Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't have a challenge....just more of your bullshit....I posted facts....70 years worth.....and 21 of the biggest republican whoppers told in the past 20 years.....I have also posted that the right has not passed one bill in 40 years.....with your support of that party I guess I can not epect much in the way of a fatual response to anything.....since everything I posted is factual anyway

This is just opinion.

GOP shrinks as young and ‘NeverTrumpers’ walk away ...
https://www.oregonlive.com/politics/2019/02/gop...
Feb 21, 2019 · The GOP holds the White House and the U.S. Senate, but if current trends continue, it soon might be struggling to maintain its major-party status. Registered Republican voters in …

You are so fucking dumb.

You think I support Trump. And then you post a dump ******* article from Oregon live from Feb 2019 about how Never Trumps and 'young' are walking away from the Republicans. Did you think Oregon live was a valid source. Did you think this relevant being a year old?

You are so fucking dumb.

You think I support Trump. And then you post a dump ******* article from Oregon live from Feb 2019 about how Never Trumps and 'young' are walking away from the Republicans. Did you think Oregon live was a valid source. Did you think this relevant being a year old?

they are just stating facts...…..everything has to be from somewhere....except maybe you

I tripped and fell on my floor jack today....so I'm done for the day

70 years....and nothing

Not 70 years- "up to 70 years" Direct quote from your post.

But not a 100 to avoid FDR and Woodrow Wilson both Democrats that will make ever point go against the Dems.

And not really 70 years Cherry picked date ranges to fabricate data
And not a single citation, raw data or backup.

All BS. not anything that would be peer accepted in Finance, Accounting or Economics.

Answer the rest of those questions- each response to your points, point by point. You going to try and answer them?

I hope you are physically ok.

Here is one for you Subhub, Subby, and edformwf and might as well toss in Blackcumsheavy. Remember this is based on your assertions and science.

A little logical exercise for ya’ll

So if the

Democrats are the party of the poor; you have all asserted this.

Republicans are the party of the rich; you have all asserted this also.

Therefore:

The Republicans would need to make more people rich and keep them rich to stay in power?

And in turn:

The Democrats would need to make more people poor and keep them poor to stay in power?

Why would you want to be with a party that wants to make you poor?

Second part:

And, we know from sociology, a science, that the poor are usually uneducated or significantly under educated

And the Democrats are the party of the poor, per each of your assertions

Therefore: One must conclude, based on your assertions, that the Democrats constitute the party of the poor and uneducated.
Perfect logical exercise, I get it.

It does not take a medical degree to know when data is grossly overstated or 'experts' have other motives.

I get it, you said the information wasn't precise. And yet you keep trying to make the same argument based on bad data. So I get it you want us all to believe this is a bad virus. Why didn't you just say that?

Wow, you keep using this- Hell....why not have a parade!!!! I am not saying that. Yes, many were hopeful we would be back to work by Easter. We wanted hope. Most sane people knew it was optimistic.

I don't know what it is. Everyone must have a need to be right. This a debate of ideas and thinking. I am passing the time.
It really isn't a good situation. I live in Maine, as of this morning we have had 3 die but the Experts was told us that the virus will peak on April 25th and they are predicting that day 99 will die. I guess they base that on a pattern the virus has shown.

facts.....and your good buddy from colo wanted facts....besides I really doubt you have ever read them because you repeatedly make the same silly assed wrong statements

you just need to face the facts...….you are supporting a party of fuck-ups!....and doing so by choice.....doesn't say a lot for you now does it!
Your giving Mickey a bad image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back