Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, who is trying to let illegals vote? Please tell us.
Town Hall is not a reference piece for anything. The old HR-1 bill will allow illegals to vote has been proven false.
The United States already has a law that prevents noncitizens from casting a ballot for president or other federal offices. HR 1 doesn’t change that law — and HR 1 doesn’t call for extending the right to vote to noncitizens.
You read that? Can you understand that sentence? Good.
Throughout the nation, citizens can only register and vote in one jurisdiction for federal elections.

Local elections can be a different matter. Eleven states have statutes that permit nonresidents, such as second-home owners or business owners, to vote in local, municipal, and/or special district elections such as irrigation, water, sewer and conservancy districts.

Nonresident Voting
Three states allow nonresident voting in municipal or town elections:
Ten states allow nonresident voting in certain special district elections. New Mexico and Delaware have provisions allowing nonresidents to vote in special district elections in addition to municipal elections.

New York Democrats Move to Register Illegal Aliens, Non-Citizens to Vote Unless They Opt Out

New York State Senate Democrats have advanced a plan that will automatically register to vote all residents who apply for a driver’s licenses — which now includes non-citizens and illegal aliens — unless they “opt-out.”

And

It's Official: Democrats Want Illegal Aliens Voting in U.S. Elections
"When we talk about newcomers, we have to recognize the constant reinvigoration of America that they are, that we all have been, our families," Pelosi said in Texas. "These newcomers make America more American. And we want them, when they come here, to be fully part of our system and that means not suppressing the vote of our newcomers to America." Nancy Pelosi

And Explain why they don't want us to have voter id and same day registration? Don't bother it is to cheat

And Acorn was registering them in the Voter Fraud back to get Obama a second term.

I told you, no trophy for participation. This ain't your little league team. Still nothing on Democrats supporting illegals to vote. Lots of other bullshit that you want to ******* me to address to get off the topic. YOU presented the case that Democrats are trying to get illegals the right to vote. Where is the proof? You got nothing Karen.

I noticed you dodge the article to pretend like what I was saying wasn't true. Also, I like how you are pretending the Democrats haven't been the party of open borders for like 20 years now.

and speaking of simple minded...…..that comment from someone who has personal knowledge and experience in being simple minded
Sorry but that is your opinion which is completely worthless and wrong. Anyone can see your frame of mind, page after page of useless, left wing, false opinion propaganda. You and your liberal boys that follow your lead like the blind leading the blind in the abyss. I doesn't matter how bitter, jealous and hateful you are toward President Donald Trump, he is not a killer, a liar, stupid or RACIST. Anyone that calls this man any of these wrongful insults has no right to refer to any of us conservatives as being wrong or stupid.

your bias and stupid remarks set you apart from others...that is for sure

Sorry but that is your opinion which is completely worthless and wrong

just call them like I see them

Anyone can see your frame of mind, page after page of useless, left wing, false opinion propaganda.

I hope so....want them to know we have an idiot through total stupidity is killing people......and he is no where done yet...now he is trying to prescribe meds....that have known "issues"....majority of it is actual news articles...….and didn't you read today...he is losing the war on his fake news campaign...people don't buy it anymore....but then you will listen to him....that is what is wrong...you just can not think for yourself!

I doesn't matter how bitter, jealous and hateful you are toward President Donald Trump, he is not a killer, a liar, stupid or RACI

yes...he is all of the above...he was warned...ignored the warnings....lies so friggn much it's beyond ridiculous....the only people foolish enough to believe him are you and a few others....as for being stupid?....guess you haven't watched him read a teleprompter....racist?....the majority of the country thinks he is....he just gave a medal to someone who is known for his racist rants....and you support that

Anyone that calls this man any of these wrongful insults has no right to refer to any of us conservatives as being wrong or stupid.

that is where we dis agree...he is all of that and more...….and if you had any idea of what is going on around you ….or even some knowledge of politics....or just some knowledge.....you might know

have a nice day....i'm sure visiting hours start soon and you will have some guests

Last edited:
I told you, no trophy for participation. This ain't your little league team. Still nothing on Democrats supporting illegals to vote. Lots of other bullshit that you want to ******* me to address to get off the topic. YOU presented the case that Democrats are trying to get illegals the right to vote. Where is the proof? You got nothing Karen.

Meanwhile, Speaker Nancy Pelosi argued during a press conference last week we should be welcoming our "newcomers" by allowing them to vote.

