Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some help learning how to use the reply feature Karen?....or you just agreed so much with what TnC93 said you wanted to parrot it twice with nothing to add???

View attachment 4981925
lol ... our little floppin' faggot thinks he is the grammar, punctuation and spelling police on B2W. "duh, now, that press release is missing a comma in the fourth paragraph and thus, it is not a valid information source ... oh, and that posting twice thingy too" What an absolute f*cking dope. :devilish:

Attachments

• floppin'faggot Knows Zero.gif
    floppin'faggot Knows Zero.gif
    298.5 KB · Views: 1
GOOD seeing him get shite upon - tired of him shite’n upon the good ole USA !!!!!!!!!!!
And now, back to our regularly scheduled program, "RepTards in the News!". Our highlight today comes from Fortune Magazine that has wrapped its study of 700 Americans who are frequent Fox News cult members. The study focused on having participants watch one hour of CNN each day for one month and the findings are "illuminating". The average RepTard watches an average of 2 hours of Fox News per day and after concluding the month-long study, the "Asswipe Factor went down considerably" and "a more open-minded approach to solving today's issues significantly improved". The summary is, if you mix a little reasonable thought in with the most toxic RepTard mess, there can actually be marked improvement.

Well, what the hell do you know - actual improvement. "duh, but nooooo Fortune Magazine is only a center-right bias source and we want more Grand QAnon Party asinine far-right conspiracy news crap now ... we wanna ... we wanna ... and webe RepTards ... webe RepTards.". Dopes. :devilish:

Attachments

• Fortune Magazine Study.jpg
    Fortune Magazine Study.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 1
Double digit inflation in the latest producer's price index report. Thanks Presidebacler Biden....Gee I was so missing the days of Dumascrap President Carter's double digit inflation!

Dems Dems where for art thou Dems ????

Cometh out and PLAY - A :}
They keep saying that Biden is doing wonderful because even though it looks bad in America, Biden has been busy cleaning up Trumps messes. What messes is Biden cleaning up ? If we not on the left addressed all of the lies and false propaganda they continue to post we would give them right answers but they would never admit it or except the truth.

Oh! Don't forget Democrats are smarted then the rest of us Americans. I have watched so many conservatives destroy progressives in one on one debates, where are all these leftist scholars. I know that a great deal of the educated idiots are teachers and professors in America's schools and colleges indoctrinating children and young adults.

An article 8 years old but good and kind of prophetic.

They keep saying that Biden is doing wonderful because even though it looks bad in America, Biden has been busy cleaning up Trumps messes. What messes is Biden cleaning up ? If we not on the left addressed all of the lies and false propaganda they continue to post we would give them right answers but they would never admit it or except the truth.

Oh! Don't forget Democrats are smarted then the rest of us Americans. I have watched so many conservatives destroy progressives in one on one debates, where are all these leftist scholars. I know that a great deal of the educated idiots are teachers and professors in America's schools and colleges indoctrinating children and young adults.

An article 8 years old but good and kind of prophetic.

Trump Supporters Are Victims Of 'Brainwashing At Massive ...

The psychiatrist concluded that the media is "ill-equipped" to deal with the issue of Trump's mental health, arguing that a team of psychiatrists and mental health experts needs to be

Understanding trump's Followers - A Thousand Bubbles Boil ...

· Trump has a cult-like hold over his followers. All the brainwashing techniques are there. I believe a large number of his followers are damaged/needy in the way you describe, looking to place blame and for a charismatic leader. But boy does that come across as holier-than-thou. That's one of the challenges.

Yale psychiatrist calls Trump's 'abused' followers ...​

A Yale psychiatrist who is convinced that President Donald Trump is a dangerous threat is now also diagnosing his supporters. Dr. Bandy Lee, a forensic psychiatrist at the Yale School of …

99 (11).jpg

They keep saying that Biden is doing wonderful
who says that?

What messes is Biden cleaning up ?
you don't remember a million americans dying of covid?

you don't remember trump's deal with the taliban where he gave them back 5000 prisoners and we agreed to withdraw?

you don't remember trump failing to do jack ******* on the border besides talk about his amazing walls?

Oh! Don't forget Democrats are smarted then the rest of us Americans. I have watched so many conservatives destroy progressives in one on one debates, where are all these leftist scholars.
leftists write things down instead of going on virtue signaling show "debates"

except for Zizek he really enjoys that ******* for some reason

I know that a great deal of the educated idiots are teachers and professors in America's schools and colleges indoctrinating children and young adults.
yeah it's a shame I would hate for children to learn about climate change or evolution or the history of genocide slavery and oppression in our country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back