Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the net gets bigger and the noose gets tighter.....I think he might go all out and do something crazy....the guy has never been real stable to begin with...….but his ego is not going to take this and his temper is just going to finish him off!

Giuliani is to stupid to do anything but back trump....so will do whatever trump tells him....Pompeo I don't think he wants to stick his nose out to far...….Barr...knows better...but I think he is doing everything he can to cover what he can this just keeps getting bigger

come to think of it just like Watergate....every other day there would be something new on the news...went on like that for a couple months.....until the house of cards tumbled.....surprised trump hasn't resigned rather than face the embarrassment….
and there is more coming...…….he thinks he can push Schiff into treason....think the right may say no on that

Watch the video and listen to how articulate he is. Comes off as genuine as well. Bill Maher softballs him but he's not the nominee yet so meh. He quickly wins over the crowd. This is the guy to run. Competent but with little record to beat him up over. The Gay thing Could hurt him, but I really don't think so.

Mmmmm the plot thickens and the noose tightens.....

Mike Pompeo Participated in Trump’s Call to Ukrainian ...
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/mike-pompeo-ukraine-call...
10 hours ago · Secretary of State Mike Pompeo participated in President Trump’s July 25th phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday. Pompeo’s ...

Mike Pompeo Joined Trump On Call With Ukrainian President ...
mike-pompeo-trump...
11 hours ago · Mike Pompeo Joined Trump On Call With Ukrainian President: Report. ... in the House of Representatives’ ongoing impeachment inquiry into Trump over his request to Zelensky during the call that Ukraine investigate his political rival, former Vice President Joe Biden.

Giuliani Subpoenaed - thenewcivilrightsmovement.com
giuliani-subpoenaed
12 hours ago · 20190930 – Giuliani HPSCI Subpoena Letter by davidbadash on Scribd Some, including former Nixon White House Counsel John Dean, believe Giuliani is not acting as Trump’s attorney but as a co-conspirator, which would make it more difficult for him to claim executive privilege.

House Subpoenas Giuliani, Trump’s Lawyer, for Ukraine ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/30/us/politics/impeach-giuliani-subpoena.html
Sep 30, 2019 · WASHINGTON — House Democrats on Monday subpoenaed President Trump’s private lawyer, Rudolph W. Giuliani, a key figure in their impeachment inquiry, even as …

Trump Pushed Australian Prime Minister to Help Discredit ...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump...
President Donald Trump reportedly pushed the Prime Minister of Australia to assist the administration in discrediting former special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling ...

Trump Pushed Australian Leader to Probe Mueller
trump-pushed-australian-leader-to-probe-mueller
11 hours ago · Trump Pushed Australian Leader to Probe Mueller September 30, 2019 at 4:24 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard Leave a Comment “President Trump pushed the Australian prime minister during a recent telephone call to help Attorney General William Barr gather information for a Justice Department inquiry that Mr. Trump hopes will discredit the Mueller ...

Trump pressed Australian Prime Minister to help with ...
trump-mueller-barr-australia/index.html
Sep 30, 2019 · Trump also suggested at the time there was a high probability he would raise the matter with then-UK Prime Minister Theresa May during their meeting in June, although it remains unclear if he did. "I may very well talk to her about that, yeah," he said at the time.

Barr sought help from foreign intelligence officials for ...
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/463726-barr-sought-help-from-foreign-intel...
10 hours ago · Barr sought help from foreign intelligence officials for inquiry of Mueller probe's origins ... Barr and Durham reportedly met with senior Italian government officials, the Post reported ...

IT NEVER ENDS: Trump pushed Australian PM to help Barr ...
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212527253
11 hours ago · Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1 Breaking via NYT: Trump pushed the Australian prime minister during a recent call to help Attorney General Barr gather information for a Justice Dept. inquiry that Trump hopes will discredit the Mueller investigation, according to two American officials.

Jimmy Carter, America's Oldest Living Ex-President, Turns 95
jimmy-carter-americas-oldest-living-ex-president-turns-95
2 hours ago · PLAINS, GA — America's oldest living ex-president in history marked another milestone Tuesday as Jimmy Carter celebrated his 95th birthday at his southwest Georgia hometown. On March 21, Carter ...

Incredible things Jimmy Carter does at 95 - Insider
jimmy-carter-does-in-his-90s-2019-5
On October 1, Jimmy Carter will turn 95, making him the oldest living American President and the longest-living American President in history. But despite reaching a period of life that most would refer to as their "golden years," the 39th president of the United States shows no signs of slowing down.

he gets paid very well to be a right wing lunatic....right up there with Rush Limbaugh
so anything he would say would not be considered factual at all.....just someone's opinion....we all have those...I post mine on here all the time.....he just gets paid well to tell his OPINION!......

but to you crazy right wingers....all of those people are factual...….try again!

those people really have no morale's at all it's all about the money.....look at Lou Dobbs on fox news...…..big trump supporter and etc...…….and yet when he was on CNN he was all about how the right is killing labor....even has a couple books out on the subject...…..it's all about the money

he gets paid very well to be a right wing lunatic....right up there with Rush Limbaugh
so anything he would say would not be considered factual at all.....just someone's opinion....we all have those...I post mine on here all the time.....he just gets paid well to tell his OPINION!......

but to you crazy right wingers....all of those people are factual...….try again!

those people really have no morale's at all it's all about the money.....look at Lou Dobbs on fox news...…..big trump supporter and etc...…….and yet when he was on CNN he was all about how the right is killing labor....even has a couple books out on the subject...…..it's all about the money
Maybe? Same with several critics on the left that are very well paid especially all those late night comics that criticize Trump. As you said it's all about the money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back