Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about a post truth era. Didn't you see your own government advisor cringe and whiten when trump was putting words in her mouth?
There is only one explanation here. I think I agree with sub - you have got to be Russian or Chinese and on this site to spread disinformation. You don't seem to work at all and you're always here and there is no logic and no sense at all to your posts.

Talk about a post truth era. Didn't you see your own government advisor cringe and whiten when trump was putting words in her mouth?
There is only one explanation here. I think I agree with sub - you have got to be Russian or Chinese and on this site to spread disinformation. You don't seem to work at all and you're always here and there is no logic and no sense at all to your posts.
It takes me a grand total of 5 minutes to text and link from phone breaks my day up nicely if I'm pissing you guy's off I'm happy.

This where you were brain washed

and this explains your actions......

Are Donald Trump’s supporters idiots? | The New Republic
donald-trumps-supporters-idiots
It actually helps absolve Trumpkins of responsibility: Idiots are usually not held accountable for their acts. Thankfully, we have actual data on Trump’s supporters. Fa...

Then why respond
You think we respond because you piss us off??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You don't have a very strong sense of the party you support, and the president has no alliance to its ideals. So when you say you are pro-America and pro-Trump, it's a nanosecond before those are two opposing views. Then your tap dance begins. You're the entertainment.

And you think my stuff is bias
Hey, if you think cannabis use is purely benign and can't be persuaded otherwise then I can't say anymore. It's way better than alcohol but too much isn't good for you. My brother has had lots of problems over the years with anxiety and heavy use. The academic research is full of bad news if you think it's good for you.
But if your choice is that or alcohol, then weed all the way.

Cheer up Allfor the Dems in here are so fulla shite

They take propaganda dissemination to a new freaking height

They piss and moan and whine all the while

And just can’t stand up to your honest and forthright style

You make them look bad and it’s fun to see

Democrats in furor so funny to me

So I thank you my friend from the bottom of my heart

These fools have no more substance than a hard blown fart 😝

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back