Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
F’n amazin how lefties accuse any one that doesn’t agree with them of exactly what THEY do !!!!!

Must have rattled his chain, lol. I can tell how riled up he is when sub starts to respond repeatedly and take several replies to just show his own ignorance. It's a nice warm fuzzy feeling knowing someone is thinking about me all day. :wub: I have shown time and time again who caused the housing bubble leading to the bailouts, but the left refuses to understand what transpired <there are a magnitude of videos about it>. Everything is always <insert Republican President name here> Fault. The way I see it, if our economy fails, it's on the government as a whole but the left refuses to reach across the aisle on economics, but has the balls to point the finger at the GOP for not reaching on social issues. In my book that makes them both to blame, so not sure why so many insist on arguing over party affiliation and insist on pointing blame in stead of concentrainign on fixing the problem. And No, sub, the fix isn't higher taxes.

Maybe Taxes should be based on party affiliation, I mean the left feels we are not paying enough and gladly wants to pay more, so -

Left 60%
Right 10%

There, solved it. :dance:

Last edited:
The big problem - now - as I see it - is that the left is completely blinded by hate for Trump and want him to fail at all costs - apparently they can’t seem to see - means we fail as a nation. I wasn’t a fan of Obama but I didn’t EVER want him to fail - he just seemed to do that - all on his own.

Must have rattled his chain, lol. I can tell how riled up he is when sub starts to respond repeatedly and take several replies to just show his own ignorance. It's a nice warm fuzzy feeling knowing someone is thinking about me all day. :wub: I have shown time and time again who caused the housing bubble leading to the bailouts, but the left refuses to understand what transpired <there are a magnitude of videos about it>. Everything is always <insert Republican President name here> Fault. The way I see it, if our economy fails, it's on the government as a whole but the left refuses to reach across the aisle on economics, but has the balls to point the finger at the GOP for not reaching on social issues. In my book that makes them both to blame, so not sure why so many insist on arguing over party affiliation and insist on pointing blame in stead of concentrainign on fixing the problem. And No, sub, the fix isn't higher taxes.

Maybe Taxes should be based on party affiliation, I mean the left feels we are not paying enough and gladly wants to pay more, so -

Left 60%
Right 10%

There, solved it. :dance:

I'm not the one showing his ignorance....but then you always twist things to suit your own mind
big reason you have been mind fucked so repeatedly

as for showing time and again...you never show *******...just state your own version of the facts...as stated on fox news
I just posted above who is responsible for 8 out of the last 9 recessions....soon to be 9 out of 10

you are so twisted in your hate for the left you can't see nor read anything that does't go with what you are told by Fox

The big problem - now - as I see it - is that the left is completely blinded by hate for Trump and want him to fail at all costs - apparently they can’t seem to see - means we fail as a nation. I wasn’t a fan of Obama but I didn’t EVER want him to fail - he just seemed to do that - all on his own.

I don't want him to fail.....I just want him in jail!
for treason!
for obstruction
for profiteering off the job
for making an ass out of this country to the rest of the world
for what he has done on green..air/water/etc
for selling parks to oil companies
for removing the restrictions off these big smokin ass trucks
for helping the rich at the expense of the rest of the country
for what he has done to health care
for removing the safety net on wall street
and a lot more

9.jpg

Last edited:

you support trump out of stupidity...and not knowing what is going on
2bi supports trump out of greed!...he will lie and say whatever to try and make a point...usually only he can understand...the rest of us know he is full of *******...and just spouting..to see if anyone buys it....looks like blklump does

s for showing time and again...you never show *******...just state your own version of the facts...

You obviously haven't been following the Politics, Politics, Politics pages.
I would re-post the links for about the tenth time, but you will just call it fox news and say it's fake - so not going to bother. Filter back thought the pages of the PPP thread yourself - or better yet - educate yourself on the Democrats legislation that allowed banks to carelessly loan money, and the insurance companies to insure those bad loans. All the while making some Democrats very rich.

