Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
See - and he berates me - lil ole me for insulting - ☝️🤨 whatta hypocrite !!!!!
You don't want to hear it, either put me on ignore or don't address me ... HopelessHubby has a real problem with both. You rightards simply look for arguments. You have no political platform other than the desire to control Washington by killing democracy. You care LESS about the country and the citizen's issues. And you, blkdlaur, haven't had an intelligent post or conversation since you joined. If democracy falls, don't you dare point your frik'n finger at the liberals ... its all ReThuglicans, every damn bit of it.
See your post #44,124 because I just DID!

Her exact quote says: And she is absolutely correct.

Marjorie Taylor Greene has said joining the military is like "throwing your life away" due to President Joe Biden's foreign policies.

Speaking to former Fox News host Lou Dobbs' podcast on April 9, Greene listed other reasons why people should not join the military, including the vaccine mandate and "woke" training.

In a statement to Newsweek, Greene's spokesman, Nick Dyer, said the congresswoman was "calling it like she sees it."
She was absolutely totally 100% wrong, in the statement, in the reason/benefits, in the goal, as well as attributing it to ANY political party and/or policies.

Military service is NOT about your likes/dislikes, it is about the oath, the honor, and the dedication to the mission given to protect the U.S. and it's interests in accordance with the Constitution and American law, primarily the Uniform Code of Military Justice. One may risk their life, sometimes lose it but a military life is NEVER thrown away and anyone who would make such a statement is vermin.

How come Democrats can’t say anything without Trump in it ? 😆

Another Trump hate rally: The threats get worse, and polite America turns away​

Former President Donald Trump speaks at a rally on April 9, 2022, in Selma, North Carolina. Allison Joyce/Getty Images

The American news media has collectively decided to ignore Donald Trump's threats of white supremacist violence and sedition. If you believe this will keep you safe from his schemes and machinations, or from what his legions of followers may do, you are greatly mistaken.

Apparently, the gatekeepers of the approved public discourse have convinced themselves that they are somehow serving the public interest by ignoring these escalating threats. In reality, these gatekeepers are doing exactly the opposite: They are normalizing American fascism by minimizing its dangers. In a moment when the news media as an institution should sound the alarm even more loudly about the threat to American democracy, safety and security represented by Trumpism and
neofascism a choice has been made to mock or whitewash the imminent danger.

One does not ignore an arsonist in the hope that he will stop burning down buildings; the same logic should apply to political arsonists as well.

Did you know that last Saturday Donald Trump held a political hate rally in Selma, North Carolina? If you follow the mainstream news media, the answer is likely no. Here is what you missed. As he has done repeatedly, Donald Trump summoned up the demons of Jim Crow and the Confederacy. He may try to hide his hatred and bigotry by sharing a stage with Black and brown people, and he may disingenuously employ the language of the civil rights movement, but Donald Trump is at his core a white supremacist and racial authoritarian.

Donald Trump remains the de facto leader of the Republican Party. He won almost 75 million votes in 2020 — significantly more than in 2016
because Republican voters enthusiastically agree with him and what he represents. His values are their values. Trumpism and neofascism more generally are both a symptom and a cause of an American political culture and society that is deeply sick with multiple ailments: racism and misogyny, cruelty and greed, anti-LGBTQ bigotry, religious fundamentalism, anti-intellectualism, an obsession with violence and other antisocial and anti-human values.

The relationship between the leader and follower in a political cult such as today's Republican Party is deep and powerful. Diane Roberts of the Florida Phoenix summarizes this unhealthy psychodynamic:

Republicans are angry.

So very, very angry.

Deranged White Man Syndrome has not yet been listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, but it's just a matter of time.

Seriously, these dudes (and they are mostly male-gendered persons) are on a rampage of rage and loathing which cannot be healthy….

Living in a constant tantrum must be exhausting for Republicans. I suspect that somewhere in the deep recesses of their brains, they know that while they may hold power at the moment, the world is changing.

And they can't stand it.

Let's hope they get serious therapy: This is a sick, sick, sick bunch of people.

To the uninitiated — and also to those who have just become numb to it all — Trump's North Carolina speech was an uninspired recitation of his personal grievances, malignant narcissism ("I've got to be the cleanest, I think I'm the most honest human being, perhaps, that God has ever created") and victim fantasies, mixed with now-standard talking points about the Big Lie, the 2020 election and Jan. 6, "parents' rights", "invaders" at the U.S.-Mexico border, supposed crime and barbarism in "Democrat-run" major cities and an assortment of lies both small and large about Joe Biden and the Democrats.

