Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust them either...they lied and tried to cover this up...….but our intelligence told trump early in Jan about this....he did nothing...was warned a few other times and just Took light of it....now they are saying 200.000 lives lost maybe...….he bears a lot of the responsibility for that...he should have been on top of things from the start...…..quit with the fucking ego and self appreciation....and do his job....he owes the country that
For the sake of fairness, trump is lying and covering up for his own lack of action so he's no better than the Chinese.

Now, you know I told you before, @cpl2010co, that I am an Independent! For some reason, you just want to put me in the Democratic Party, when I have told you TWICE that I'm not a Democrat! I guess you ASSUME because I do NOT like Trump, then I am automatically affiliated with the Dems! I have some things that I like about the Democrats and then some things that I like about Republicans (though they MAY become an extinct party soon)!

If it talks like a democrat, hates like a democrat, post like a democrat, 'thinks' like a democrat and insults like a democrat- it is democrat.

I don't trust them either...they lied and tried to cover this up...….but our intelligence told trump early in Jan about this....he did nothing...was warned a few other times and just Took light of it....now they are saying 200.000 lives lost maybe...….he bears a lot of the responsibility for that...he should have been on top of things from the start...…..quit with the fucking ego and self appreciation....and do his job....he owes the country that

Did you read article about FBI catching Chinese national transporting sar in luggage 2018 I posted this morning

Stop whining about China. You put your own workers on the scrapheap to send production to China so shareholders could line their pockets.
Now you bitch and moan about China and launch trade wars against everyone, because Wah Wah Wah it's so unfair!!

You want a capitalist free market system. Well that's what you've got.

If it talks like a democrat, hates like a democrat, post like a democrat, 'thinks' like a democrat and insults like a democrat- it is democrat.
Problem is, you don't really know what a Democrat is. You assume that because he is black, and can't stand tRump (like 55% of the voters), he must be a Democrat. It is a main reason you will lose the Presidency. Focusing on Democrats and trying everything possible to suppress their vote, the suburban independents and moderates are coming out strong for the Democrats. They did in 2017, 2018, 2019 and will again this year. Yes, tRump has lost elections and Democrats have made gains every year he's been there. So, by all means, keep doing what you're doing.

Problem is, you don't really know what a Democrat is. You assume that because he is black, and can't stand tRump (like 55% of the voters), he must be a Democrat. It is a main reason you will lose the Presidency. Focusing on Democrats and trying everything possible to suppress their vote, the suburban independents and moderates are coming out strong for the Democrats. They did in 2017, 2018, 2019 and will again this year. Yes, tRump has lost elections and Democrats have made gains every year he's been there. So, by all means, keep doing what you're doing.
I'm not a democrat, I'm a conservative. The man is reviled by left and right in equal measure around the world.

I'm not a democrat, I'm a conservative. The man is reviled by left and right in equal measure around the world.
I wasn't referring to you. I can gleam that from your posts.
A British Conservative is about center right on the Political scale. We don't have that here. Conservatives here refers to the far right of the scale. What used to pass for moderates, are now all gone. And don't even begin to talk about Labor with them.

Except close travel down to China and then Europe against the wish of you and your democrat media masters screaming racist, xenophobe. Huh what did all the other countries do after that? Oh they got borders all of sudden and stopped travel. If we had the last guy the borders would be open and you would be telling us this Virus is hayfever and posting stuff from Motherjones or Oregon live say it back you up.

Except close travel down to China and then Europe against the wish of you and your democrat media masters screaming racist, xenophobe. Huh what did all the other countries do after that? Oh they got borders all of sudden and stopped travel. If we had the last guy the borders would be open and you would be telling us this Virus is hayfever and posting stuff from Motherjones or Oregon live say it back you up.
"democratic" media. Don't be stupid, and an asshole.

Stop whining about China. You put your own workers on the scrapheap to send production to China so shareholders could line their pockets.
Now you bitch and moan about China and launch trade wars against everyone, because Wah Wah Wah it's so unfair!!

You want a capitalist free market system. Well that's what you've got.

Where are you from again

I am a Democrat.
Not a mindless drone but actually someone who has spent over 20 years working with the Party, been on numerous committees and a delegate. I was an employee for a few years too. Let's face it, most large organizations are *******, and change is slow, but it happens.

For instance, in 1924, do you know why the Democratic Party Convention went so long? Over 100 ballots (before computers could tally it for you) because the very large Ku Klux Klan delegates refuse to back Al Smith, a Catholic from New York. The Klan was infused in the party structure.
By the convention of 1948, the Democratic Party had officially adopted a Civil Rights platform, which caused a walk out by a lot of southern delegates who formed the Dixiecrats, and nominated a young old Strom Thurmond for president.
By 1964, they had taken on the civil rights platform seriously and used the full power of the federal government to enforce.
By 1968, it was the place to go if you were against the war and supported equality. In each instance there were Democrats against those changes for sure, however, there were no options for pushing that kind of commitment in the Republican Party.

In America, we have two parties period. If you want to get something done, and make change politically, you can go through the Democratic Party or the Republican Party. For me, the Republicans are not even an option. To much comfort with racists, and too many years of playing footsie with demagogues talking about taking America back, and the country is going in the wrong direction. Makes you wonder where they want to take it back too- a time period back when people like me were officially second class citizens? Fuck that. That leaves the Democratic Party to work on and work through. I don't agree with everything, but I see avenues to improve it. There is no room for that where a president is endorsed by major hate groups and give a kind word to nazis.
So yes, I strongly support the Democratic Party platform. It's just some of the actual Democrats I don't like at all.

Oh you forgot to mention the Civil Rights act was driven by the Republican Party and 89% of the Republicans voted for it because they believed in it. The Democrats on the other hand saw most of their party vote for it to keep power.

You also forgot to mention those "Dixiecrat" Democrats dominate southern politics until the late 1980s and some place until 1990s. When the Republicans started getting elected and now those places are much better off. You also forgot to mention that the Klan was focused in the south and protected, until the Republican Ronald Reagan's FBI, started hammering them and all of sudden those Elected Democrats lost their robs and 'forgot' their uncle was the Grand Dragon. But still voted like he was.

You also forgot to mention Robert Byrd. A Grand Dragon of the KKK and powerful Dixiecrat Democrat Senator and was "One of the greatest men I knew" Hillary Clinton. He was in Federal office 1953 to 2010 and A Democrat chair and leader for most of those years. Talk about comfort.

And you know the President did not endorse Nazis. That was hit piece propaganda for TDS suffering reporters.

Last edited:

Wow you really have drank the Kool Aid. I guess the race card has got you by a lot.

I assume he is a democrat because of the private and public messages he posted. Based on what he said, I bet he is Independent on registration only. I will bet he has voted Democrat 9.5 times out of 10.

Unlike you, I know there are lots of Black Republicans and Independents. In fact you should listen what they have to say. Try Larry Elder and Candice Owens.

For the sake of fairness, trump is lying and covering up for his own lack of action so he's no better than the Chinese.
yes....his nightly news conferances are nothing more than cover up and campaigning.....trying to do all he can to show the American people he is doing his job....and even now it is just a lie and cover up session.....and the opposition should get equal air time to show his fuck up......Pelosi nailed him last sunday

"democratic" media. Don't be stupid, and an asshole.

You do know that almost all of the media personalities on the Mainstream Media are registered democrats right? Like 98%. And a good number of them are married to democrat government operatives, elected officials , or staff?

I also noted you didn't challenge the overall premise, Just another strawman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back