Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one is blaming the gun....you are trying to divert the subject......people are blaming trump for inciting the violence....that seems to have really gone up under this administration...and especially in areas where he has given speeches.....over 200%!

although again they used weapons of war to ******* with...and they need to be banned and taken off the streets.....they only serve one purpose...to ******* as many as possible...look what the Ohio guy did in just a few seconds

he is a shaman over weak minds that commit acts of violence
or video games movies music the responsibility lies with the shooters

no one is blaming the gun....you are trying to divert the subject......people are blaming trump for inciting the violence....that seems to have really gone up under this administration...and especially in areas where he has given speeches.....over 200%!

although again they used weapons of war to ******* with...and they need to be banned and taken off the streets.....they only serve one purpose...to ******* as many as possible...look what the Ohio guy did in just a few seconds

he is a shaman over weak minds that commit acts of violence

I'm sure this is "fake news" and has nothing to do with voter fraud or vote manipulation - right Mac? Just curious if you are as pissed about this as you are with the republicans voter manipulations. (this is just one video, there is a lot - lot more.)

The question is, does Conservative interference in elections bother you as much as this does?

The question is, does Conservative interference in elections bother you as much as this does?

I'm against voter manipulation from either side, but no, that wasn't the question.

Also, if you feel that Trump has persuasion over would be shooters, then you must feel that this is possible as well. Or does Trump only possess that power?

I knew it...….just a matter of time before a guy with no ability to say anything except to try and get people banned for not agreeing with....would turn this into the movie channel also...he had politics all to himself and those that agree with him...but now wants to....turn this into a movies channel also

if we wanted to watch you tube or any of the others we would do so

Last edited:
I knew it...….just a matter of time before a guy with no ability to say anything except to try and get people banned for not agreeing with....would turn this into the movie channel also...he had politics all to himself and those that agree with him...but now wants to....turn this into a movies channel also

if we wanted to watch you tube or any of the others we would do so

Nice vid TwoBi - thanks

naturally wouldn't expect anything less from someone with no ability to think for himself......has to rely on the cartoon network for his facts and news....you have never had any input except tears and one liners

The biggest liberal whiner on the site has the unmitigated gall to accuse me thus - lefties have no sense of reality : |

Cry me a River : }
you have already done that for yourself...want a towel?

but hey good news

Biden, Sanders and Warren lead Trump in 2020 election ...
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/14/biden-sanders-and-warren-lead-trump-in-2020...
Jul 14, 2019 · Sen. Bernie Sanders leads Trump by 7 points and Sen. Elizabeth Warren has a 5-point advantage over the president. Sen. Sen. Kamala Harris, on …

2020: Elizabeth Warren leads Trump in 'blue wall' states ...
warren-leads-trump-in-blue-wall...
Aug 30, 2017 · In the latest sign that Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren is emerging as the leading Democratic challenger to President Trump in the 2020 election, a new survey has her leading

A moment of weakness. You will excuse anything Trump does wouldn't you.

If Trump is found guilty in a court of law you can lock him up with the Clintons, but I don't think it will happen to either party. But I did hear Monica Lewinsky is a co-producer on "American Crime Story" next year featuring her time with Bill as seen here @Zwing:

If you feel so strongly that Donald Trump is so guilty and where he is such a malevolent ******* for America feel free to join up with @subhub174014 and a few others critical of Trump and produce an episode about Donald Trump that will be featured afterwards?

If Trump is found guilty in a court of law you can lock him up with the Clintons, but I don't think it will happen to either party. But I did hear Monica Lewinsky is a co-producer on "American Crime Story" next year featuring her time with Bill as seen here @Zwing:

If you feel so strongly that Donald Trump is so guilty and where he is such a malevolent ******* for America feel free to join up with @subhub174014 and a few others critical of Trump and produce an episode about Donald Trump that will be featured afterwards?
she is still trying to milk it for all it is worth....now all of a sudden she wasn't the one that willingly gave the blow job...she was ****** and tricked...and all the trumpies want to push it to try and cover for the MANY scandals of the pervert in charge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back