trump running for re-election on the economy

Nope seems like Obama was fulla shite - being that he made that statement and that’s a fact.

Link?

besides even if he did....and some appears to be that way....but records show some was coming back

trump AND PELOSI may be getting some back...especially autos....after trump chased them off with his tarriffs

I am no a linkmeister but fairly certain he said that.

President Trump gotter done - Pelosi is just allowing his win - because she HAS to.

first a statement without a link is just opinion.....and opinions are like assholes......

second….trump had to negotiate with Pelosi on it.....and you KNOW she had demands

Nancy Pelosi bragged to Democrats that 'we ate their lunch ...
https://www.businessinsider.com/nancy-pelosi...
"We ate their lunch," Pelosi said in a caucus meeting, according to CNN reporter Manu Raju. The agreement between congressional Democrats and the White

first a statement without a link is just opinion.....and opinions are like assholes......

second….trump had to negotiate with Pelosi on it.....and you KNOW she had demands

"We ate their lunch," Pelosi said in a caucus meeting, according to CNN reporter Manu Raju. The agreement between congressional Democrats and the White

Yeah but Pelosi - like all Dems - is fulla shite!!!

A matter of opinion a point open to question .

Opinion polls: polls are like sleeping pills designed to lull the public into sleeping on election day. You might call them “sleeping polls” —Harry S. Truman

Since the word fact means "a real occurrence, something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed," the phrases true facts and real facts, as in The true facts of the case may never be known, would seem to be redundant. But fact has a long history of use in the sense of "an allegation of fact" or "something that is believed to be true," as in this remark by union leader Albert Shanker: "This tract was distributed to thousands of American teachers, but the facts and the reasoning are wrong." This usage has led to the notion of "incorrect facts," which causes qualms among critics who insist that facts must be true. The usages, however, are often helpful in making distinctions or adding emphasis.

A matter of opinion a point open to question .

Opinion polls: polls are like sleeping pills designed to lull the public into sleeping on election day. You might call them “sleeping polls” —Harry S. Truman

Since the word fact means "a real occurrence, something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed," the phrases true facts and real facts, as in The true facts of the case may never be known, would seem to be redundant. But fact has a long history of use in the sense of "an allegation of fact" or "something that is believed to be true," as in this remark by union leader Albert Shanker: "This tract was distributed to thousands of American teachers, but the facts and the reasoning are wrong." This usage has led to the notion of "incorrect facts," which causes qualms among critics who insist that facts must be true. The usages, however, are often helpful in making distinctions or adding emphasis.

just another reason to ignore the facts and believe the sayings of a known liar...…..numbers….statements by various politicians...and events....pretty much what I post as facts....something a trumptard tries to ignore.....15 different sources cover the news and tell you what is going on.....and yet your man says the exact opposite and you consider him factual

Report: Trump Has Told More Than 10,000 Lies Since Being ...
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/04/trump-has...
Apr 29, 2019 · These are some of the boldest, most deranged lies Donald Trump has told since becoming the 45th president of the United States. But, as anyone with access to the Internet or TV knows, he’s also...

Excellent dissertation - and - I thank you

more like the height of stupidity being promoted
just like any other republican.....tells you what you want to hear and you will tell it to 10 more....and the story gets bigger everytime it is told....until it Makes Fox news and then it has to be facts

Why do Republicans always deny the truth when you show a ...
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110826204728AApCN3N
Aug 26, 2011 · Best Answer: They vote for a party that claims to be fiscally responsible, but has outspent the Dem party every time they've been in power. They claim to support the Constitution, but flat out don't believe in the 1st, the 4th, the 14th or 16th amendments to the Constitution. Who knows why they do what they ..

just another reason to ignore the facts and believe the sayings of a known liar...…..numbers….statements by various politicians...and events....pretty much what I post as facts....something a trumptard tries to ignore.....15 different sources cover the news and tell you what is going on.....and yet your man says the exact opposite and you consider him factual

Apr 29, 2019 · These are some of the boldest, most deranged lies Donald Trump has told since becoming the 45th president of the United States. But, as anyone with access to the Internet or TV knows, he’s also...
I posted facts-----Live With It!--Did I add my opinion?---No! Your arguing with yourself, Sub

I posted facts-----Live With It!--Did I add my opinion?---No! Your arguing with yourself, Sub

I will give you credit for looking up all that......but like you said.....opinion...…..what you posted was someone's posted opinion....not quite the same as articles on past actions or FACTS

I will admit maybe they are not all facts....but most are older newspaper articles...….and had they been false would have been more than disputed by now...…..and I also post current events in todays news.....what you are are trying to say is...my posts are...?????

and again.....you trump people are known for not paying attention to anything factual......matter of fact!....the republican party would not know a fact if they were living it

I believe Dems lie more’n our President - if they’re accusing you of something - it’s exactly what they’re doing.

Back