Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not the point - if you are against harassment, then you should be against it in ALL of it's forms. Big and small and it shouldn't matter who it is.
If you are going to call out Trump, Kavanah, and any other on their harassment claims, then you should also call out Biden as well. The simple fact that many here are turning a blind eye states A LOT about their integrity and hypocrisy.
I get it. Integrity and hypocrisy.
Like say for instance, a man gets off on interracial sex with black men, signs up on an interracial site, participates in discussions, but in a heated debate uses a racist term directed at a black man to show some kind of superiority. That would be hypocrisy I assume.
And, if that individual claims there was nothing wrong with it after being given much evidence to the history and context of that word, and chose not to explain meaning for days after site moderators deleted it- that would be an excellent example of someone having zero integrity.
This is just hypothetical of course. No one would be such an asshole in real life.

The president is keeping them too busy keeping up with his lies.

Exactly the point that article makes they let sleepy joe lie and say nothing

LOL ... you guys, you're just like Trump. Make ******* up all the time. I'll ask the same of YOU as I did of blkdlaur, show me any POST i've made where I wished anything bad happen to our country. .... ANY post ... ANY where .... ANY time. And I've been here 11 frik'n years as of July.
Yeah you guys....don't you know it is OK for MacnLies to claim republicans want the economy to crash so they can cut social security, medicaid, etc. without any proof...... But you better not accuse Mac of wishing the economy crashes to hurt Trump unless you can find the exact language spelled out in a quote from him.......

I honestly believe that it is the secret desire of the conservatives to crash the US market & economy so we are ****** to eliminate Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid. Won't impact the creeps in Washington, DC and its the only way they see as accomplishing their goal of accomplishing their war on entitlements without incurring a landslide loss in future elections.

whatabout whatabout whatabout!

Exactly the point that article makes they let sleepy joe lie and say nothing
Yeah you guys....don't you know it is OK for MacnLies to claim republicans want the economy to crash so they can cut social security, medicaid, etc. without any proof...... But you better not accuse Mac of wishing the economy crashes to hurt Trump unless you can find the exact language spelled out in a quote from him.......
Quack, quack, quack...
Google Translate:
Republican have absolutely tried to cut each of those programs.
Bush talked about it and proposed social security cuts through privatization in February of 2005. Three years later he crashed the economy.
Trump proposed cuts to medicare in his budget this year. Trump and Republicans already cut Medicaid. Two months later he crashed the economy.
30 million people are unemployed who were working three months ago. The economy is crashed. If the Republicans gain any power after November, they will absolutely again, go after the entitlement programs lining up people who want to work against those who cannot.

Quack, quack, quack...
Google Translate:
Republican have absolutely tried to cut each of those programs.
Bush talked about it and proposed social security cuts through privatization in February of 2005. Three years later he crashed the economy.
Trump proposed cuts to medicare in his budget this year. Trump and Republicans already cut Medicaid. Two months later he crashed the economy.
30 million people are unemployed who were working three months ago. The economy is crashed. If the Republicans gain any power after November, they will absolutely again, go after the entitlement programs lining up people who want to work against those who cannot.

Got 6 months be back where it was shortly

NYT Attorney Sums Up Response To Sean Hannity’s 12-Page Legal Threat In 1 Blunt Word

Fox News host Sean Hannity threatened legal action against The New York Times over some stories about the coronavirus pandemic that painted both him and the network in an unflattering light.

Hannity’s attorney sent the Times a 12-page letter demanding a retraction and an apology over its recent coverage, including a story about a Fox News viewer who went on a cruise in March and later died of COVID-19.

The Times’ April 18 opinion column by Ginia Bellafante quoted a woman saying that her *******, Joe Joyce, “watched Fox, and believed it was under control,” so he flew to Florida and went on a cruise in Spain.

The newspaper said Joyce became sick within two weeks of his return home but resisted getting a test.

“He didn’t think that he could have it, because he wasn’t 100 percent confident that it was a thing,” his ******* told the Times.

Joyce died on April 9.

Hannity complained on the air that the newspaper “all but accused me of *******,” and on Monday, his attorney sent the legal threat.

But the newspaper’s lawyer fired back with just three sentences ― and a single word in response to the demand for a retraction and an apology.

New York Times newsroom lawyer David McCraw delivers this response to @seanhannity request for retraction and apology related to @nytimes coverage: "No." Addressed to Hannity lawyer Charles Harder: pic.twitter.com/0v7URfo1kz

— ErikWemple (@ErikWemple) April 28, 2020

Hannity notes that he called the virus dangerous in January. However, he also repeatedly downplayed the threat, said the flu was more dangerous, and in one infamous moment, put up a graphic with a big “0” to show the infection hadn’t killed anyone in the United States at that point.

Earlier this month, 74 journalism and communications professors signed a letter calling Fox News’ coverage of the pandemic “a danger to public health.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back