Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

You know if I envisaged a trump supporter pantry
There would be a waterproof tea bag they bought from their kkk rally. On the side trump would have written “ the bestest tea bag ever, it’s bigly better because I like invanka

Trump supporters would then try to convince you
It’s cheaper
It’s less calories
It taste better
Windmill noise does cause cancer

When did people become so gullible.
Fuck off, foreigner. You aren't bright enough to understand Trump's brilliance as a leader.

Appears the 2020 Presidential Election is going down as the nastiest in history. Each side trying to break open NEWS just before election day to sway voters.
If nothing else comes out of this election, maybe de-polarization and term limits in congress can happen. Its becoming almost barbaric again.
dream on...……..if the vote for that didn't fall on congress we might make it......but senate knows where the money is and they will not ******* the golden goose

Fuck off, foreigner. You aren't bright enough to understand Trump's brilliance as a leader.
Brilliance ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tell me does windmill noise cause cancer 🤣
You raking forest floors to prevent forest fires 🤣
What about the jobs he’s added , think he’s the jobs president when the labour bureau says otherwise 🤣

Record unemployment
Record debt
Record dead Americans 🤣
Brilliance 🤣🤣🤣

He only told the truth . . . at the same time that they were waxing on about "liberty" and "all men are created equal" . . . they were holding other human beings as chattel property. And that's just one (but powerful) example. Stop just saying the right thing . . . do it.

Last edited:
Appears the 2020 Presidential Election is going down as the nastiest in history. Each side trying to break open NEWS just before election day to sway voters.
If nothing else comes out of this election, maybe de-polarization and term limits in congress can happen. Its becoming almost barbaric again.

Back