Not open for further replies.
Inflation CRISIS - Putin’s Price Hike 😆

Crime

Border CRISIS - let’s end Title 42 and make it way WORSE

Foreign Policy BLUNDERS

BOGUS ENERGY POLICY

Nonstop DEBACLES in all policy decisions

OBVIOUS CORRUPTION

Midterms looking like a coming bloodbath for Dems - things soooooooo BAD - try as they will - media can’t hide it anymore - AMERICANS see it and FEEL it in their everyday lives.

Check that - not REALLY defending the dipshite - so much as trying to turn it to Trump 😉

I don't like biden, but you think I defend him when I have to constantly point out when you're sucking at propaganda fumes

if you could engage in reason and skepticism of anything you read from breitbart or hear from frozen food heir tucker carlson, we could maybe have a real discussion about inflation

which is happening outside of the US too! crazy!

you don't think Musk's Doge experiment was a pump-and-dump?

or you just have no idea what I'm even talking about because you're borderline illiterate?
Keep going with nobody’s knows anything but you narrative.
You do it because of your own ignorance
You are dumb enough to be tricked into voting for joe, please stop acting like you have a clue about anything
and stop lying, you get proved wrong constantly then deflect or ignore it

i do think musks dogecoin move was a pump and dump. That doesn’t mean him buying Twitter is, you do understand that right?
I understand you don’t like that he is doing this, but that doesn’t make it not true

You are panicking and it shows. Dont worry cnn will tell you why it’s President Trumps fault you are scared, then you’ll feel better for awhile

blkdlaur tried to blame it on NYC's "crime rate", which is absolute bullshit because crime and ******* here is lower than most of the country (especially red states)

jojo posted memes (which you liked) claiming that the MTA camera outage was a conspiracy, which is fucking ridiculous
Lol

you are so delusional that you actually believe those specific cameras and only those specific cameras in each situation we’re not working. Hilarious

subway cameras only 3 out of 10,000 weren’t working. What are the odds that those 3 cameras were the ones broken

not to mention the cameras in the Brunel, Epstein and Vegas. Lol

I don't like biden, but you think I defend him when I have to constantly point out when you're sucking at propaganda fumes

if you could engage in reason and skepticism of anything you read from breitbart or hear from frozen food heir tucker carlson, we could maybe have a real discussion about inflation

which is happening outside of the US too! crazy!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hello pot blkdlaur is the kettle

Wow you are dumber than STUBBY and OMEBA put together.

You have a lot of nerve talking about propaganda. Fucking clown

I didn't brush anything under the rug, so please go fuck yourself also

yeah the guy was racist. conservative conspiracy theorists are often racist

they come in more than one color
Where do you get your news from ?

you think the shooter was a conservative?

TDS is exposing your ignorance, you are a clueless moron. Even your overlords propaganda machines admit it.
Again do you just make ******* up in your head to fit what you want to be reality

BC27308F-DE9C-440D-AD06-BAE75DD6CD7B.jpeg

292C9A5A-928D-498A-91A7-C189BC7C637E.jpeg94C6F60F-C4BB-4814-BF32-78616DAABE47.jpeg

yeah I have, I live here. despite what murdoch would have you believe, NYC is still one of the safest places in the country

2021 St Louis, MO ******* rate: 67 per 100k residents
2021 New York City ******* rate: 2.6 per 100k residents

NYC is well below the national average, and places like Missouri... well...

they're getting worse

View attachment 4985389
Interesting you chose the city that had the highest ******* rate in 2020 to use as a comparison in 2021
I’m sure it is just a coincidence though. Lol

nice try

6EA17ED2-523E-4518-9F43-6157D06AF17D.jpeg2E491380-81C7-4494-A3BA-DC487E292760.jpeg
6EA17ED2-523E-4518-9F43-6157D06AF17D.jpeg2E491380-81C7-4494-A3BA-DC487E292760.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back