You obviously haven't been following the Politics, Politics, Politics pages.
I would re-post the links for about the tenth time, but you will just call it fox news and say it's fake - so not going to bother. Filter back thought the pages, or better yet - educate yourself on the Democrats legislation that allowed banks to carelessly loan money, and the insurance companies to insure those bad loans. All the while making some Democrats very rich.

you know I have...…..and I doubt you posted it the first time....read my above post as to who puts us in these mess's each time...not the Dems!
educate yourself about who fucks the country...….and you support those people...all because your biz has risen 3 fold...perfect example of trickle down..your employees saw none of it...all in your pocket...that's the problem with America..people like you...hire some Mexicans!..or low wage earners
how many on your payroll qualify for food stamps?

as for who passed the laws to let the banks make more money...certainly not the working man...and 3 year old could understand that..so who you trying to bullshit>
and your man trump just took all the regs back off after Obama put them on...so who is making the banks rich?
how about your education sec. changing the student loan laws...letting banks make the loans and not the gov...who will make money there?
so tell me again who makes the rich RICHER?
I think you go out of your way to be stupid..so far you need map to find your way back to some sort of sanity!

2bi supports trump out of greed!...he will lie and say whatever to try and make a point...usually only he can understand...the rest of us know he is full of *******...and just spouting..to see if anyone buys it....looks like blklump does

Here is a little taste for you - one of your gods speaking against Bush's attempt to regulate the industry, (I'll give you a clue, one of the guys in this video is one of the democrats I mentioned that got filthy rich), and it's on C-Span, gotta love that right? LOL

you know I have...…..and I doubt you posted it the first time....read my above post as to who puts us in these mess's each time...not the Dems!
educate yourself about who fucks the country...….and you support those people...all because your biz has risen 3 fold...perfect example of trickle down..your employees saw none of it...all in your pocket...that's the problem with America..people like you...hire some Mexicans!..or low wage earners
how many on your payroll qualify for food stamps

Just proof you don't pay attention, or can't read. It's no wonder you think the ******* you do. lol. Is the DNC threatening to fire you as an internet Troll if you can't turn me to the dark side or something? lol

Short version:

1977 - Democratic President Jimmy Carter Passes "Community Reinvestment Act," or CRA, designed to encourage banks to reach out to low income communities by offering loans to minorities and the poor.

1995 - Democratic President Bill Clinton revises CRA by making banks meet a quota for a certain number of low income loans. He also increases punishment for banks that don't loan enough money to low income borrowers. This forces banks to write lots of loans that they would not otherwise have written, because the government is forsing them to.

1999 - Democratic President Bill Clinton signs and endorses the "Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act," or GLBA, designed to make banks profitable in good economic times, as well as poor economic times. The bill allows consumer banks (think checking accounts, savings accounts, etc..) to merge with insurance companies and investment companies, so they all can make money. BUT for a bank to qualify to be a part of the program, you had to have a high CRA score, meaning that you had to have a lot of loans written to low income people. The government was effectively telling banks that if they wanted to be allowed to make money off of the investments of the rich, that they had to also be lending money to the poor. Nice in theory, but look where it has gotten us. Now we are a nation with a bunch of people losing homes they never could afford, and a bunch of banks collapsing bc nobody can pay them back! Thanks Democrats!

Like I said, educate yourself.

Spoken like a true liberal - you only see what you want to - insult and call names when anyone expresses a view opposing yours - so be it - nothing you say will change our mindset as nothing we say will change yours - simply the way of it. I am completely content now with just laughing at your attempts to persuade the unpersuadable and your frustration at getting NOWHERE.

If your comments weren't so pathetic, illogical, irrational, pathetic, baseless and devoid of truth, they'd be otherwise totally laughable! Against "all odds" Obama bought the U.S. economy out of the worse deprecession since the dirty 30's, which he inherited from a GOP Presidency! He did it NOT with the help of the GOP BUT IN SPITE OF THE GOP! Wasn't it GOP'r, Mitch McConnell perhaps, who stated, and I quote:
"... my number one priority is making sure president Obama’s a one-term president."

From there on the GOP was against anything and everything Obama undertook! Now the priority of the GOP, and it's highly overrated excuse for a President, is to undo and erase anything and everything bearing any vestige of the Obama legacy! Soooo sad!