"When we talk about newcomers, we have to recognize the constant reinvigoration of America that they are, that we all have been, our families," Pelosi said in Texas. "These newcomers make America more American. And we want them, when they come here, to be fully part of our system and that means not suppressing the vote of our newcomers to America."

This isn't the first time Pelosi has revealed Democrats are on the side of illegal aliens voting. Late last year, Pelosi complained about a border wall preventing illegal entry into the United States.

"Quite frankly when the president talks about this being a national security issue, it really isn't. It's about a policy that is discriminatory about where people are coming into this country," she said.

Sure seems like illegal aliens voting in U.S. elections counts as foreign influence...

Meanwhile, Speaker Nancy Pelosi argued during a press conference last week we should be welcoming our "newcomers" by allowing them to vote.

"When we talk about newcomers, we have to recognize the constant reinvigoration of America that they are, that we all have been, our families," Pelosi said in Texas. "These newcomers make America more American. And we want them, when they come here, to be fully part of our system and that means not suppressing the vote of our newcomers to America."

This isn't the first time Pelosi has revealed Democrats are on the side of illegal aliens voting. Late last year, Pelosi complained about a border wall preventing illegal entry into the United States.

"Quite frankly when the president talks about this being a national security issue, it really isn't. It's about a policy that is discriminatory about where people are coming into this country," she said.

Sure seems like illegal aliens voting in U.S. elections counts as foreign influence...

How Would You Explain Politics to a baby?
Jan 10, 2020 · Explaining Voting to Children Unlike kings in the past, the power is in people’s hands to decide who gets to control the country. That’s why every few years, the people in the biggest positions in the government step down and let someone else in charge.

How to explain politics to children?
politics
Democracy, elections, voting – how to explain politics to children? Authors Alex Frith, Rosie Hore and Louie Stowell discuss writing Politics for Beginners – and why the book is important. Writing a book about politics for children against a backdrop of Brexit and Trump was an interesting challenge.

10 Things You Need to Teach Your ******* About Politics | All Pro Dad
www.allprodad.com/10-things-you-need-to-teach-your-*******-about-politics/

10 Things You Need to Teach Your ******* About Politics
  1. Freedom relies on widespread participation in the political process.
  2. The Constitution.
  3. An open mind is not a political affiliation.
  4. Our political preference is not a religion.
  5. Free speech should not have a higher value than courtesy.
  6. It’s okay to get excited.
  7. Children must learn to think for themselves.
  8. Listen to both sides.

If I can be of any help please don't be afraid to ask.....I may not know everything....but then you don't know anything

anytime you want to quit with your biased and ridiculous right wing posts....hateful towards the dems.….....could maybe even have a conversation......but doubt it

Last edited:

I donot care so much about the new comers. I care that a majority of Americans don’t Vote. They done not seem to care. You have the right to vote. Use it.

I donot care so much about the new comers. I care that a majority of Americans don’t Vote. They done not seem to care. You have the right to vote. Use it.

last time a lot of voter apathy......and probably the lowest voter turn out in a presidential election in a long time...….do not think that will be an issue this time

New York Democrats Move to Register Illegal Aliens, Non-Citizens to Vote Unless They Opt Out
New York State Senate Democrats have advanced a plan that will automatically register to vote all residents who apply for a driver’s licenses — which now includes non-citizens and illegal aliens — unless they “opt-out.”

And

It's Official: Democrats Want Illegal Aliens Voting in U.S. Elections
"When we talk about newcomers, we have to recognize the constant reinvigoration of America that they are, that we all have been, our families," Pelosi said in Texas. "These newcomers make America more American. And we want them, when they come here, to be fully part of our system and that means not suppressing the vote of our newcomers to America." Nancy Pelosi

And Explain why they don't want us to have voter id and same day registration? Don't bother it is to cheat

And Acorn was registering them in the Voter Fraud back to get Obama a second term.

1.Hmm still no proof. Again, OPINIONS by assholes. Even those assholes defeated their own opinion by have to write the actual provision from the bill:
New York Democrats have argued the law has safeguards in place to prevent non-citizens from registering to vote, including a provision that says DMVs shall not send voter registrations of ineligible applicants to the State Board of Elections:
Notwithstanding any other law to the contrary, no agency designated under this section shall transmit to the State Board of Elections any application for registration for a person that is, by virtue of data collected by the agency during the same application for services or change of address or name transaction, demonstrably ineligible to register or pre-register to vote by reason of age or not being a citizen of the United States.

