trump running for re-election on the economy

Trump didn't
if you go back and look at two of the last three shooters....all have pretty much stated what trump has been preaching for over a year now....even went to El Paso to make a couple of those speeches against immigrants....and that shooter drove 600 miles to go to El Paso and had a manifesto stating what trump had been preaching
the guy pushes hate and violence to get what he wants

if you go back and look at two of the last three shooters....all have pretty much stated what trump has been preaching for over a year now....even went to El Paso to make a couple of those speeches against immigrants....and that shooter drove 600 miles to go to El Paso and had a manifesto stating what trump had been preaching
the guy pushes hate and violence to get what he wants

President Trump pushes enforcing our laws and controlling our border - if the left got outta the way maybe all those problems happening now would cease - the Dems like the conflict - the negativity - they have NOTHING else :|

President Trump pushes enforcing our laws and controlling our border - if the left got outta the way maybe all those problems happening now would cease - the Dems like the conflict - the negativity - they have NOTHING else :|

got outta? doubt that...your man created them

whaaaa Boo hoo

see Voltaire thread.....it applies to you

President Trump created the problem at the border???? Just when I think you couldn’t get anymore outrageous in your liberal ravings - you go ahead and outdo yourself.

President Trump created the problem at the border???? Just when I think you couldn’t get anymore outrageous in your liberal ravings - you go ahead and outdo yourself.

I didn't say he created the problems at the border...if I did it wasn't what I meant....I meant in case you got it wrong is that immigration was not a problem until trump made it one....he wanted something to "trade" for his wall to please his voters...the problem at the border has been an increasing problem for a while...but his pulling money away from those countries just making things worse just brings more in this direction....also the mess at the border IS HIS creation.....their being here for whatever reason....need to be treated far better than the way they are being treated...separating families...lack of food and medical care..on and on...all of that is trump

I didn't say he created the problems at the border...if I did it wasn't what I meant....I meant in case you got it wrong is that immigration was not a problem until trump made it one....he wanted something to "trade" for his wall to please his voters...the problem at the border has been an increasing problem for a while...but his pulling money away from those countries just making things worse just brings more in this direction....also the mess at the border IS HIS creation.....their being here for whatever reason....need to be treated far better than the way they are being treated...separating families...lack of food and medical care..on and on...all of that is trump

Correct me if I am wrong - but when you break the law and get arrested - as an American citizen you are separated from your family - and - in many cases at the border ******* are being used as pawns to gain entrance to our country and many are not even the ******* of those they come with - human trafficking is rampant - something needs to be done to stop this nonsense at the border - loopholes need to be closed - laws changed.

Correct me if I am wrong - but when you break the law and get arrested - as an American citizen you are separated from your family - and - in many cases at the border ******* are being used as pawns to gain entrance to our country and many are not even the ******* of those they come with - human trafficking is rampant - something needs to be done to stop this nonsense at the border - loopholes need to be closed - laws changed.

they have broken no laws yet they are not American citizens and not able to enter the country!
even hitler treated the jews better than they are being treated at these entry ports

the rest of that is all right wing propaganda and has not shown to be true...just like the ******* thing

again I see where he is going and not a bad idea......but also shitting on the American consumer...all so he can win at this "game"

A weak dollar hurts more Americans than it helps - cnbc.com
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/26/a-weak-dollar-hurts-more-americans-than-it-helps.html
Jan 26, 2018 · A weak dollar hurts more Americans than it helps. It was a philosophy that was taken at face value by investors, and adhered to for decades, more or less, for good reasons. A strong currency keeps a lid on inflation, which in turn helps keep interest rates low.

Does a Weak Dollar Cause Inflation? - The Merk Funds
Apr 05, 2011 · Should investors be concerned that a weaker U.S. dollar causes inflation? The price at the gas pump should be a stark reminder that a weaker dollar may contribute to higher prices. Yet, economists tell us that food and energy inflation does not count.

they have broken no laws yet they are not American citizens and not able to enter the country!
even hitler treated the jews better than they are being treated at these entry ports

the rest of that is all right wing propaganda and has not shown to be true...just like the ******* thing

Statements like that just prove that your certifiably CRAZY - you lose ALL credibility when you spew that drivel.