ONE "HUGE CONTRIBUTION" THE GOP GAVE THIS WORLD AND ON WHICH THE ENTIRE WORLD AGREES:

"THEY GAVE US A SUICIDE BLONDE (dyed by his own hand) PRESIDENT WHOM WE LAUGH AT EVERY TIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH TO SPEAK BECAUSE WE KNOW HE'LL BE ADDING TO HIS LONG LONG LIST OF ALTERNATIVE FACTS!" "OR BETTER STILL, FALLING IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER MUDEROUS DICTATOR, WHOM WE'LL NAME "Who Flung Dung" OF NORTH KOREA!"

SHOULD I DARE SUGGEST THE NEXT THING WE'LL HEAR HIM ADMITTING IS THAT "HE'S FALLEN IN LOVE AGAIN WITH SOME PRINCE FROM SAUDI ARABIA?
P.S. Yeah! That same Prince that can make journalists disappear!

Last edited:
Short version:

1977 - Democratic President Jimmy Carter Passes "Community Reinvestment Act," or CRA, designed to encourage banks to reach out to low income communities by offering loans to minorities and the poor.

1995 - Democratic President Bill Clinton revises CRA by making banks meet a quota for a certain number of low income loans. He also increases punishment for banks that don't loan enough money to low income borrowers. This forces banks to write lots of loans that they would not otherwise have written, because the government is forsing them to.

1999 - Democratic President Bill Clinton signs and endorses the "Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act," or GLBA, designed to make banks profitable in good economic times, as well as poor economic times. The bill allows consumer banks (think checking accounts, savings accounts, etc..) to merge with insurance companies and investment companies, so they all can make money. BUT for a bank to qualify to be a part of the program, you had to have a high CRA score, meaning that you had to have a lot of loans written to low income people. The government was effectively telling banks that if they wanted to be allowed to make money off of the investments of the rich, that they had to also be lending money to the poor. Nice in theory, but look where it has gotten us. Now we are a nation with a bunch of people losing homes they never could afford, and a bunch of banks collapsing bc nobody can pay them back! Thanks Democrats!

Like I said, educate yourself.

you might want to rethink that comment...but then you are to blind to see anything that doesn't fit your mindset...what a fucking idiot!

fine...but when did ******* hit the fan?...housing was fine and the economy was good under all of those presidents...but when your man came in with trickle down and started making the middle class pay for it...things didn't go well....so again thanks republicans!

and seems things are headed that way again...….but doesn't bother you your biz is 3 fold right!

Last edited:
you only see what you want to - insult and call names when anyone expresses a view opposing yours -

that works both ways incase you haven't noticed...but then don't expect you would...as for the name calling..ok..so mine is a little more abrupt..and some of your friends is a little more.....in the way of mind fucking...but still name calling..no matter how you look at

you want to laugh at your own stupidity...that's fine but please

3a.jpg

If your comments weren't so pathetic, illogical, irrational, pathetic, baseless and devoid of truth, they'd be otherwise totally laughable! Against "all odds" Obama bought the U.S. economy out of the worse deprecession since the dirty 30's, which he inherited from a GOP Presidency! He did it NOT with the help of the GOP BUT IN SPITE OF THE GOP! Wasn't it GOP'r, Mitch McConnell perhaps, who stated, and I quote:
"... my number one priority is making sure president Obama’s a one-term president."

From there on the GOP was against anything and everything Obama undertook! Now the priority of the GOP, and it's highly overrated excuse for a President, is to undo and erase anything and everything bearing any vestige of the Obama legacy! Soooo sad!

ONE "HUGE CONTRIBUTION" THE GOP GAVE THIS WORLD AND ON WHICH THE ENTIRE WORLD AGREES:

"THEY GAVE US A SUICIDE BLONDE (dyed by his own hand) PRESIDENT WHOM WE LAUGH AT EVERY TIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH TO SPEAK BECAUSE WE KNOW HE'LL BE ADDING TO HIS LONG LONG LIST OF ALTERNATIVE FACTS!" "OR BETTER STILL, FALLING IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER MUDEROUS DICTATOR, WHOM WE'LL NAME "Who Flung Dung" OF NORTH KOREA!"

SHOULD I DARE SUGGEST THE NEXT THING WE'LL HEAR HIM ADMITTING IS THAT "HE'S FALLEN IN LOVE AGAIN WITH SOME PRINCE FROM SAUDI ARABIA?
P.S. Yeah! That same Prince that can make journalists disappear!

Obama3.pngObama4.jpgobama24.jpgobama23.jpgobama22.jpgObama15.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back