Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defend it? With you? Your knowledge of anything in this thread are paper-thin at the most.
We could do that with a "Dick & Jane" level of effort and you still wouldn't be able to respond with anything other than insults.
Says you who when confronted with any proof that doesn't fit through your narrow mind resorts to...
H-H but he's just an old, fat diabetic with no wife, no friends, no job.

I knew you were just itching to get involved in a conversation with me, H-H. In fact, I was wondering how long you'd go without addressing me. If it wasn't for me, you'd have already packed up and left b2w. I'm your one inspiration, your desire to make your day complete, here.
The old, fat tub-of-lard who's only exercise for the day is getting up to either get something out of the frig or go pee.
The old, fat diabetic with no wife, no friends, and no job.

Ya REALLY like the idea of up to 18,000 illegals - possible terrorists - ******* smugglers and human traffickers swarming our border and overwhelming our border people because the guy YOU elected - even against growing Dem opposition - wants to end title 42?????!!! Do ya now REALLY want that kinda shite????!!

I knew you were just itching to get involved in a conversation with me, H-H. In fact, I was wondering how long you'd go without addressing me. If it wasn't for me, you'd have already packed up and left b2w. I'm your one inspiration, your desire to make your day complete, here.
The old, fat tub-of-lard who's only exercise for the day is getting up to either get something out of the frig or go pee.
The old, fat diabetic with no wife, no friends, and no job.

Now thar’s the insults !!!!! 😁

It’s your man in there fucking up the works !!!!

he is trying to fix the already fucked up works of the previous administration

Fact-checking Republican attempts to blame inflation on ...

Both were signed by Trump and supported by Republicans. The economic stimulus packages, including the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan signed by …

This Is Trump’s Fault - The Atlantic

The severity of the economic crisis is Trump’s fault; things would have been less bad if he had acted faster instead of sending out his chief economic adviser and his …

The Bad Economy Really Is Trump’s Fault: Matt Winkler ...

The Bad Economy Really Is Trump’s Fault: Matt Winkler. Matt Winkler, co-Founder of Bloomberg News and Editor-in-Chief Emeritus, discusses his column: "The Bad Economy Really Is

Tom Cotton Admits Trump, Not Biden, Caused Inflation

reddit.com/r/politics · Dec 2, 2021 · Article from: nymag.com

Biden needs to clean up Trump's mess - The Jerusalem Post

Jan 20, 2021 · FORMER PRESIDENT Donald Trump boards ‘Marine One’ as he departs Washington to visit the US-Mexico border wall in Texas on January 12. President Joe Biden must feel like the

US general says Afghanistan collapse rooted in Trump ...

Sep 30, 2021 · He was referring to a February 29, 2020, agreement that the Trump administration signed with the Taliban in Doha, Qatar, in which the US promised to fully withdraw its troops by

Republicans Fight Covid Mandates, Then Blame Biden as ...

G.O.P. Fights Covid Mandates, Then Blames Biden as Cases Rise Republicans have fought mask requirements and vaccine mandates for months, but as …

Mitch McConnell Goes Against Fellow Republicans, Won't ...

Mitch McConnell Goes Against Fellow Republicans, Won't Blame Biden for Vaccine Hesitancy. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has urged Americans to …

want more....it is readily available.....or do you just want to cry.....

zzzzxz22.jpg

5d.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back