Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You embrace communism at every level and call everyone else a communist live in a fantasyland

facts are......GOP is fed by Russian money....posted on here several times.....problem is you are to fucking dumb to read the postings on here you just repost your fake *******....and pay no attention to the facts....ignorance must be something you strive for....certainly succeed at it

redstate….enough said...…..more of those Russian lies coming out today….but then you never post anything factual or open for discussion....other than trying to sway some of the weak minded on here....with you flat out lies and distortions...like I said to do this much...is not by accident....you are either the dumbest person I have ever met...or you are getting paid to post the *******

redstate….enough said...…..more of those Russian lies coming out today….but then you never post anything factual or open for discussion....other than trying to sway some of the weak minded on here....with you flat out lies and distortions...like I said to do this much...is not by accident....you are either the dumbest person I have ever met...or you are getting paid to post the *******
You post your lies I posts what I like

facts are......GOP is fed by Russian money....posted on here several times.....problem is you are to fucking dumb to read the postings on here you just repost your fake *******....and pay no attention to the facts....ignorance must be something you strive for....certainly succeed at it
Alright comrade. Tell me again your not a communist I need a good laugh

posted this all several times....on both threads....you didn't read then....so doubt you will read now.....so go ahead with posting more lies and distortions so you can earn your money from mom Russia...it's all you have to do day in and day out
I said you old commie bastard. It only takes a minute on my phone

only thing you consider “factual” is leftwing propaganda - which is ALL you regurgitate in here !!!!

I said you old commie bastard. It only takes a minute on my phone
You're a nasty piece of work. I'm shocked by how influenced by Russia Americans are. You need to question your sources of information. You are being lied to.
Baa, you are a sheep. Following blindly. Never questioning. Just swallowing what you're given.
You're like a cheap whore.

You're a nasty piece of work. I'm shocked by how influenced by Russia Americans are. You need to question your sources of information. You are being lied to.
Baa, you are a sheep. Following blindly. Never questioning. Just swallowing what you're given.
You're like a cheap whore.
I am american he calls me a communist daily why cause that's what he is only takers phyc 101 for that cocksucker

I know there are a lot of decent Americans.
Just so happens that a lot of the guys here are right wing P. Utin apologists and fans.
Despicable. Good job there are the likes of mac and sub - these guys are stand up decent types.
The rest of you are absolute dickheads tbh 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back