Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at it this way, I am disabled and haven't left my apartment in well over a month, I lost count. At this time I am comfortable, I live extremely simple and I only have the debt of my auto loan on a 2008 Impala. My ******* and her family are helping me by shopping for my food when needed, I in return am helping her by loaning her my car for the last few months as her van is broke down and she needs wheels to get to work and supple the needs of her family along with her husband. I worry about their safety as they both continue to work. What right do I or anyone else in a comparable situation have to harp on America because most not only wanting to but needing to pay their bills. I keep hearing it is the Governments job to protect us, to supply us with money, to stop this pandemic. That mentality of depending on government for far more than we are suppose to is one of the biggest problems we have. Government hand outs are nice but where is Government going to continue to get the money to dole out?

Gov Cuomo just brought up a good point...…..using trumps own play book against him.....Cuomo has done all he can to not make any of this political....just doing whatever he can for his state......but he just brought up a good point....if the feds can not or will not help the states in some way right now when the states are broke ( some keeping that unemployment money set up for the people)...but if they can not get help from the fed....they could be ****** to file bankruptcy...….meaning they give the feds NO MONEY in taxes and use it to pay their own bills...……..that would pretty much sink this country!

he brought up that the blue states are the ones keeping the gov going while about 10 states get more in refunds than they pay in
Something I mentioned and cited when I first started posting here. The usual crew tried to twist it and break it up. Red States, are more dependent on the Federal Government through services and employment (ie military bases) than blue states.

Wow factor this, along with the Stanford and NY Tests, with two of these testing antibodies on 3000 random people each, and the mortality rate is like 0.1% Or in line with the flu...…..

This is good news for Real Americans and if these studies are proved out in the next round of testing will be even better news.

Early antibody testing suggests COVID-19 infections in L.A. County greatly exceed documented cases

Wow factor of 50x to 80x the "experts" missed by aka dead fucking wrong. Or do you think they knew it and were hoping for higher body counts?

Like I said Blow Back when the numbers get researched and even better that liberal colleges proved it.

I'm going to stick with the United States findings on this *******.

One small problem. This was a VA study on vets over 65 with 2 ore more under lying conditions. Therapeutic was a last ditch effort, not a valid scientific study. But I am sure that was part of the motive for the 'researchers'. There are two very limited American Studies that suggest it has benefits.

I'm going to stick with the United States findings on this *******.
Michigan Democrat says hydroxychloroquine saved her life
nypost.com › 2020/04/07 › michigan-democrat-says-h...

Apr 7, 2020 - Michigan lawmaker Karen Whitsett, infected with COVID-19, is crediting the controversial anti-malarial ******* hydroxychloroquine with saving her ...

Democratic state lawmaker thanks Trump and ... - The Hill
thehill.com › homenews › state-watch › 491612-democ...

Apr 7, 2020 - Hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malaria *******, has been touted by the Trump ... saved her life, Whitsett said, "Yes, I do" and "I do thank him for that.

Detroit lawmaker credits Trump after taking antimalarial ******* ...
www.washingtonexaminer.com › news › detroit-lawma…

Apr 6, 2020 - A Democratic state representative from Detroit credited President Trump for touting a ******* she says saved her life from the coronavrius.

Dem Lawmaker Says Trump Saved Her Life by ... - Newsweek
www.newsweek.com › ... › Coronavirus › Donald Trump

Apr 7, 2020 - Dem Lawmaker Says Trump Saved Her Life by Recommending ... Michigan Democratic State Representative Karen Whitsett told Fox News host Laura ... Fox News Doc Calls Malaria ******* Trump Promoted for Coronavirus ...

Something I mentioned and cited when I first started posting here. The usual crew tried to twist it and break it up. Red States, are more dependent on the Federal Government through services and employment (ie military bases) than blue states.

posted on that several times......another bit of info I keep filed...in my anti -right folder

thanks trump....determined to ******* us one way of another...….maybe part of mom Russia's plan?

Nearly half of US breathing unhealthy air, Says New Study ...
half-us-unhealthy-air
1 hour ago · Nearly half of US breathing unhealthy air, Says New Study. This year marks the 50th anniversary of the Clean Air Act, which is responsible for dramatic improvements in air quality. Despite this, a new report from the American Lung Association finds nearly half of the nation’s population — 150 million people — lived with and […]

Nearly half lived with unhealthy pollution levels in 2016-2018: analysis
The American Lung Association's "State of the Air" report found that about 45.8 percent of the population, or about 150 million Americans, lived in places with unhealthy levels of ozone or particle pollution between 2016 and 2018

suppose any of this has anything to do with it

Trump to revoke California's authority over car emissions ...
https://www.latimes.com/environment/story/2019-09...
Sep 17, 2019 · Trump’s EPA plans to revoke a waiver that has empowered California to set tougher auto pollution standards than those required by the U.S. government. Trump to …

Trump’s EPA Is Axing Obama's Pollution Rules For Cars And ...
pollution-climate
Trump’s EPA Is Axing Obama's Pollution Rules For Cars And Trucks. It’s the latest example of the Trump administration gutting environmental and climate rules.

Trump Has Reversed Almost 100 Environmental Regulations ...
trump.com/2020/01/02/trump-has...
Here's some news that's sure to anger climate activists (looking at you, Greta Thunberg.)President Trump has done away with nearly 100 environmental regulations in his first 3 years in office, in …

Trump Administration Rolling Back Freight Truck Standards ...
trump-administration...
Aug 17, 2017 ·
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Department of Transportation (DOT) announced formal steps to begin reconsidering the greenhouse gas pollution and fuel

Trump rollback of mileage standards guts climate change push
https://nypost.com/2020/04/01/trump-rollback-of...
Apr 01, 2020 ·
WASHINGTON — The Trump administration’s rollback of mileage standards Tuesday marks a win for Americans who like their SUVs and pickup trucks, but the government’s own …

got to love all that black smoke they are allowed to put out now
Trump Keeps Loophole That Allows Trucks To Vastly Exceed ...
https://jalopnik.com/trump-keeps-loophole-that...
The trucks are cheaper to operate, the Times reports, but they “spew 40 to 55 times the air pollution of other new trucks, according to federal estimates, including toxins blamed for asthma ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back