Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can call us all stupid, The truth is you are obsessed with Donald Trump, you keep beating and beating situations that keep feeding your obsession. We are not the ones stupid here, close the barn door a horse has escaped, close it before you lose more horses.

I didn't say you were stupid....you just have bad luck when it comes to thinking

Just to say that, where it comes to impropriety, trump can't be matched.
Even you across the ocean have a right to your opinion but I was referring to my personal disgust of seeing on video Biden improperly touching children, I also get disgusted with President Trumps constant self praise, not because what he is saying isn't deserved but sometimes it is better to not say something.

My approving has nothing to do with it. I don't approve of your opinions as you don't mine, but we have the right to voice them. From the picture you have presented to me through your opinions, I don't like the person as you are on here, in person, who knows.
Thank you for your magnanimity.

I have no opinion of you, other than you seem to want to defend the indefensible and are you the religious guy?

Because of a few of the rights.....free thinkers...….I have asked that the name be altered on these threads from reasonable political discussions...…….to......beware of some retarded postings from trump supporters

Beware postings may not comply with rationale thinking people

trump supporters please post here.....

Access for trump idiots no sign required

.wonder how many actually clicked on the link?

My approving has nothing to do with it. I don't approve of your opinions as you don't mine, but we have the right to voice them. From the picture you have presented to me through your opinions, I don't like the person as you are on here, in person, who knows.
Free thinkers? As usual the soft minded Trump supporters have changed the definition of a term. Hottobe is about as much as a free thinker as Trump is a humble deep thinker. 🤣🤣🤣

Just to say that, where it comes to impropriety, trump can't be matched.

That's not the point - if you are against harassment, then you should be against it in ALL of it's forms. Big and small and it shouldn't matter who it is.
If you are going to call out Trump, Kavanah, and any other on their harassment claims, then you should also call out Biden as well. The simple fact that many here are turning a blind eye states A LOT about their integrity and hypocrisy.

That's not the point - if you are against harassment, then you should be against it in ALL of it's forms. Big and small and it shouldn't matter who it is.
If you are going to call out Trump, Kavanah, and any other on their harassment claims, then you should also call out Biden as well. The simple fact that many here are turning a blind eye states A LOT about their integrity and hypocrisy.
Come on, Trump is wayyyyyyy sleazier than the rest of them put together. He's world famous for his use and abuse of women and young girls. No smoke without fire.
Anyway, Trump has kind of legitimised it. Sad but true.
Anyway, that Biden looks like a good chap who we can work with. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back