Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, if you think cannabis use is purely benign and can't be persuaded otherwise then I can't say anymore. It's way better than alcohol but too much isn't good for you. My brother has had lots of problems over the years with anxiety and heavy use. The academic research is full of bad news if you think it's good for you.
But if your choice is that or alcohol, then weed all the way.

Everything in moderation

Cheer up Allfor the Dems in here are so fulla shite

They take propaganda dissemination to a new freaking height

They piss and moan and whine all the while

And just can’t stand up to your honest and forthright style

You make them look bad and it’s fun to see

Democrats in furor so funny to me

So I thank you my friend from the bottom of my heart

These fools have no more substance than a hard blown fart 😝
Wow, that's an essay compared to your usual posts. Well done you!

Cheer up Allfor the Dems in here are so fulla shite

They take propaganda dissemination to a new freaking height

They piss and moan and whine all the while

And just can’t stand up to your honest and forthright style

You make them look bad and it’s fun to see

Democrats in furor so funny to me

So I thank you my friend from the bottom of my heart

These fools have no more substance than a hard blown fart 😝
That's an absolute classic 😂😂😂😂

You're pissing and moaning about dems and you guys are masters of disinformation and bollocks links to back up your nonsense.

Thank you for making me chuckle blkdlaur 😁👌👍

Dems and their horseshite inspire me so

Oft to rhyming it seems I go

Why this phenomenon does occur I do not know

I just gotta kick back and go with the flow 😆

Last edited:

This where you were brain washed

don't think so.....just the opposite it would seem

How the GOP Became the Party of Putin - POLITICO Magazine
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/18/...
Jul 18, 2017 ·
How the GOP Became the Party of Putin. Republicans have sold their souls to Russia. And Trump isn’t the only reason why. James Kirchick, a visiting fellow at the Brookings …

The Russification of the Republican Party - The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/...
Dec 05, 2019 · GOP lawmakers used to oppose the president’s embrace of Putin and the Kremlin. Just how far will Republicans go in following President Donald Trump’s embrace of …

there is nothing there.....so what...…..a democrat in red state Ga going to vote republican to save his ass......also it would seem he is facing a strong challenger in a community activist...and may not make it anyway....some in congress will say and do anything to keep the job...so what's your point....or are you just trying to trash the Dems?

there is nothing there.....so what...…..a democrat in red state Ga going to vote republican to save his ass......also it would seem he is facing a strong challenger in a community activist...and may not make it anyway....some in congress will say and do anything to keep the job...so what's your point....or are you just trying to trash the Dems?

Showing support for president and how dems respond

You think we respond because you piss us off??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have a very strong sense of the party you support, and the president has no alliance to its ideals. So when you say you are pro-America and pro-Trump, it's a nanosecond before those are two opposing views. Then your tap dance begins. You're the entertainment.

As oppose to you and a few others, who support a party who states they hate America, want large percentage of the people to die, and wants to fundamentally change it to destroy it. Their words.

Name some things that today's Democrat party has done to defend and support America. And don't be fucking dumb and say impeach Trump that just proves how stupid you are.

No seriously name something acts or moves, the current dems, have done that is constitutional and helps the vast majority of Americans, protected the homeland, or prevented virus like Small Pox, Tuberculosis and Covid from coming in.

I'll raise you, policy position, versus, direct financial gain:

And sold the loan in security form on the market within 22 days later. This article hangs a lot on a "technical error" as some kinda of bullshit smoking gun.

One other key issue- not explained in this article- never said who the loan was for. Said the loan was "securitized" on the address. Didn't say Trump took the loan. He held 30% the majority partner can collateralize a loan on 70% of the property's 1 Billion stated worth.

This is propaganda praying on the low understanding of the average reader. Lots of implication lacking evidence seeming to mean something bad to make Trump look corrupt.

You got Subhub's problem either you didn't read it or you didn't understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back