2.The Townhall article was addressed already and you still repost it like some simpleton or the agenda driven deceiver.
The United States already has a law that prevents noncitizens from casting a ballot for president or other federal offices. HR 1 doesn’t change that law — and HR 1 doesn’t call for extending the right to vote to noncitizens.

Let's see, what other lies are you throwing out? Oh ACORN utilizing voter fraud to get Obama a second term in 2012.
ACORN was defunded by Congress (a democratic majority House and Senate) in 2009 and stopped all work that year.
By early 2010, they had completely disbanded. More than six months before the mid-term Tea Party take over and over 2 and a half years before the 2012 election. They had nothing to do with the 2012.

That's three strikes Skippy, you're out. Now you will be tempted to respond, but don't. Hit the showers.

I noticed you dodge the article to pretend like what I was saying wasn't true. Also, I like how you are pretending the Democrats haven't been the party of open borders for like 20 years now.
This was not our discussion. We were talking about illegals voting.
You're just running down the street shouting ******* into open windows, never stopping to hear any response because truth is not your goal, it's confusion with lies and deflection. Someone answers you, you take their answer and do a what aboutism. You post the same sources. Too, responsive to be a bot, not smart enough to be a paid operative. Just a guy on the internet who get's off on what? False victory? If that woman in your pictures is your wife, you're finding self worth in the wrong places.

Newcomers?
You do know we still have people coming here legally every single year? Newcomers, is what she called them. Your deep thinkers saw an opportunity to make that mean 'illegal' because they know you don't want anyone coming here. That's the 'tan suit' outrage du jour for you simpletons. She did not say illegals. You deceivers are lying about it, and the legislation HR-1, has nothing about illegals voting. I've posted two Fact Checks to that.
Stop being hateful, learn something, or keep falling for everything.

your bias and stupid remarks set you apart from others...that is for sure

just call them like I see them

I hope so....want them to know we have an idiot through total stupidity is killing people......and he is no where done yet...now he is trying to prescribe meds....that have known "issues"....majority of it is actual news articles...….and didn't you read today...he is losing the war on his fake news campaign...people don't buy it anymore....but then you will listen to him....that is what is wrong...you just can not think for yourself!

yes...he is all of the above...he was warned...ignored the warnings....lies so friggn much it's beyond ridiculous....the only people foolish enough to believe him are you and a few others....as for being stupid?....guess you haven't watched him read a teleprompter....racist?....the majority of the country thinks he is....he just gave a medal to someone who is known for his racist rants....and you support that

that is where we dis agree...he is all of that and more...….and if you had any idea of what is going on around you ….or even some knowledge of politics....or just some knowledge.....you might know

have a nice day....i'm sure visiting hours start soon and you will have some guests
I am so glad to keep you Entertained . None of the regulars are stupid on this thread, Wrongly arrogant, ignorant and egotistical maybe, but Sub is mentally on the wrong path.

Newcomers?
You do know we still have people coming here legally every single year? Newcomers, is what she called them. Your deep thinkers saw an opportunity to make that mean 'illegal' because they know you don't want anyone coming here. That's the 'tan suit' outrage du jour for you simpletons. She did not say illegals. You deceivers are lying about it, and the legislation HR-1, has nothing about illegals voting. I've posted two Fact Checks to that.
Stop being hateful, learn something, or keep falling for everything.
Oh misdirected leftist criticizing, not surprising. Nancy Pelosi truly is ugly that it looks like her face caught on fire and Adam Schiff put the fire out with a pitchfork.

I am so glad to keep you Entertained . None of the regulars are stupid on this thread, Wrongly arrogant, ignorant and egotistical maybe, but Sub is mentally on the wrong path.

well with your crazy biased right wing statements....beyond logic.....I guess you could call it entertainment...………...not what I would call it but I will give you the benefit of the doubt...………………...true I don't think most on this thread are stupid...….but a few lack good judgment in their thinking...……….......…...as for arrogant and egotistical....well if that falls under near perfect...guess that would be me..........…...mentally on the wrong path....don't think so but at least I am on a path.....you are way off the beaten path

trump was warned.....and the Dr. still has "issues" with trump

Fauci: ‘No doubt’ Trump will face surprise infectious ...
Jan 11, 2017 · Anthony S. Fauci, MD, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said there is “no doubt” Donald J. Trump will be confronted with a surprise infectious disease outbreak during his presidency. Fauci has led the NIAID for more than 3 decades,...

