Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
very limited because of the tarriffs

that first batch of money we gave the farmers was 12 billion.....then he increased tariffs again and we gave them another batch of money.…...but most Farmers say what he gave will not pay the bills....they have some pretty expensive equip...the farm it's self...etc....saw where some were not going to make it...….also saw some interviews with farmers....mad at trump...asked if they would vote Dem...NO....asked if they would vote trump again...NO
thats not what i read government paid them and still sold there product

thats not what i read government paid them and still sold there product

no...a lot of crops just dying in the field....not harvesting because no market

US Farmers Letting Crops Rot In The Field As Storage Costs Soar Due To Trump’s Trade War With China. U.S. farmers are struggling to find storage for crops that would usually be sold in overseas markets, with some being ****** to leave produce rotting in fields as storage costs rise amid the escalating trade war with China, according to Reuters. Nov 23 2018
Reference: theguardiansofdemocracy.com/us-farmers-letting-crops-rot-in-the-field-as-storage-costs-soar-due-to-tru…

Farmers' Crops Are Rotting in the Fields Thanks To Trump
https://www.dailykos.com/.../-Farmers-Crops-Are-Rotting-in-the-Fields-Thanks-To-Trump
Aug 20, 2017 · Farmers in California have continued reporting that they are having extreme difficulty in finding, much less hiring, enough experienced people to do the dirty work during harvest season causing...

U.S. farmers leave crops to rot as trade war with China ...
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-with-chinese-market-blocked-by...
Nov 21, 2018 · Across the United States, grain farmers are plowing under crops, leaving them to rot or piling them on the ground, in hopes of better prices next year, according to …

no...a lot of crops just dying in the field....not harvesting because no market

US Farmers Letting Crops Rot In The Field As Storage Costs Soar Due To Trump’s Trade War With China. U.S. farmers are struggling to find storage for crops that would usually be sold in overseas markets, with some being ****** to leave produce rotting in fields as storage costs rise amid the escalating trade war with China, according to Reuters. Nov 23 2018
Reference: theguardiansofdemocracy.com/us-farmers-letting-crops-rot-in-the-field-as-storage-costs-soar-due-to-tru…

Farmers' Crops Are Rotting in the Fields Thanks To Trump
https://www.dailykos.com/.../-Farmers-Crops-Are-Rotting-in-the-Fields-Thanks-To-Trump
Aug 20, 2017 · Farmers in California have continued reporting that they are having extreme difficulty in finding, much less hiring, enough experienced people to do the dirty work during harvest season causing...

U.S. farmers leave crops to rot as trade war with China ...
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-with-chinese-market-blocked-by...
Nov 21, 2018 · Across the United States, grain farmers are plowing under crops, leaving them to rot or piling them on the ground, in hopes of better prices next year, according to …

I got burned last year on my deer lic……..been using a relatives address....somehow didn't work last year....but this year with all that corn still in the fields...going to be some fat and juicy deer....although might be a problem getting them out of those fields....don't think I'm up to walking all those rows anymore....more of a "stand" hunter....take my ATV within a few hundred feet and walk the rest of the way....I have walked those corn rows before pheasant hunting....real pain

Not here cutting corn past week

Maybe they have or can find storage......but in the heart of farm country where everyone is loaded with crops....only so much storage….and that isn't cheap.....some have their own silo's but those cost a bunch to begin with and are even expensive to run....churning the grain and big blowers so it doesn't rot in the silo....I don't remember what one of those harvester silo's run....but they aren't cheap....some of the big farms have them but most don't

I was up to iowa last month saw a few picking corn and combining beans....but most were just disking them up

well a little early for corn anyway...but didn't matter saw a bunch just disking and plowing....getting ready for next year...cutting their losses....why go through the expense of picking and etc and then nothing to do with the crop

I still have some friends up there that I knew when I was a kid on the farm....grew up on the farm......been farmers whole life...know nothing else....lucky for them they don't have big land payments...they have bought out a few smaller farms and not sure if they can hold onto them......but as it is....losing their ass.....most husband AND wife took jobs in town just to survive

Last edited:
T
Maybe they have or can find storage......but in the heart of farm country where everyone is loaded with crops....only so much storage….and that isn't cheap.....some have their own silo's but those cost a bunch to begin with and are even expensive to run....churning the grain and big blowers so it doesn't rot in the silo....I don't remember what one of those harvester silo's run....but they aren't cheap....some of the big farms have them but most don't

I was up to iowa last month saw a few picking corn and combining beans....but most were just disking them up

well a little early for corn anyway...but didn't matter saw a bunch just disking and plowing....getting ready for next year...cutting their losses....why go through the expense of picking and etc and then nothing to do with the crop
thats normal harvest process here cutting hauling dry to a certain moisture content goes in silo

T

thats normal harvest process here cutting hauling dry to a certain moisture content goes in silo

can chop for cow feed and just store in bunkers i guess fermented corn is good for cows

true....grandfather used to do that some....had a big concrete horse shoe type affair to get into with scoop....the corn that was in some of the "washes" that wasn't that good went into it but a lot of big farmers have very little livestock....it's all about the grain....see some with 8 or 9 hundred acres of high priced good farmland...and it's all for grain....those are the ones taking it in the shorts

P
true....grandfather used to do that some....had a big concrete horse shoe type affair to get into with scoop....the corn that was in some of the "washes" that wasn't that good went into it but a lot of big farmers have very little livestock....it's all about the grain....see some with 8 or 9 hundred acres of high priced good farmland...and it's all for grain....those are the ones taking it in the shorts
big farms here are 100 acres

P
big farms here are 100 acres

******* the guy that bought our grandfathers farm is close to one square mile....we had 325 acres we sold to him
these people have big 4 wheel drive dually wheels....8 row corn pickers...all that fancy *******....we used a 4 row pickers and the old Farmalls and John Deers….they can do close to 1000 acres in about a week....it would take us that long to do our 325....and out of that 325.. 80 acres was pasture we had cattle and sheep and horses...and a big lot for hogs...

what's really sad I understand a lot of the real big farms are owned by over seas investors...germany and etc and pay the guy to run the farm on the shares

but most farms I would guess at 400 acres...family farms......those are the ones hurting...and worried about the family farm...everytime you need new equip...you hock the farm

******* the guy that bought our grandfathers farm is close to one square mile....we had 325 acres we sold to him
these people have big 4 wheel drive dually wheels....8 row corn pickers...all that fancy *******....we used a 4 row pickers and the old Farmalls and John Deers….they can do close to 1000 acres in about a week....it would take us that long to do our 325....and out of that 325.. 80 acres was pasture we had cattle and sheep and horses...and a big lot for hogs...

what's really sad I understand a lot of the real big farms are owned by over seas investors...germany and etc and pay the guy to run the farm on the shares

but most farms I would guess at 400 acres...family farms......those are the ones hurting...and worried about the family farm...everytime you need new equip...you hock the farm
most farm land here turned into 1/4 acre house lots

very limited because of the tarriffs

that first batch of money we gave the farmers was 12 billion.....then he increased tariffs again and we gave them another batch of money.…...but most Farmers say what he gave will not pay the bills....they have some pretty expensive equip...the farm it's self...etc....saw where some were not going to make it...….also saw some interviews with farmers....mad at trump...asked if they would vote Dem...NO....asked if they would vote trump again...NO
Do you Dems EVER get tired of being WRONG ????

Or

Being the world’s sorest of LOSERS !!!!!

How long has it been since you first began to suffer from these illusions?
Was it before this Trump guy came on the scene or just after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back