But for those attuned to the poisonous gospel that is white supremacy in America, Trump's words and the danger they represent were very clear. As a matter of self-defense and survival, Black and brown folks must be keenly aware of such words. Trump's cult followers and other members of the conservative movement and larger white right also hear his words and understand their message clearly. For them, Trump's words are inspiration and aspiration.

Too many Americans choose not to hear Trump's gospel of hate — it all feels so unseemly and uncomfortable. They truly believe that they have the luxury to ignore reality.

She was absolutely totally 100% wrong, in the statement, in the reason/benefits, in the goal, as well as attributing it to ANY political party and/or policies.

Military service is NOT about your likes/dislikes, it is about the oath, the honor, and the dedication to the mission given to protect the U.S. and it's interests in accordance with the Constitution and American law, primarily the Uniform Code of Military Justice. One may risk their life, sometimes lose it but a military life is NEVER thrown away and anyone who would make such a statement is vermin.

saw her statement and was not even going to respond.........how nice...she just made a speech about how russia was winning against the neonazis in Ukraine.....and russia just hit her and geatz with sanctions also

You don't want to hear it, either put me on ignore or don't address me ... HopelessHubby has a real problem with both.
it's an open forum. We have every right to comment on what you say. I know as a DumasCrap you love to try to shut down free speech but fortunately all you have the power to do is whine....at least you are good at Something!

Why don't YOU put us on ignore instead of trying to order people around like a little dictator/dicktaster? Or maybe just go hang out with your bisexual buddies in that section of the site. I promise I won't comment on your posts there.

New Quinnipiac poll today has Debacle Joe’s approval rating at 33% among all Americans.

26% among Independents 😁
Well our mental midget, buttdload, Suffolk, which more highly rated than Quinnipiac and carries an "A" poll rating, has Biden at 41%. Now get out of the way, as you're just another greased pig RepTard that has nothing to offer and presence impedes every strategic initiative. Dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• buttdload, draggin belly.gif
    buttdload, draggin belly.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
It's impossible for anyone who supports Democrats to NOT be lying hypocrites... That's a proven fact.
Lol, and here's our Village Idiot, TardisConfused, with today's edition of "Idiots in the News" ... "duh, and vats a pooven fact ... cuz Imma imbecile and said so. Oooh oooh, and it's in public twoo." Another Circus Clown from Moose-zooa. :devilish:

Attachments

• TnC Idiot Moose Clown.gif
    TnC Idiot Moose Clown.gif
    240.2 KB · Views: 0
Lol, and here's our Village Idiot, TardisConfused, with today's edition of "Idiots in the News" ... "duh, and vats a pooven fact ... cuz Imma imbecile and said so. Oooh oooh, and it's in public twoo." Another Circus Clown from Moose-zooa. :devilish:
As everyone can see, my point is proven by the gibberish posted by this guy who says he is a woman, has threatened me with violence openly. Threats that no Democrat has ever followed through with once they look up at me in public...

You, sir, are the poster c.hild for birth control.

Last edited:
Think he twas - ya seen NYC’s crime rates of late ?????!!

yeah I have, I live here. despite what murdoch would have you believe, NYC is still one of the safest places in the country

2021 St Louis, MO ******* rate: 67 per 100k residents
2021 New York City ******* rate: 2.6 per 100k residents

NYC is well below the national average, and places like Missouri... well...

they're getting worse

1649945215744.png

Putin’s Price Hike Joe ?????!

I don’t think SO !!!!!!!!!!

Do ya ever take the blame for screwing things up so BAD

What a Dem piece o lying shite sooooo sad :{

HEY ya see the founder of Home Depot has stated that Biden is a WORSE president than Carter. Didn’t take him long to achieve that status - I’ve felt thataway for quite a while now and I NEVER thought in my lifetime anyone could do a worse job than Carter.

Debacle Joe is truly a debacler of EPIC proportions !!!!

HEY ya see the founder of Home Depot has stated that Biden is a WORSE president than Carter. Didn’t take him long to achieve that status - I’ve felt thataway for quite a while now and I NEVER thought in my lifetime anyone could do a worse job than Carter.

Debacle Joe is truly a debacler of EPIC proportions !!!!

you still really value his opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back