Did Dr. Fauci Predict a Serious Pandemic During Trump's ...
https://www.truthorfiction.com/did-dr-fauci...
Claim: In January 2017, Dr. Anthony Fauci predicted a serious pandemic during U.S. President Donald Trump's tenure in office.
True
·

Fact checked by truthorfiction.com

now trump trying to prescribe meds...…..isn't he killing enough

Trump Touts 'Game-Changing' ******* Cocktail For Coronavirus ...
trump-fauci-corona...
Mar 22, 2020 · Trump at Thursday’s briefing first touted the anti-malarial ******* chloroquine as having “tremendous promise” against the coronavirus. He falsely suggested it had been approved for use against COVID-19. “It’s been approved ... they took it down from many, many months to immediate,” Trump said.

Dr. Fauci Buries Face In His Hand After Trump Rants About ...
fauci...
Mar 20, 2020 · President Donald Trump referred to the U.S. State Department as the “Deep State Department” during a White House press briefing on the worsening coronavirus pandemic with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Friday, prompting National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci to bury his face in his hands.

Trump vs Fauci: President's gut sense collides with ...
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/trump...
Mar 21, 2020 · Trump vs Fauci: President's gut sense collides with science President Donald Trump and the government's top infectious disease expert, Dr. Anthony Fauci, are …

Dr. Fauci Is America's Last Hope for the Truth About ...
https://www.theroot.com/it-s-time-for-dr-fauci-to...
Dr. Fauci—the other doctor in Trump’s administration is Dr. Ben Carson, and he’s the doctor of houses—tried to downplay any tension (read, keep his job) during an appearance on Face the ...

Anthony Fauci Reveals the White House Has Silenced Him
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/white-house...
Dr. Fauci on Extending Coronavirus Guidelines: Trump Just Shook His Head and Said ‘I Guess We’ve Gotta Do It’ White House Reportedly Ordered Infectious Disease Chief ‘Not to Say Anything ...

Just more of his "gut feelings"? and look where we are...….......and now he wants to push medicines on his "gut feelings"

Trump Administration Seeks Deep Cuts In Health Care ...
https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/05/...
May 23, 2017 · The proposed budget unveiled Tuesday by the Trump administration doubles down on major cuts to biomedical research; programs to fight infectious disease …

Cuts to CDC epidemic programs will endanger Americans ...
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/03/health/cdc-slashes...
Feb 03, 2018 · The former chief of the CDC says the decision to cut 80% of its epidemic prevention activities overseas could pose a grave danger to the United States.

Trump Has Sabotaged America's Response to the Coronavirus ...
Jan 31, 2020 · The global health section of the CDC was so drastically cut in 2018 that much of its staff was laid off and the number of countries it was working in was reduced from 49 to merely 10.

Trump response to coronavirus is a political reckoning ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-response...
Trump's massive cuts to national public-health programs also stoked concerns. In 2018, for instance, the CDC cut 80% of its efforts to prevent global disease outbreaks because it was running out...

Warnings Ignored: A Timeline of Trump’s COVID-19 Response ...
warnings-ignored-a-timeline-of-trumps-covid-19-respons
Mar 25, 2020 · Warnings Ignored: A Timeline of Trump’s COVID-19 Response During the critical period between the outbreak in China and the landfall of coronavirus in America, Donald Trump was warned about our general vulnerabilities and the specific actions his …

Trump ignored U.S. intelligence warnings on coronavirus ...
https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-trump...
Mar 21, 2020 · Trump Ignored U.S. Intelligence Warnings on Coronavirus, Report Claims . ... The warnings failed to convince Trump, who despite what the intelligence officials presented to him, downplayed the gravity of the situation and compared the virus to a regular flu outbreak.

Coronavirus: All the times Trump was warned about the ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-all...
6 days ago · Trump ignored multiple warnings about an impending pandemic and gutted the US agencies responsible for responding to such an outbreak. Menu icon A vertical stack of three evenly spaced horizontal ...

Trump Shrugged Off Repeated Intelligence Warnings About ...
virus-trump...
Yet President Donald Trump largely ignored the warnings and delayed action that might have slowed the spread of the COVID-19 disease, according to the newspaper. Intelligence reports warned that China initially appeared to be minimizing the danger of the virus but that the U.S. would be wise to prepare for a likely pandemic.

Before Virus Outbreak, a Cascade of Warnings Went Unheeded
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/19/us/politics/trump-coronavirus-outbreak.html
Mar 19, 2020 · Before Virus Outbreak, a Cascade of Warnings Went Unheeded Government exercises, including one last year, made clear that the U.S. was not ready for a pandemic like the coronavirus. But little was ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back