trump running for re-election on the economy

the unions really got to you

I haven't worked in Union shop in 20 years.....but I do hunt and fish and see the country......you just stick with your sheltered little bubble in Oz......I see people here who are really fucking poor!.....absolutely nothing in the way of income...their ******* get home schooling so the whole family just goes un noticed

saw this old car out by this old trailer house and thought I would stop and see if it was for sale....anyway...very poor and car not for sale it was his prized possession read somewhere how much it was worth....didn't want to pop his bubble so just left

I still have a lot of family in Iowa....down all along the river you see tarps all over the place...some right below the cliff the gov mansion on......he must have complained...so they worked real hard on clearing them all out....then discovered they all just moved to parking garages downtown and bugging for handouts and etc....after so many complaints they decided they weren't really hurting anything in the home made tents along the river.....look around sometime America is not what it used to be......except for the sheltered ones

Life is what you make of it ive always worked and hard everything i have i earned and expect capable people do the same

yeah.....I'm sure most of those people just love it that way

Single mom Statistics — Single mom Guide
https://singlemotherguide.com/single-mom-statistics
Jun 14, 2019 · Single mothers are much more likely to be poor than married couples. The poverty rate for single-mom families in 2017 was 34%, nearly five times more than the rate (6%) for married-couple families. 16. Among children living with mom only, 40% lived in poverty. In contrast, only 12% of children in two parent families were counted as poor. 17

Children and Youth Experiencing Homelessness - baby Trends
.babytrends.org/indicators/homeless-children-and-youth
In 2017, most children and youth experiencing homelessness who were unaccompanied were 13 to 17 years old (87 percent), while a disproportionately high number of all children in federally-funded shelters were infants (under age 1) and young children (ages 6 and younger)–10 and 45 percent, respectively.

baby Hunger in America Statistics & Facts | No Kid Hungry
hungry.org/who-we-are/hunger-facts
Tragically, a huge number of Americans fall below this line. Almost 40 million people (12% of all Americans) lived in poverty in 2017, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. Of that number, over 13 million were children. Of course, this number is a minimum.

America's dirty little secret: 42 million people ... - CNBC
https://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/13/americas-dirty-little-secret-42-million-are-suffering...
Dec 13, 2016 · According to Feeding America, more than 42 million people now suffer from hunger throughout the nation. In the midst of a recovering economy, low unemployment and nearly nonexistent inflation, the fact remains that nearly 1 in 7 Americans still goes to bed hungry each night.
  • Author: Susan Caminiti, Special to CNBC.Com

kid was hungry....and died for a cookie

Man accused of beating stepson to death over a cookie ...
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/man-accused-beating-stepson-death-cookie...
Man accused of beating stepson to death over a cookie, forces brothers to sleep next to lifeless body ... in the same bed with the lifeliess body all night. ... to physically discipline this baby ...

******* charged with ******* after ‘beating stepson, 6, to ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/*******-charged-*******-beating-stepson-6-death-late-night...
Jan 03, 2018 · ******* charged with ******* after ‘beating stepson, 6, to death over late-night cookie’. ARREST: 31yo Jack Junior Montgomery charged with Aggravated baby Abuse – First Degree Felony ******* for the death of 7yo Brice Russell. Detectives determined that the victim was punched in the face, mouth and stomach before he was throw against objects in the room.

Kind o hard for them to get an education and try to do something for them selves.....shorted right from the start...

How Budget Cuts Affect Students | Teacher Action Group ...
tagphilly.org/how-budget-cuts-affect-students
Jun 06, 2014 · Lastly, the budget cuts affect the amount of resources schools receive. Schools can no longer afford school supplies because of the budget cuts. With less supplies students will experience a lack of textbooks, papers, library books, computers and much more. School librarians and libraries are being cut, which limits some *******’ resources even more.

What are the effects of budget cuts on education? - Quora
the-effects-of-budget-cuts-on-education
Sep 21, 2017 · Budget cuts can lead directly to teacher layoffs. The vast majority of a district’s budget goes to payroll, and the largest group on payroll is classroom teachers. Eliminating teachers will lead directly to larger class sizes. Budget cuts can lead to a reduction in support professionals.

President Trump's Budget Proposal Calls For Deep Cuts To ...
https://www.npr.org/.../president-trumps-budget-proposal-calls-for-deep-cuts-to-education
May 22, 2017 · Ronald Reagan is the only president since then to seek a significant cut in its budget. In fact, Reagan campaigned on a proposal to eliminate the department altogether. Once elected, his initial budget proposal asked for cuts of 20 to 25 percent in elementary and …

Did you hire those people to work at your house recently

matter of fact I did...….having house painted in hopes of selling soon and moving into my retirement home on the lake....if he ever gets the fucking thing done.....this guy had a sign on the door of his truck....I had to buy the paint....did a decent job to....plus I will have you know I have a couple of pickups...….and Keep a bunch of 1 dollar bills....in the ashtray for those that are on the streets at stop lights and etc...….I give a couple of bucks

people that know me say that I give to the point I am flawed!....not kidding!

grew up dirt poor on the farm....army got me a decent living...…..got out went to work in some garage for ******* money and long hours....got job in union shop....got into politics.....went to work for airlines......went into sales....working at home from a computer supplied to me and only going into office one day a week...….still do a little of it for big customers.....moving up in pay with each job

