Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
would love to post this article......but way to fucking long......besides most won't read it anyway and just get pissed trying to skip over it......
but it goes into detail....all the way back to before trump was pres and people said more needed to be done with the CDC....trumps cuts to the CDC following advice from others...…...people in his administration that knew along time ago but were afraid of upsetting trump...…..then trump knowing and refusing to handle it...the cover-ups....the denials......pence is as bad as trump....pence was asked for supplies long before it was serious...he did nothing.....a whole lot of people responsible for the fuck up......but then it comes down to trump most of the time.....very good article....very accurate...from Dr.s in Nebraska and Wash......and else where......just plain fucked up from the very start....it all comes down to trump....but several others fucked it up also

This stunningly detailed timeline of Trump’s failures shows America’s coronavirus crisis was a man-made disaster

all of this just shows good old American greed has fucked the country...….

at one time we were a proud country and self reliant on everything...we supplied the world with supplies and we loaned them money...….
after Reagan...we were borrowing money...…...and through good old American greed we sent most of our production over seas and turned the country into one giant wal mart...…….we are in the middle of this virus...….and fighting with china on several other issues......and yet we NEED china because they make a lot of medical supplies.....AND medicines!

\greed has literally fucked this country

all of this just shows good old American greed has fucked the country...….

at one time we were a proud country and self reliant on everything...we supplied the world with supplies and we loaned them money...….
after Reagan...we were borrowing money...…...and through good old American greed we sent most of our production over seas and turned the country into one giant wal mart...…….we are in the middle of this virus...….and fighting with china on several other issues......and yet we NEED china because they make a lot of medical supplies.....AND medicines!

\greed has literally fucked this country
Did you see Harvard college fucking cocksuckers
Biggest endowment in the country and takes stimulus. I did a few jobs for them good work they own a ******* ton of property but took six months to pay invoice.

have to say I agree with her on that supposedly small biz loan....although someone on the right had kind of "altered" things a bit...…...
saw something on the tube...….that a lot of small biz going bankrupt or out of biz because they are not getting the money......for some who determines who is small and who isn't...…..going to bigger biz rather than smaller...…………….and in some cases it is determined by banks....the reason they ran out of money the first time...banks gave the money to the companies that did the most biz with them...just a little partial there...because the people who do the most biz with them is naturally the bigger biz...…...just like with the avg American......they are not getting the money.....needed to be a lot more control over all this....a lot of people all this was intended for...not seeing anything....and may never see it

Last edited:
Most erroneous statement ever made on here. Been proven wrong over and over.
Same ******* with you too. Just accept the win by default, not engaging. Throw yourself a parade.

Dodging again. You really should pick strawmen that have not already been discredited by your posts. Along with many others.

"It is the fed government's job to protect our rights. It is our job to hold them to that and account for ourselves. The government already failed and keeps failing. States, especially dem control states failed to be prepared. The Fed professional government failed to prepare. Period.

Again, you have dodged this but why didn't they close down when the flu spiked 2 years ago and really killed thousands. Not like China's Covid Virus estimates that were dead wrong by 'professional' government 'experts'.

And no testing won't. You can test negative today and still have it and spread it. So testing will do very little to stop the spread or whatever BS goal post pro gov and dems manufacture next. Just like right now.

This is a ploy by the Dems to keep pushing pain on the people, make Trump look bad, and violate our rights. You think protests are bad in Dem authoritarian states now, try pushing "tested Negative" Nazi like work papers and you will see bad.

Again
98.8 to 99.4% survive this with little or no issues.
Vast Majority who die are very old
Flu Kills more or at the very near same rate."

Now try to answer the whole post. In particular what the fed gov job is.

And no the flu assertion was not. And you can address the fact that the Flu numbers are being added to the Covid numbers to make them look worse. According to the CDC's website the flu numbers have dropped after the CDC told doctors to change the death certs and the auto accident deaths being added in to make the "estimates" look better.

Looking forward to hearing your outcome with HR....

I'll gladly accept your apology now for lying about what I said and also for calling or implying I'm a racist.
HR?
The very departments that allowed rampant racism and sexism in the workplace when they were lilly white, are now going to be the arbitrators of racism and sexism? The same departments that do absolutely nothing but cower in the face of real challenges and take the easy way out doing nothing but sowing more animosity between co-workers. Fuck them.
The difference between you and I is that that I don't need a weak bureaucracy to explain what it racist. Been dealing with hard and soft racism my entire life without letting myself get sour to people in general. Hence me being a Liberal.

And what he said to you, was not racist. Sorry, but white men don't have the same history as black men and your offense is not racist. Deal with it.
Need a translation?
Quack, quack, quack, quack, quack...Quack quack.

Now try to answer the whole post. In particular what the fed gov job is.
Try pulling your head out of your ass. I decide what I post. I've said my piece. You've written more and got the last word in- your standards for a win. Take a victory lap champ. You're special winner today.

25hundred americans died TODAY from the virus.....and yet the right is worried about their biz and wants people back out on the street

And back in reality:

"According to the United Nations World Population Prospects report, approximately 7,452 people die every day in the United States. In other words, a person dies in the US approximately every 12 seconds."

"Flu season in the US, which runs from October through May, claims tens of thousands of lives every year. This season CDC estimates that, as of mid-March, between 29,000 and 59,000 have died due to influenza illnesses."

The top 10 leading causes of death in the United States
https://www.Medicalnewstoday.com/articles/282929
    1. Heart disease. Share on Pinterest. Many of the top 10 causes of death are preventable through …
    2. Cancer. Deaths in 2017: 599,108. Percentage of total deaths: 21.3% Cancer occurs when cells do …
    3. Unintentional injuries. Deaths in 2017: 169,936. Percentage of total deaths: 6% Accidents, or …
    4. Chronic lower respiratory disease. Deaths in 2017: 160,201. Percentage of total deaths: 5.7% …
    See full list on medicalnewstoday.com

Did you see Harvard college fucking cocksuckers
Biggest endowment in the country and takes stimulus. I did a few jobs for them good work they own a ******* ton of property but took six months to pay invoice.
Well since Trump's Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross both went there, and are in charge or put their people in charge. Go after them for wasting dollars. Your prime directive, speak no evil of Trump won't allow you to. Will it? This is his responsibility, oversight.

Try pulling your head out of your ass. I decide what I post. I've said my piece. You've written more and got the last word in- your standards for a win. Take a victory lap champ. You're special winner today.

Not worried about your ego or your labeling. I want to make sure your hypocrisy is highlighted and your toxic ideology is exposed for what it is.

An ideology of envy and hate that only has unhappy, selfish, envious, low information, low on logic, hyper egotistical, broken followers who can't stand the light of reality. And you and few others make that very easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back