Statements like that just prove that your certifiably CRAZY - you lose ALL credibility when you spew that drivel.

how do you figure that....they came here seeking asylum from...whatever?....they are not allowed in yet so they have broken no laws yet.....they live in cramped quarters...sleep in shifts on spots on the concrete we separate them from their children....several have died needing medical attention....no access to showers on a regular basis...food and water

we are a better country than that....the majority of americans...to include trumps 3 wives were all immigrants...maybe they get in maybe they don't...but no excuse for what is going on there!

now you are going to say you entered legally...….what do you think the people in those cages are trying to do...sneak in?

You spoke of Hitler treating the Jews better.

We don’t gas and cremate detainees - GET REAL!!!!!!

Hitler killed 6 million Jews
Comparing our border enforcement to Hitler’s Final Solution is freaking LUDICROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You spoke of Hitler treating the Jews better.

We don’t gas and cremate detainees - GET REAL!!!!!!

Hitler killed 6 million Jews
Comparing our border enforcement to Hitler’s Final Solution is freaking LUDICROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...he is on a smaller scale....how did hitler start?.....rounding them up and putting them in jails...... some have died needing attention....food and water are basic things you give to even an *******...and yet we don't supply to those people......there is no reason to treat those people that way....they came here seeking asylum....they didn't sneak in or anything else.....one man even hung himself after his children were taken from him.....how do you think those children feel being taken away and put in cages someplace away from their parents....it wasn't until a lot of hell raised about shelter and etc....that they got an aluminum foil blanket...….if this was another country doing this we would raise hell and stick our nose in......the only reason no other country is saying anything is because we are the USA...besides the United Nations has already condemned us for our treatment of the poor here and that did no good....the right is promoting that and making it worse...……...20 years ago we would have stood for none of this!

the good old USA is just one step better? than mexico…….which is what the right is pushing for to begin....either rich or poor...with the poor having no rights...and eliminating the middle class

Last edited:
now puff your chest out and tell me how great we are

America's poor becoming more destitute under Trump: U.N. expert

By Stephanie Nebehay,Reuters

GENEVA (Reuters) - Poverty in the United States is extensive and deepening under the Trump administration whose policies seem aimed at removing the safety net from millions of poor people, while rewarding the rich, a U.N. human rights investigator has found.
Philip Alston, U.N. special rapporteur on extreme poverty, called on U.S. authorities to provide solid social protection and address underlying problems, rather than "punishing and imprisoning the poor".

While welfare benefits and access to health insurance are being slashed, President Donald Trump's tax reform has awarded "financial windfalls" to the mega-rich and large companies, further increasing inequality, he said in a report.
U.S. policies since President Lyndon Johnson's war on poverty in the 1960s have been "neglectful at best," he said.
"But the policies pursued over the past year seem deliberately designed to remove basic protections from the poorest, punish those who are not in employment and make even basic health care into a privilege to be earned rather than a right of citizenship," Alston said.

Almost 41 million people or 12.7 percent live in poverty, 18.5 million in extreme poverty, and children account for one in three poor, he said. The United States has the highest youth poverty rate among industrialized countries, he added.

Its citizens live shorter and sicker lives compared to those living in all other rich democracies, eradicable tropical diseases are increasingly prevalent and it has the world's highest incarceration rate ... and the highest obesity levels in the developed world," Alston said.
However, the data from the U.S. Census Bureau he cited covers only the period through 2016, and he gave no comparative figures on the extent of poverty before and after Trump came into office in January 2017.

The Australian, a veteran U.N. rights expert and New York University law professor, will present his report to the United Nations Human Rights Council later this month.

