Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH YEAH - orange man BAD - the President can wave his hand and make a plague disappear - SURE HE CAN

People die in plagues no matter what anyone does - unless of course it’s a Dem like Hidin Biden and then it would be all China’s fault - you Dems are just SO fulla shite!!!! That you don’t even recognize how fulla shite ya are is REALLY funny.

YEAH YEAH - orange man BAD - the President can wave his hand and make a plague disappear - SURE HE CAN

People die in plagues no matter what anyone does

Nobody said he could make it disappear. That's a very weak strawman and you know it. We said he could have done what's expected from a President in a national crisis.

We have worse Covid numbers than any other industrialized nation, and we have clear examples of things Trump did to make this worse.

The only way you're not seeing this is because you don't want to see it.

People die in plagues no matter what anyone does - unless of course it’s a Dem like Hidin Biden and then it would be all China’s fault - you Dems are just SO fulla shite!!!! That you don’t even recognize how fulla shite ya are is REALLY funny.
Blkdlaur all of these high and mighty know it all Democrats need to face the reality that President Trump may very well be the leader of the free world for another four years. I have learned a few good things going on right now. There are Sheriffs leaving the democratic party at an amazing rate and many support armed militias. I heard someone refer to Joe Biden as a candidate is nothing but an EMPTY SHIRT because he is not a man at his age and physical condition able to do the job of the President of the United States. How these Democrats can be so puffed up bragging how he will win because of the polls. Remember 2016 Democrats .

Blkdlaur all of these high and mighty know it all Democrats need to face the reality that President Trump may very well be the leader of the free world for another four years. I have learned a few good things going on right now. There are Sheriffs leaving the democratic party at an amazing rate and many support armed militias. I heard someone refer to Joe Biden as a candidate is nothing but an EMPTY SHIRT because he is not a man at his age and physical condition able to do the job of the President of the United States. How these Democrats can be so puffed up bragging how he will win because of the polls. Remember 2016 Democrats .

you have not learned *******....and anything you heard is just ass gas telling you to remove your head

even his wife hates his ass

zza8 (4).gif

you have not learned *******....and anything you heard is just ass gas telling you to remove your head

even his wife hates his ass

View attachment 3612109
Well like every marriage men struggle to understand woman and vise versa , different in so many ways. That doesn't show anyone hating anyone, he said something that hurt her feelings. Joe Biden is an empty shirt, he has absolutely nothing to offer, I have been watching he short speeches and he is completely lost. It Shows how lame he is, he has a list of media he calls on the question him after an appearance, ABC CNN threw him softballs that he still couldn't answer without drifting away. I don't have to answer to you, I could care about what you think concerning words typed on a computer screen. Here are some facts for you, your a close minded, ignorant, crude speaking sewer mouthed, judgmental, hypocritical old man.

There are Sheriffs leaving the democratic party at an amazing rate and many support armed militias.
That's exactly RIGHT ... Hottobe, MILITIAS ... not the US Army, US Navy, US Marines, US Air *******, not the Nat'l Guard ... but the MILITIAS ... the guys starving for a fight somewhere so they'll have an excuse to use those mighty weapons they stash all over the country. These are the guys showing up at the marches with shaved, Nazi haircuts, KKK members, etc ... along with the Mercenaries (guns for hire) to cause havoc across the nation.
MILITIAS ... when the guns start POPPING ... remember, they're TRUMP'S militias. He's depending on them if he doesn't get re-elected.

Hey Dems got one word for ya “Despacito” 😆
I haven't heard Daddy Yankee and Fonsi tell him to stop using their song.
Now Trump, has been told by everyone who hears their song at one of his rallies.
He's gotten letters to stop associating his ******* with their music from lawyers representing the music of Neil Young, Elton John, Tom Petty, R.E.M., Adele, Rolling Stones, Panic at the Disco (who can actually use the rotations), Axl Rose, Pharrell Williams, Queen, Earth Wind and Fire (best name ever), Ojays, Free, George Harrison, fucking Luciano Pavarotti, Aerosmith, Prince, Twisted Sister, Bruce Springsteen, Nickelback, Rihanna, The Beatles, Leonard Cohen, Eddie Grant and the Village People.
Nobody wants their art connected with his toxicity. He's left with Charlie Daniels and somebody name Earl and Jeff. (y)

Well like every marriage men struggle to understand woman and vise versa

but we are far from married...…….are you saying you are a cunt?.....

That doesn't show anyone hating anyone, he said something that hurt her feelings.
you didn't look close enough...looked like hate to me....besides anytime he opens his mouth people just hate him....he treats her like the rest of his possessions….with disregard!

Joe Biden is an empty shirt, he has absolutely nothing to offer

must have something he is leading trump in about all the polls...….but then you are using those trump eye glasses

I have been watching he short speeches and he is completely lost.

that would be your opinion......something myself and others have little regard for

he has a list of media he calls on the question him after an appearan

at least that is better than trying to read a teleprompter and show the world your ignorance......and what is his list of lies up to now...averaging 8 a day since elected......that's real honesty

I don't have to answer to you, I could care about what you think concerning words typed on a computer screen.

well this is a discussion board...….just that your discussion falls short of being anything meaningful!

Here are some facts for you, your a close minded, ignorant, crude speaking sewer mouthed, judgmental, hypocritical old man.

awww is someone mad?

8b.jpg15.jpg

I haven't heard Daddy Yankee and Fonsi tell him to stop using their song.
Now Trump, has been told by everyone who hears their song at one of his rallies.
He's gotten letters to stop associating his ******* with their music from lawyers representing the music of Neil Young, Elton John, Tom Petty, R.E.M., Adele, Rolling Stones, Panic at the Disco (who can actually use the rotations), Axl Rose, Pharrell Williams, Queen, Earth Wind and Fire (best name ever), Ojays, Free, George Harrison, fucking Luciano Pavarotti, Aerosmith, Prince, Twisted Sister, Bruce Springsteen, Nickelback, Rihanna, The Beatles, Leonard Cohen, Eddie Grant and the Village People.
Nobody wants their art connected with his toxicity. He's left with Charlie Daniels and somebody name Earl and Jeff. (y)

The entertainment industry is as full of FLAMING lefties as the freaking MEDIA - whatta ya expect ???

but we are far from married...…….are you saying you are a cunt?.....

you didn't look close enough...looked like hate to me....besides anytime he opens his mouth people just hate him....he treats her like the rest of his possessions….with disregard!

must have something he is leading trump in about all the polls...….but then you are using those trump eye glasses

that would be your opinion......something myself and others have little regard for

at least that is better than trying to read a teleprompter and show the world your ignorance......and what is his list of lies up to now...averaging 8 a day since elected......that's real honesty

well this is a discussion board...….just that your discussion falls short of being anything meaningful!

awww is someone mad?

View attachment 3612692View attachment 3612693
No I am not mad at all, just correctly describing a closed minded Liberal Democrat that chances are is going to be very unhappy soon. That would be you and all your cohorts .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back