Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we KNEW they were lying about it back in jan.…….and trump bought the china lie even when our intelligence told him they were "fudging" on their numbers....trump bought it....and tried to brush the whole thing off....AFTER he found out that china made a fool of him he wants to blame them and call this their virus.....good example of one liar coning another...he just got schooled by a master

Last edited:
the guy is just plain mental...……………………...wants to argue...…..anything you post he will lie ...twist the truth...or change the subject while calling you a liar on a different subject.....total waste of time talking to him.....he is blind to the truth or any facts that support what you post.....you have to be the last one on here willing to talk to the guy
Officially stopping the back and forth with him. He's the type of guy that talks *******, can't back it up, an still talks ******* while getting his ass kicked.

Last edited:

Plenty of warning from previous Admin

Plenty of warning from previous Admin
Same speech bush gave him and did nothing

We= He and Obama combined. Obama pulled us out of one of the worst recession and set the economy and jobs numbers on the up tick with record recovery stats. tRump didn't fuck it up.
IF, he is around, he will have the opportunity to rebuild and claim it 100%.

We= He and Obama combined. Obama pulled us out of one of the worst recession and set the economy and jobs numbers on the up tick with record recovery stats. tRump didn't fuck it up.
IF, he is around, he will have the opportunity to rebuild and claim it 100%.
We meant america don't be so defensive it was doing great and we will get back there

States resisting "shut down" requests are ALL Republican run states ... all NINE of them.
I'd say if they are so adement to insist on states rights ... just keep their citizens out of states taking the virus seriously, and when things go SOUTH with their strategy as in Louisiana ... remember "an ounce of prevention could have avoided a pound of cure" ... and don't requesting other states to help out later.

States resisting "shut down" requests are ALL Republican run states ... all NINE of them.
I'd say if they are so adement to insist on states rights ... just keep their citizens out of states taking the virus seriously, and when things go SOUTH with their strategy as in Louisiana ... remember "an ounce of prevention could have avoided a pound of cure" ... and don't requesting other states to help out later.

I'm still working some projects essential

Our State of Maine has been invaded by New York er s . They are claiming that we have as many here in Vacationland now, then we do in mid summer.

Actually there is only 8 and 3 out of those have partial lock downs.

Secondly, those 8 states have the LOWEST number of cases and deaths so using your logic, Republican run states are doing better than Democratic run states. COVID-19 was here long before November. It was already an epidemic. My state is now asking anyone who was sick (cold or flu) as far as 6 months ago to contact their doctor to be tested for anti-bodies. There is only one reason a person would have antibodies from that far back.

... is-the-dow-staging-a-genuine-coronavirus-rebound-heres-what-experts-think-as-the-stock-market-attempts-to-shake-the-bearish-grip-of-the-pandemic-2020-04-07
gif_Spider&Web.gif
This is really what its ALL ABOUT for Republicans ... keeping that stock market UP; about the only thing they can say they accomplished in Trump's first term even though they really had NOTHING to do with it. At least the ORANGE President thinks so, and that's what matters to the drones. If Trump bragged about making the sun come UP, his drones would praise him for it. gif_Yellowball-laughing1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back