Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is ****** unemployment for most Americans.my top job in life is to provide the best I can for my family and would never be able to watch them suffer. And most are the same way here how far can they be pushed before enough is enough

there is a fine line.....and a lot really suffering....mostly due to government incompetence in not giving the money to those in need....others with medication problems not being able to get their meds....a lot of this could have been worked out....people with med problems should have been allowed to go to the ******* store they normally go...get the ******* for free and the ******* store turn in a voucher to the gov......a lot of this not thought out........I know there are those suffering...alot

but the reason we are where we are...…..not going into gov incompetence again.....people have stayed home and away from each other.....giving the sick more time to show symptoms and get help without effecting others...…….we have come this far to try and control it...we need to go another couple weeks as some are slower to come down with it....and there are some that have it...don't know it....and still spreadit…...again if our gov could ramp up testing....would be the ideal answer....but our leader is washing his hands of any responsibility......

I see more and more people on roads at normal commute time . how would you stop people from providing for there families.

I agree....I go don't go out a lot....try to hold it down as much as possible...but when I do it looks like everything normal to me...I don't see much slowed down at all....brother in Iowa says same thing....and yet the town in Iowa .....guess the meat packing plant probably supporting most of the town where that meat packing plant is....small town...….90% of town shows to have it

it falls us to help one another....something one time we used to do.....we kept our selves up and helped those up that couldn't on their own...….something this country has abandoned a long time ago and replaced it with greed....I emptied my wallet last sunday 26bucks...to someone that looked like hadn't ate...and had a c.hild with him

I agree....I go don't go out a lot....try to hold it down as much as possible...but when I do it looks like everything normal to me...I don't see much slowed down at all....brother in Iowa says same thing....and yet the town in Iowa .....guess the meat packing plant probably supporting most of the town where that meat packing plant is....small town...….90% of town shows to have it

it falls us to help one another....something one time we used to do.....we kept our selves up and helped those up that couldn't on their own...….something this country has abandoned a long time ago and replaced it with greed....I emptied my wallet last sunday 26bucks...to someone that looked like hadn't ate...and had a c.hild with him

I'm sure he appreciated it ,and I tipp my hat to you for doing it. I'm willing to bet it hurt to have to take help in front of his kid.

I literally don't believe a word written anymore. The truth is out there. Where, I have no idea.

I'm sure he appreciated it ,and I tipp my hat to you for doing it. I'm willing to bet it hurt to have to take help in front of his kid.

probably....but there is a time where pride has to take a back seat......and apparently he was there.....

I always take the back way out of town to and from the house….it is a 4 lane highway....but with stop signs and lights every few miles...instead of taking freeway into town with no stopping......anyway.....I always have some bills in my ashtray to give some at the stop signs and lights...never give to the same one everytime….but anyway never thought about it......but have not seen anyone at these stop signs or lights since all this started....wonder why

I literally don't believe a word written anymore. The truth is out there. Where, I have no idea.

got to say I don't believe that either....our ne3ws has done all they can to do that without China's help.....would have to think that is just some trump supporter trying to stir the pot...…..so many any more do everything they can to push hate amongst one another

as for me...I direct all mine toward one person...that I hold responsible for all of it

probably....but there is a time where pride has to take a back seat......and apparently he was there.....

I always take the back way out of town to and from the house….it is a 4 lane highway....but with stop signs and lights every few miles...instead of taking freeway into town with no stopping......anyway.....I always have some bills in my ashtray to give some at the stop signs and lights...never give to the same one everytime….but anyway never thought about it......but have not seen anyone at these stop signs or lights since all this started....wonder why
We still have pan handlers every corner . I saw a junky stumbling down street masked and gloves no qualms about sticking a needle in his arm. Even the ****** haven't missed a beat. And ma is supposed to be bad.

so what is your point...…...right now we can not depend on our own government for help.....so we are ****** to turn elsewhere.....look at Craft for the new England patriots sending his own plane to china for masks for Ma...…..look at the Maryland gov dealing directly with South Korea for supplies.....states are ****** to do something the feds are responsible for...…...but our leader has chosen not to do it

We still have pan handlers every corner . I saw a junky stumbling down street masked and gloves no qualms about sticking a needle in his arm. Even the ****** haven't missed a beat. And ma is supposed to be bad.

I suppose they are still out.....just there is a couple stops on the way to Tulsa always see some....and haven't here lately....never thought much about until I gave to that ******* and *******

so what is your point...…...right now we can not depend on our own government for help.....so we are ****** to turn elsewhere.....look at Craft for the new England patriots sending his own plane to china for masks for Ma...…..look at the Maryland gov dealing directly with South Korea for supplies.....states are ****** to do something the feds are responsible for...…...but our leader has chosen not to do it
Look into the company he chose

Gov Cuomo just brought up a good point...…..using trumps own play book against him.....Cuomo has done all he can to not make any of this political....just doing whatever he can for his state......but he just brought up a good point....if the feds can not or will not help the states in some way right now when the states are broke ( some keeping that unemployment money set up for the people)...but if they can not get help from the fed....they could be ****** to file bankruptcy...….meaning they give the feds NO MONEY in taxes and use it to pay their own bills...……..that would pretty much sink this country!

he brought up that the blue states are the ones keeping the gov going while about 10 states get more in refunds than they pay in

Look into the company he chose
No one is closer to China than Trump and his family. They profit nicely off him being president and doing business in China.
Both the president and his ******* have substantial intellectual property holdings in China. Critics worry that China, where the courts and bureaucracy are designed to reflect the will of the ruling Communist Party, could exploit those valuable rights for political leverage.
There has also been concern that the Trump family’s global intellectual property portfolio lays the groundwork for the president and his *******, who serves as a White House adviser, to profit from their global brands as soon as they leave office.

Don't trust the Chinese but, it's OK to buy VOTING MACHINES from them?

Gov Cuomo just brought up a good point...…..using trumps own play book against him.....Cuomo has done all he can to not make any of this political....just doing whatever he can for his state......but he just brought up a good point....if the feds can not or will not help the states in some way right now when the states are broke ( some keeping that unemployment money set up for the people)...but if they can not get help from the fed....they could be ****** to file bankruptcy...….meaning they give the feds NO MONEY in taxes and use it to pay their own bills...……..that would pretty much sink this country!

he brought up that the blue states are the ones keeping the gov going while about 10 states get more in refunds than they pay in
Sub, Are you anywhere near to the bad weather Oklahoma has been receiving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back