Ways to cum in chastity that dont involve anal...

Mustang96

Couple
Finally talked my wife into locking me up recently. Wore it for just a few hours the other night and used toys on her and i was leaking pre cum all over the place. Shes thought about using her wand on my cage, but we were looking for other ideas. We ordered a vac u lock compatible harness so i can fuck her with our toys while im still locked. Is it possible to get so aroused that i could cum in my cage while fucking her? I certainly hope so. Any ideas or suggestions are certainly welcome

The natural way to release while in chastity of course is through anal stimulation. If you're going into chastity it just something you're going to need to embrace.

It's something you can do yourself, but it's definitely a better release with somebody does it to you. Of course your wife can help you out with this with a toy or strap on. But there's a reason your prostate is positioned a few inches into your rectum.

So having a throbbing penis working you're well lubricated rectum will definitely provide you with a much more intensive experience. Your prostate will definitely respond to a swollen mushroom tip massaging it. Also add the fact that a ******* engorged penis is 5° warmer than the rest of the body which will be very therapeutic in giving you to ejaculate.

You'll definitely leak large amounts of pre-cum, not to mention spilling copious amounts of your seed when you are pushed over the edge. We're talking and embarrassing volume of ejaculate. If your wife sees it she'll definitely wonder why you don't ejaculate that much into her twat when you fick her.

The women are used to having guys stuff things into their holes, often at an early age so your wife is the perfect person to ease you into it. Although since it might be a chore for her to make you ejaculate as often as your previously accustomed to. You can go to a website like double list and there are a ton of guys you can work out an arrangement with to help you ejaculate but when you need to. Of course it'll be a quid pro quo type arrangement most likely and you'll have to provide them an outlet to bust a nut.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• bezzzzert-cbfw7-7786f3~2.jpg
    bezzzzert-cbfw7-7786f3~2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 133
  • D35xAWFWsAw1uEx-1.jpg
    D35xAWFWsAw1uEx-1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 117
  • DrKwFflW4AETE2n.jpg
    DrKwFflW4AETE2n.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 117
  • EAiIuTOWsAISHry.jpg
    EAiIuTOWsAISHry.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 118
  • EAiIuTOWsAISHry.jpg
    EAiIuTOWsAISHry.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 150
Don't scare guy wife can tease you with edging and vibrator and maybe a finger

Almost impossible to cum caged without some kind of stimulation. What kind depending on you. Never say never

I inform everyone i dont want anal suggestions and a bunch of bisexual or even closeted gay guys flood the post to suggest ass play... thanks for nothing fellas👍🏻

Finally talked my wife into locking me up recently. Wore it for just a few hours the other night and used toys on her and i was leaking pre cum all over the place. Shes thought about using her wand on my cage, but we were looking for other ideas. We ordered a vac u lock compatible harness so i can fuck her with our toys while im still locked. Is it possible to get so aroused that i could cum in my cage while fucking her? I certainly hope so. Any ideas or suggestions are certainly welcome
@Mustang96

I'm with you, anything anal is just icky in my opinion. Others may enjoy it, and that's their preference, no judgement here. I (we) just can't get past it.

As a fairly experienced keyholder, this is my take on male orgasms while locked in chastity. If you can become stimulated enough to cum in your cage just by the movement of the cage on your penis, then your cage is too large. The only exception might be is if you have been denied any orgasm for a very long time (a year?), then the body is doing what comes natural for it by expelling excess (non-active) sperm. Sort of like a nocturnal emission (wet dream).

The only way that my hubs can release in his device is with a vibrator and the only one that is powerful enough to stimulate him through the steel cage is the Magic Wand. It also took a few weeks of trial and error for his penis to become accustomed to the sensation and for me to find/learn the "sweet spot". Ruined orgasms are even a bigger challenge because the "tells" of his ensuing orgasm are harder to detect. Believe me, it took a while for me to master that skill...lol.

I hope the two of you can find the Happy Ending that you desire.

Last edited:
Sorry buddy but at this point i dont even know why you involve a girl. You're definitely gay
I'm not the one in long-term chastity wondering how they're going to get their next orgasm.....

But as far as ejaculations go. Seriously I'm guessing 95% of mine are direct to vaginal deposits with no condom involved.

It wa;)s just trying to be helpful...

Attachments

• fe03e673f08ff49748aac6b3059d1b55~2.jpeg
    fe03e673f08ff49748aac6b3059d1b55~2.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 87
I'm not the one in long-term chastity wondering how they're going to get their next orgasm.....

But as far as ejaculations go. Seriously I'm guessing 95% of mine are direct to vaginal deposits with no condom involved.

It wa;)s just trying to be helpful...
Tell yourself whatever you have to but youre as queer as a three dollar bill

Back