Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny the chump appoints all these people because they are good at what they do and very smart...….and yet when they disagree with young Adolph they are stupid.....go figure......this from a guy that made his school records just disappear in case anyone had questions

What happened to Trump’s academic records - The Washington ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/grab-that-record-how-trumps-high-school...
The school’s willingness to move the records stemmed from Trump’s special status and the school’s precarious position at the time, according to several academy graduates and former staff ...

Trump Won’t Prove He Was a ‘Super Genius’ at Wharton
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-wont-prove-he-was-a-super-genius-at-wharton
Donald Trump
portrays himself as one of the best students in his graduating class from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, but he won’t prove it. Trump told CNN last ...

could be a case of …..money talks.....

Records show that all three Trump children who went to ...
trump-donald-tiffany-donate-penn-politics-ivanka...
Three of President Donald Trump's children have attended Penn — administrative records show that all of them have donated to the University. Since 2010, Donald Trump Jr., who graduated from the Wharton School in 2000, Ivanka Trump, who graduated from Wharton in 2004, and Tiffany Trump, who ...

well apparently he doesn't control all of the judges

Naturally chump idolizes the asshole

Trump, in Japan, sides with Kim Jong Un in war of insults ...
https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-japan-trump-lands-abe-naruhito-20190525...
May 25, 2019 · President Trump spent his first morning in Japan on Sunday stoking new controversies, as he sided with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in a …

Naturally chump idolizes the asshole

Trump, in Japan, sides with Kim Jong Un in war of insults ...
https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-japan-trump-lands-abe-naruhito-20190525...
May 25, 2019 · President Trump spent his first morning in Japan on Sunday stoking new controversies, as he sided with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in a …

My late Dad had a great saying and is very apropos to both of these idiots: "What can you expect of a pig but a grunt?"

thanks Adolph Shitler………...

Trump said tax cuts would be 'rocket fuel' for the US ...
trump-tax-cuts-werent-rocket-fuel-for...
Jan 20, 2019 · President Donald Trump said tax cuts would be the "rocket fuel our economy needs to soar higher than ever before." A little over one year after the Tax Cuts

How Trump’s radical Republican tax cut broke the economy
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/02/trumps-radical-republican-tax-cut-broke-economy
Feb 10, 2019 · Donald Trump’s tax cut for the rich and the corporations they control is turning out to be a bust for the American economy. It will burden taxpayers with at least $1.5 trillion more federal debt ...

trump making a big issue of ho his tax cuts is what jumped the US economy.....and yet no one has seen the benefit yet!

A Wave of Corporate Propaganda Is Boosting Trump’s Tax ...
https://www.thenation.com/.../a-wave-of-corporate-propaganda-is-boosting-trumps-tax-cuts
A Wave of Corporate Propaganda Is Boosting Trump’s Tax Cuts Businesses saw that most Americans didn’t like the tax law at first. So they’ve gone on the offensive.

Trump’s Tax Cuts Didn’t Benefit U.S. Workers, Made Rich ...
https://www.newsweek.com/republican-tax-cuts-trump-wage-increases-879800
Apr 10, 2018 · Trump’s Tax Cuts Didn’t Benefit U.S. Workers, Made Rich Companies Richer, Analysis Finds. President Donald Trump’s corporate tax cuts might not have trickled down to American workers in the way that he suggested they would. Trump and Republican leadership have long touted their tax cuts as a massive boon to America’s working class,...

When everything is revealed you people are gonna look really foolish. It’s getting clearer and clearer by the day that Trump was framed by the same people that let Hillary off and said in texts that they had an “insurance” policy.
Impeach him for - WHAT????
O - I know - because he won the 2016 election and he wasn’t supposed to - such freakin sore LOSERS!!!!!!

When everything is revealed you people are gonna look really foolish. It’s getting clearer and clearer by the day that Trump was framed by the same people that let Hillary off and said in texts that they had an “insurance” policy.
Impeach him for - WHAT????
O - I know - because he won the 2016 election and he wasn’t supposed to - such freakin sore LOSERS!!!!!!

Framed?....you have been mind fucked!

I think trump claims over 500 people all investigating this...and they all are against him?

the german banks have him for money laundering for Russia...this guy will be lucky if all he gets is impeached......his ******* is wearing thin...….how about fraudulent bank claims......looking pretty good there also

None of that has been proven - o ya the new liberal mindset - guilty til proven innocent - I forgot how mindfucked you liberals are - my bad :|

None of that has been proven - o ya the new liberal mindset - guilty til proven innocent - I forgot how mindfucked you liberals are - my bad :|

this guy has taken corruption to an all new level......guilty...guilty and guilty......but the trumptards still buy his bullshit......I see again today he denied any Russian help says he did it all on his own...…….yeah right...I think a total of 7 countries know Russia helped him...it was the Dutch that first discovered it to begin with

this guy has taken corruption to an all new level......guilty...guilty and guilty......but the trumptards still buy his bullshit......I see again today he denied any Russian help says he did it all on his own...…….yeah right...I think a total of 7 countries know Russia helped him...it was the Dutch that first discovered it to begin with

You don't get it.. they all say it to piss off the liberals. They don't care and they will never change!

The only hope to save America is millenials and Gen X'ers.. because these brain washed middle age or older peeps will never change their minds!

INTERNATIONAL, LAW ENFORCEMENT, POLITICS
FOUR OF DONALD TRUMP’S FIVE CHILDREN ARE ANCHOR BABIES, FACE DEPORTATION
AUGUST 25, 2015 POL PINOY 2 COMMENTS
The Trump Children (photo: People magazine)

Just asking.

Remember his views on Anchor Babies......

I'll go ahead and remember that. But it needs to be pointed out your post above is fake news, and has been debunked.

This is America, and I support your right to believe anything, or post anything, even if it is factually inaccurate. Such as wheat you posted above.

I'll go ahead and remember that. But it needs to be pointed out your post above is fake news, and has been debunked.

This is America, and I support your right to believe anything, or post anything, even if it is factually inaccurate. Such as wheat you posted above.

bring it I will wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back