Last edited:

that is kind of funny....trump thought his little tariff thing would push them up and increase production ….instead the stocks fell and they are losing money...….they get most of their steele and aluminum from Canada.....some from china and a few others but the majority comes from Canada....wonder if he knew that and just screwed up or it was all part of a little plan to put money in the pocket of another Russian friend....one of the major steele plants here is pretty much owned by some rich Russian...he will be the one supplying for the wall...…..just curious as to what the real purpose was

Under Trump, Made in America Is Losing Out to Russian Steel
https://www.bloomberg.com/.../under-trump-made-in-america-is-losing-out-to-russian-steel
Oct 25, 2017 · Under Trump, Made in America Is Losing Out to Russian Steel. It has two factories in the U.S., in Colorado and Oregon, and four in western Canada, where it produces steel and large-diameter steel pipe. The company’s top shareholder is Roman Abramovich, a billionaire who owns 31 percent of Evraz’s stock.

that is kind of funny....trump thought his little tariff thing would push them up and increase production ….instead the stocks fell and they are losing money...….they get most of their steele and aluminum from Canada.....some from china and a few others but the majority comes from Canada....wonder if he knew that and just screwed up or it was all part of a little plan to put money in the pocket of another Russian friend....one of the major steele plants here is pretty much owned by some rich Russian...he will be the one supplying for the wall...…..just curious as to what the real purpose was
Did read imports down

his ace in the hole...…...turning out to be just an asshole

Manufacturing Health in the U.S. Falls to 10-Year Low As ...
https://www.newsweek.com/manufacturing-health-us-falls-10-year-low-economists-predict...
Manufacturing Health in the U.S. Falls to 10-Year Low As Economists Predict Recession by 2020 ... The U.S. Manufacturing Purchasing Managers' Index fell by 2.5 points last month, its lowest level …

U.S. 30-year yields drop to record low; 10-year yields ...
https://www.forexfactory.com/news/941372-us-30-year-yields-drop-to-record-low-10-year
U.S. 30-year Treasury yields fell to a record low below 2% and benchmark 10-year notes dropped to a three-year trough on Thursday amid persistent worries about global trade tensions and economic slowdowns around the world.Yields on U.S. two-year notes also declined, sliding to a nearly two-year low ...

US Manufacturing PMI Slumps To 10-Year Low, Business ...
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-24/us-manufacturing-pmi-slumps-10-year-low
US Manufacturing PMI Slumps To 10-Year Low, Business Outlook Worst On Record. by Tyler Durden. ... the seasonally adjusted IHS Markit Flash U.S. Composite PMI Output Index edged up from 51.5 in June and remained higher than the three-year low recorded during May.

WTO cuts global trade growth forecasts to 1.2% for 2019 ...
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/business/wto-cuts-global-trade...
7 hours ago · “Escalating trade tensions and a slowing global economy have led WTO economists to sharply downgrade their forecasts for trade growth in 2019 and 2020,” the organisation said in a statement. World merchandise trade volumes are now expected to rise by only 1.2% in 2019, substantially slower than the 2.6% growth forecast made in April, it said.

WTO "Sharply Downgrades" Trade Forecast for 2019-2020
wto-sharply-downgrades-trade-forecast-for-2019-2020
41 minutes ago · The World Trade Organization announced Tuesday that it has "sharply downgraded" its trade forecast for 2019-2020, citing rising trade tensions and a slowing global economy. In an advisory the WTO ...

ISM - ISM Report - August 2019 Manufacturing ISM® Report ...
.instituteforsupplymanagement.org/ismreport/mfgrob.cfm?SSO=1
The report was issued today by Timothy R. Fiore, CPSM, C.P.M., Chair of the Institute for Supply Management ® (ISM ®) Manufacturing Business Survey Committee: "The August PMI ® registered 49.1 percent, a decrease of 2.1 percentage points from the July reading of 51.2 percent. The New Orders Index registered 47.2 percent, a decrease of 3.6 ...

United States Manufacturing PMI | 2019 | Data | Chart ...
united-states/manufacturing-pmi
Sep 23, 2019 · The IHS Markit US Manufacturing PMI rose to 51.0 in September 2019 from a decade low of 50.3 in the previous month and above market expectations of 50.3, a preliminary estimate showed. The latest reading signaled a modest overall improvement in manufacturing sector business conditions, as both output and new orders grew at a faster pace, and employment rebounded.

just more tariffs us poor americans can't afford...…..Russia wants to see us down the tubes...and these trump lovers helping them all they can

we go into a recession...that will take a lot of other countries with us...….making Russia the dominate power.....ever think that all may be part of trump's plan?

for trump and the right it is all about the money....look at how many republican get money from Russia as it is...and that's not counting trump

Here’s a list of Republicans in office who are confirmed ...
politics/list-republicans-russian-money/4667
Sep 01, 2017 · There’s a reason the party is panicking: several Republicans have already been confirmed to have taken Russian money during the 2016 election cycle. Back on May 24th of this year, Palmer Report reported that various Republicans currently in office had taken money from a pro-Kremlin oligarch based out of Ukraine ( link ).

GOP campaigns took $7.35 million from oligarch linked to ...
https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2017/08/03/gop-campaigns-took-7-35...
Aug 03, 2017 · opinion Commentary. GOP campaigns took $7.35 million from oligarch linked to Russia Donald Trump and the political action committees for Mitch McConnell, Marco Rubio, Scott Walker, Lindsey Graham ...

Last edited:
Back