Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are a lot of decent Americans.
Just so happens that a lot of the guys here are right wing P. Utin apologists and fans.
Despicable. Good job there are the likes of mac and sub - these guys are stand up decent types.
The rest of you are absolute dickheads tbh 😁
A union thug commie and a conman insurance salesman. But There american so I'd take them over the likes of you any day. you like to pick at our problems cause it's easier then dealing with your own

I've come to the conclusion that a lot of Americans are just butt hurt that China is taking over as the global power. China is viewed as largely benign in the rest of the world but you guys are obsessed with painting them as evil.
In 3 years the reputation of America has plummeted. Once admired and looked up to. Now the butt of jokes and rolled eyes. Keep laughing every time I hear trump refer to America as the greatest country in the world. It isn't guys.

Why?

Because you love trump and the entire world despises him. He's dragged you down.
Shame.

It is shocking. It'll all come out in the wash.

I think he is a fake.....people think I'm joking but I am not....he posts nothing for discussion....nothing but far right fake news....pushing division and discontent.....even when you post the actual facts....a couple days later he will repost the same non factual post...….says he works...on here 24/7....say trouble posting from his phone......I wonder about his ability to speak English that well.....like I said I think he is a phoney….pushing hate and discontent....and all kinds of non factual info

most post something....you show them they are wrong....and that's it except for a little discussion....with him...he will repost the same thing a few days later....to serve what purpose....to show us he can't read the last post....or just pushing bullshit

I've come to the conclusion that a lot of Americans are just butt hurt that China is taking over as the global power. China is viewed as largely benign in the rest of the world but you guys are obsessed with painting them as evil.
In 3 years the reputation of America has plummeted. Once admired and looked up to. Now the butt of jokes and rolled eyes. Keep laughing every time I hear trump refer to America as the greatest country in the world. It isn't guys.

Why?

Because you love trump and the entire world despises him. He's dragged you down.
Shame.

you have that right...….this pres is so corrupt he only cares about money for him....fuck the country.....but he has the ability to mind fuck a lot of people....see it on here a lot

some just refuse to admit they were "duped" so stick by him rather than admit the fucked up

Why?

Shame.

strange it was ok for them when trump stuck his nose into your politics....several times.....and you say something here....they get pisses...….fucked up ain't they?

I think he is a fake.....people think I'm joking but I am not....he posts nothing for discussion....nothing but far right fake news....pushing division and discontent.....even when you post the actual facts....a couple days later he will repost the same non factual post...….says he works...on here 24/7....say trouble posting from his phone......I wonder about his ability to speak English that well.....like I said I think he is a phoney….pushing hate and discontent....and all kinds of non factual info

most post something....you show them they are wrong....and that's it except for a little discussion....with him...he will repost the same thing a few days later....to serve what purpose....to show us he can't read the last post....or just pushing bullshit
That would make easy for you .I don't repost articles you do are you getting senile I link articles from news feed on my phone . I can't figure out why you hate america but you do. I think your mask is too tight cutting of oxygen to your brain

The same can be said of you times 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back