Cuckold chastity couple

Of course you can get out of most chastity cages it’s more symbolic really. My wife is dominant we go to femdom smbd parties quite often and well my wife has me naked on collar leash and caged and she dresses very dominantly we enjoy it very much. She taken her lover with us a few times. That’s really sexy my wife and her handsome black lover and her caged white husband on a leash. Her dominant friends really love when the 3 of us go like that.
That’s true and that’s why we switched to a chastity belt. Wearing the chastity belt he’s no longer able to get out and even more important his little thingy can’t be touched at all :love:

His first cage:
DSC03730.JPG
with steel cage and appropriate underpants:
beta boi.jpg
and finally with chastity belts.
The "lighter" version but still no access and w/ butt plug. It feels more like a string tanga😂:
DSC03780.JPG DSC03783.JPG

his second chastity belt...much heavier and also with butt plug:
DSC03833.JPG DSC03834.JPG

and when she had play time with a black Bull:

IMG_1133.JPG

Cucky accepts his role and starts loving a life as a pussy free cuckold🥰😍 On the right hand side where the pubic hair used to be is still a small patch available for tattoo…thinking about a beta of spades or ‘Cuckold’ :devilish:

Last edited:
That’s true and that’s why we switched to a chastity belt. Wearing the chastity belt he’s no longer able to get out and even more important his little thingy can’t be touched at all :love:

His first cage:
View attachment 7164546
View attachment 7164547
The "lighter" version but still no access and w/ butt plug. It feels more like a string tanga😂:
View attachment 7164561 View attachment 7164563

View attachment 7164566 View attachment 7164570

View attachment 7164554

Cucky accepts his role and starts loving a life as a pussy free cuckold🥰😍 On the right hand side where the pubic hair used to be is still a small patch available for tattoo…thinking about a beta of spades or ‘Cuckold’ :devilish:
Wife must be so much happier for all her bulls now ?

I hope she makes you watch her taking bbc’s lovers and humiliate you?
Yes, she makes me watch her taking her lover's BBC even she knows that it excites me. Both of them humiliate me verbally and "physically". When they having sex he asks her questions like "who's cock makes you happy?" or "Who owes your pussy?". Of course she always tells him with a loud moan to him "you". While she gets fucked by him she humiliates me by talking to me like "watch carefully how he satisfies your wife. You never were able to satisfy me" or "you turned me into a BBC whore as you couldn't satisfy me". She bought me also cuckold clothing:
cucky.JPGDSC03802.JPGDSC03803.JPG

She told me that I have to wear the outfit in "public" and the chastity belts on the beach when we'll be in Cap d'Agde this summer.

His first cage:
View attachment 7279513
View attachment 7279514
View attachment 7164561 View attachment 7164563

View attachment 7164566 View attachment 7164570

View attachment 7164554

Absolutely love this! I would love a woman to lock me in the heavier, full time belt, as I became her pussy free cuck that worships and pleases her,

Yes, she makes me watch her taking her lover's BBC even she knows that it excites me. Both of them humiliate me verbally and "physically". When they having sex he asks her questions like "who's cock makes you happy?" or "Who owes your pussy?". Of course she always tells him with a loud moan to him "you". While she gets fucked by him she humiliates me by talking to me like "watch carefully how he satisfies your wife. You never were able to satisfy me" or "you turned me into a BBC whore as you couldn't satisfy me". She bought me also cuckold clothing:
View attachment 7279503View attachment 7279504View attachment 7279505

She told me that I have to wear the outfit in "public" and the chastity belts on the beach when we'll be in Cap d'Agde this summer.
Sounds like the perfect wife love the clothes in the humiliation. She must really be turned on by it.

Absolutely love this! I would love a woman to lock me in the heavier, full time belt, as I became her pussy free cuck that worships and pleases her,
I'm very happy with my wife and prefer the heavier, full time belt. I never thought I would be a pussy-free cuckold. The only access to her pussy is with my tongue, before and after she was fucked by her black lover:mstickle:❤️‍🔥

Back