It is based on his mission in December to several U.S. states, including rural Alabama, a slum in downtown Los Angeles, California, and the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico.

A U.S. official in Geneva, asked for comment, told Reuters: "The Trump Administration has made it a priority to provide economic opportunity for all Americans."
"SHAMEFUL STATISTICS"

Citing "shameful statistics" linked to entrenched racial discrimination, Alston said that African Americans are 2.5 times more likely than whites to live in poverty and their unemployment rate is more than double. Women, Hispanics, immigrants, and indigenous people also suffer high rates.
At least 550,000 people are homeless in America, he said.

"The tax reform will worsen this situation and ensure that the United States remains the most unequal society in the developed world
," Alston said. "The planned dramatic cuts in welfare will essentially shred crucial dimensions of a safety net that is already full of holes."

The tax overhaul, which sailed through the Republican-controlled U.S. Congress in December, permanently cut the top corporate rate to 21 percent from 35 percent. Tax cuts for individuals, however, are temporary and expire after 2025.
Trump has said they will lead to more take-home pay for workers and has touted bonuses some workers received from their employers as evidence the law is working.

Alston dismissed allegations of widespread fraud in the welfare system and criticized the U.S. criminal justice system. It sets large bail bonds for a defendant seeking to go free pending trial, meaning wealthy suspects can afford bail while the poor remain in custody, often losing their jobs, he said.

"There is no magic recipe for eliminating extreme poverty and each level of government must make its own good-faith decisions. At the end of the day, however, particularly in a rich country like the United States, the persistence of extreme poverty is a political choice made by those in power," he said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/americas-poor-becoming-more-destitute-under-trump-u-110313048.html

Ok...he is on a smaller scale....but some have died needing attention....food and water are basic things you give to even an *******...and yet we don't supply to those people......there is no reason to treat those people that way....they came here seeking asylum....they didn't sneak in or anything else.....one man even hung himself after his children were taken from him.....how do you think those children feel being taken away and put in cages someplace away from their parents....it wasn't until a lot of hell raised about shelter and etc....that they got an aluminum foil blanket...….if this was another country doing this we would raise hell and stick our nose in......the only reason no other country is saying anything is because we are the USA...besides the United Nations has already condemned us for our treatment of the poor here and that did no good....the right is promoting that and making it worse...……...20 years ago we would have stood for none of this!

the good old USA is just one step better? than mexico…….which is what the right is pushing for to begin....either rich or poor...with the poor having no rights...and eliminating the middle class

you are also taking it to the extreme!
why is it I am against the way we are treating them......and that means I am for illegal immigration..I'm not.....we stick our nose in all around the world supposedly helping the oppressed......and yet what do we do right here

Ok...he is on a smaller scale....how did hitler start?.....rounding them up and putting them in jails...... some have died needing attention....food and water are basic things you give to even an *******...and yet we don't supply to those people......there is no reason to treat those people that way....they came here seeking asylum....they didn't sneak in or anything else.....one man even hung himself after his children were taken from him.....how do you think those children feel being taken away and put in cages someplace away from their parents....it wasn't until a lot of hell raised about shelter and etc....that they got an aluminum foil blanket...….if this was another country doing this we would raise hell and stick our nose in......the only reason no other country is saying anything is because we are the USA...besides the United Nations has already condemned us for our treatment of the poor here and that did no good....the right is promoting that and making it worse...……...20 years ago we would have stood for none of this!

What I see as a problem here is that you seemingly only believe leftist propaganda - many many border enforcement people have refuted all those horror stories yet you believe the talking points the left promotes. The AOC statement that the detainees have been ****** to ******* out of toilets has been proven false as have many other horror stories. The situation sucks - but we can’t have the world breaching our borders at will - something has to be done. The left just attacks our President at every turn no matter what he does. I think the American people see this and frankly now are sick of it - I know I am.

