Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for liking me to God, but I never by any mistake of the imagination stated I was God @subhub174014. If I did give that impression I am clearly saying I am not! Moreover, God does not make mistakes by the way either.
No that's right. God is a good guy, who just happens to tolerate a certain amount of death, disease, starvation and suffering in children and adults, so that the faithful can say, 'he works in mysterious ways' etc.
But we're not supposed to be discussing sky fairies, so...

Just because some don't believe in God doesn't mean we don't. With all the worldly foolishness that gets argued on these threads a little moral thinking is frowned upon so much that it offends them. When covering all these worldly subjects, if a hint of what Christians believe is needed to show our point of view, it doesn't need to be debated because it is who we are. Abortion is a big issue, thou shall no *******. Thank you

Just because some don't believe in God doesn't mean we don't. With all the worldly foolishness that gets argued on these threads a little moral thinking is frowned upon so much that it offends them. When covering all these worldly subjects, if a hint of what Christians believe is needed to show our point of view, it doesn't need to be debated because it is who we are. Abortion is a big issue, thou shall no *******. Thank you

sure people can be a holy person.....and still be dumb as a rock as demonstrated on here recently!

attempting to trash any positive narratives of Donald Trump I understand your fear of challenging your beliefs

I don't have to trash anything positive about trump...he does that all on his own if you take the time to read some of the posts......your only concerned about finding the next trump supporter that says trump is not a racist.....when no one here cares....you have run it into the ground!....you find ONE and then post a 2000 word essay about it.....no one cares...the majority of the country thinks he is....end of it!

Christians believe is needed to show our point of view, it doesn't need to be debated because it is who we are

well that is interesting....and you seem to believe it....but then the very next words out of your mouth....

Abortion is a big issue, thou shall no *******.

you bring up a very controversial issue...….and then I guess that brings up....what are you doing on a site like this?....wanting to commit another sin?

you are the type of person that thinks cheerios are donut seeds....not real smart

Last edited:
In my experience, being a Christian is often to be at odds with being a decent person. The hypocrisy is tangible.
Being a Christian does NOT give you the moral high ground. It does the opposite in my opinion.
And if you're going to bring up god, then you'll see me replying in indignation at you.

Real common sense makes great bedfellows. The only reason I ignore anyone is because of name calling and rude vulgar immoral comments. Their parents must be proud. I have never been called stupid in the real world so I take it at it's source, keyboard geniuses, and we blame ******* for online bullying. Global warming is a farce.

you just haven't been paying attention,,,or you hang around with like minded thinking people

Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go.

Last edited:
Thanks for liking me to God, but I never by any mistake of the imagination stated I was God @subhub174014. If I did give that impression I am clearly saying I am not! Moreover, God does not make mistakes by the way either.

like I told you before....you are the Steve Urkel of B2W....in case you don't know

Steven Quincy Urkel (born July 25, 1976), generally known as Steve Urkel or just Urkel, is a fictional character in Family Matters. He is portrayed by Jaleel White. In Season 1 he was a reccuring character, since Season 2 he is a main character. Originally slated to have only one appearance on the show, he soon became its most popular character. Steve was the epitome of a geek/nerd, with large, thick eyeglasses, "high-water" or "flo…

like I told you before....you are the Steve Urkel of B2W....in case you don't know

Steven Quincy Urkel (born July 25, 1976), generally known as Steve Urkel or just Urkel, is a fictional character in Family Matters. He is portrayed by Jaleel White. In Season 1 he was a reccuring character, since Season 2 he is a main character. Originally slated to have only one appearance on the show, he soon became its most popular character. Steve was the epitome of a geek/nerd, with large, thick eyeglasses, "high-water" or "flo…
? thanks!

Please don't bring sky fairies into the discussion as some people get upset about it. Thank you.
Sky fairies? I am saddened that you do not believe @Subby. This thread is not based upon religion but understand there are various clues in society that connect to the Bible even in the UK. Do you realize that if for whatever reason that you end up as a witness or as a plaintiff or a defendant in court it is customary that you have to swear oaths on the Bible? Why would such a system connect itself to fairy tales?

And by the very manner we tell time is based on the Bible. What year is it? 2019. 2019 years since what @Subby ? As an exercise I leave that up to you to look into.

I can't Judge you on your beliefs , I can't change mine, the death sentence is not ******* it is punishment for terrible crimes against humanity, What crime did all these babies commit to be put to death? I will respect your wishes.
Well, the issue is that you do judge people on their beliefs, or lack of them, because you have said previously that you represent a moral view. This suggests that others don't hold a moral view, which is incorrect. The belief in God does not give you the moral high ground automatically, as demonstrated by the numerous abusive religious leaders that both of our countries has had to deal with and still does.
I can't Judge you on your beliefs , I can't change mine, the death sentence is not ******* it is punishment for terrible crimes against humanity, What crime did all these babies commit to be put to death? I will respect your wishes.
You can't change your beliefs? Ever?
You should rethink that, because it is very possible to be mistaken about things. I often am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back