What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Ever Had During Having Sex With Black Guy?

Do You Think Lady Unintentional Farting During Sex Is Normal?

• Yes

Votes: 47 94.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

QUEEN4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
For me and I still can’t forget it is when this black guy with very huge cock was fucking my pussy with my legs up on his shoulders and he was pounding my pussy so hard when suddenly I farted.
I was so ashamed but he was so considerate and gentle and he continued fucking me as nothing happened.

My question for the ladies here, have you ever farted during sex with black guy and what was his reaction?
Please No Men allowed to participate in the poll. Only ladies are allowed. Thank you
IMG_0733.jpeg

I like rimming black guy’s ass no need to practice I am professional asshole rimmer 😂😂
I Love You GIF by Njorg

Ive had a few moments that would fall into this category lol 🫣

Esp with backdoor play, you never know whats going on back there!

•my first BBC ever was a drunken anal night (friends bachorette) and the condom broke and got swallowed by my bum … he tried to he helpful in getting it out and I literally farted/crop dusted lube in his face 3-4 times trying😵‍💫
•another time the morning after backdoor play I was applying skin cream on my bum before a day of tanning and I guess I hadn’t quite puckered back tight enough as a few puffed out lol. I thought he was ******* still but he was filming me and sent me a few vids later that week that almost killed me from embarassment lol

but yeah …🍑 plus 🍹 can equal 💨 sometimes lol!

Last edited:
Ive had a few moments that would fall into this category lol 🫣

Esp with backdoor play, you never know whats going on back there!

•my first BBC ever was a drunken anal night (friends bachorette) and the condom broke and got swallowed by my bum … he tried to he helpful in getting it out and I literally farted/crop dusted lube in his face 3-4 times trying😵‍💫

•another time the morning after backdoor play I was applying skin cream on my bum before a day of tanning and a few slipped out. I thought he was ******* still but he was filming me and sent me a few vids later that week that almost killed me from embarassment lol

but yeah …🍑 plus 🍹 can equal 💨 sometimes lol!

View attachment 7318780
That’s so funny 😂 I think we should fart when nature calls no matter if there is a guy or not 😂

For me and I still can’t forget it is when this black guy with very huge cock was fucking my pussy with my legs up on his shoulders and he was pounding my pussy so hard when suddenly I farted.
I was so ashamed but he was so considerate and gentle and he continued fucking me as nothing happened.

My question for the ladies here, have you ever farted during sex with black guy and what was his reaction?
Please No Men allowed to participate in the poll. Only ladies are allowed. Thank you
View attachment 7317965
I've been fortunate enough to not fart during sex but one time in college between alcohol and an amazing fucking I was receiving I proceeded to black out as my orgasm hit. Woke up some time later alone with signs that he had finished before leaving. Got to find my clothes in a dark room and do a walk of shame through a house I was unfamiliar with, people ******* everywhere.

I've been fortunate enough to not fart during sex but one time in college between alcohol and an amazing fucking I was receiving I proceeded to black out as my orgasm hit. Woke up some time later alone with signs that he had finished before leaving. Got to find my clothes in a dark room and do a walk of shame through a house I was unfamiliar with, people ******* everywhere.
That could happen to everyone of us when we ******* or smoke too much 😂

Yep....

Having threesome with my girlfriend , he pulled out of me and switched to her . She was begging him telling him it felt amazing and please don’t stop . I could feel her breathing heavy on my stomach and from out of nowhere I started squirting covering her . It felt great , but embarrassing that I didn’t expect it to happen. We have had plenty more encounters since .

Back