What I see as a problem here is that you seemingly only believe leftist propaganda - many many border enforcement people have refuted all those horror stories yet you believe the talking points the left promotes. The AOC statement that the detainees have been ****** to ******* out of toilets has been proven false as have many other horror stories. The situation sucks - but we can’t have the world breaching our borders at will - something has to be done. The left just attacks our President at every turn no matter what he does. I think the American people see this and frankly now are sick of it - I know I am.

what I see here is you only believing the right wing propaganda!.....Have you seen any of the vids from down there....heard any of the people that have gone down there....I never mentioned anything about drinking out of toilets...that's a new one to me......yes with the amount of people being held down there they need more help....but for whatever reason this is something that has just cropped up...…...deal with the problem!..cutting funds to these countries does not solve the problem....we were going to step into Ven. until Russia put troops there....a lot of these countries have dictators doing whatever...a lot of gang violence and etc....we could work on that.....you don't think most would rather stay home if they had food and safety!.....Most of those people came here seeking asylum...not to breech the boarder.....those that breech the boarder are mostly Mexicans....and we need more equipment and etc for that...they have drones now that do a pretty fair job...we need more...a nd more technology to look inside trucks...….most are coming in through regular border crossing....just not getting caught....we need technology to see tunnels.....the majority of the needs is technology!....yes with the amount held there now because trump is letting none in requires more people....process them...…...if they get in fine...if they don't send them home....
the majority of people who are sick of it are the ones that trump has mind fucked into believing the problem is far worse than it is...….that is why 2 of the last 3 shooters both mentioned it!...those that let trump think for them are willing to act on that....most of the country is sick of it...…..but not in the same way you are....

Trump's right that there's a border crisis. But he's ...
https://www.nbcnews.com/.../trump-s-right-there-s-border-crisis-he-s-making-n991586
Apr 06, 2019 · President Donald Trump is right: There is a crisis at the U.S. border with Mexico. That wasn't the case when he first promised to build a wall in 2015, claiming Mexico was …

Trump’s Get-Tough Policies Will Make the Border Crisis Worse
trumps-get-tough-policies-are-making-the-border...
Jun 20, 2018 · Instead of helping to solve this humanitarian crisis, the Trump Administration is making migrant desperation worse. In El Salvador, ******* gangs like MS-13—which Trump suggested he was stopping from coming into the United States with his border crackdown—serve as surrogate families for orphaned children.

How Trump's border policies will make the migration ...
https://theweek.com/.../832491/how-trumps-border-policies-make-migration-problem-worse
Apr 01, 2019 · President Trump is threatening to close the U.S. border with Mexico. He made the threat on Friday — a response to surging migrant arrivals at the border — then repeated it Saturday on Twitter.

Yes, There’s a Crisis on the Border. And It’s Trump’s Fault.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/04/05/border-crisis-donald-trump-226573
In fiscal year 2017, the last year of the Obama administration and the first of Trump’s, 303,916 migrants were arrested by the Border Patrol. This was the lowest level in more than three decades.

The Trump Administration Is Making Conditions Even Worse ...
www.mtv.com/news/3126561/migrant-shelters-english-classes-soccer
The Trump Administration Is Making Conditions Even Worse For Migrant Children ... children that cross the United States border without a parent or guardian are sent to ... Trump later rescinded ...

all of those articles are wrong?

just like everything else...he promotes hate and division to keep some happy

Most Americans Oppose Trump's Immigration Policies: Poll ...
https://time.com/5332298/trump-immigration-policy-poll
Jul 06, 2018 · Just 39 percent approve of the way he is handling immigration More Americans disapprove of the way President Trump is handling immigration policy than …

Trump's immigration policy splits Americans in half, poll says
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/trumps-immigration-policy-splits-americans-in...
Dec 11, 2018 · More than half of Americans say they disapprove of how President Donald Trump has handled immigration, an issue that has deeply divided the country and one that may derail a …

guess all of that would go along with trumps approval ratings...….he is at 40%......and 40% like what he is doing at the border

Back