Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I voted yesterday. You're not changing my mind. I've voted Republican since I was 18. Republican policies have afforded us the life we've lived and I wouldn't change the way I've voted for anyone or anything. Enjoy your weekend.

I stupidly did not vote 🗳 when I was 18. I vowed to never make that mistake again, and have voted Democrat in every election since. That’s why it pissed me off for anybody to suggest that I voted for Obama just because he’s black. I did not. I am a Democrat, and I vote for whoever the Democrat candidate is. If somebody voted for nothing but white, male Republicans all of their life, are they doing that just because those candidates are white :unsure:??? Well . . . some of them are 😜 But seriously though, I feel that I have been able to do the things in life that I have because of Democratic leadership, legislation, and political philosophy. The Democrats better represent me and my interests. And nobody is changing my mind either. I voted for Joe Biden weeks ago. GO JOE!!!

Last edited:
Brilliance ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tell me does windmill noise cause cancer 🤣
You raking forest floors to prevent forest fires 🤣
What about the jobs he’s added , think he’s the jobs president when the labour bureau says otherwise 🤣

Record unemployment
Record debt
Record dead Americans 🤣
Brilliance 🤣🤣🤣
You dumb fuck.
Trump said, "They tell me the noise from windmills cause cancer." Clearly he was in the middle of a speech talking about energy independence and trying to recall what someone else told him. And he made the noise of a turbine making noise, which is what can potentially cause cancer.
But windmills generate electricity, and they make noise when doing so. That process produces an electromagnetic field (EMF) as a result. All energy-producing things do.
For decades, there has been a suspected link between dense electromagnetic fields (low to mid-frequency) around power lines and cancer in humans. And if you know anything about light waves (electromagnetic waves), they go from the lowest radio frequency all the way up to the most powerful gamma rays, with visible light somewhere in the middle of that range. We know x-rays can cause cancer. Visible light rays can cause melanoma cancer. And it hasn't been completely ruled out that extended exposure to high volumes of lower frequency EMFs can cause cancer, even though a direct link hasn't been established yet.
So the only thing Trump is guilty of is lacking eloquence.

Our US Department of the Interior is involved in clearing of underbrush. And wait, didn't you Australians go though your entire country being on fire? Who the hell are you to talk to us about that??

You dumb fuck. The recent coronavirus caused our STATE leaders to shut down businesses. If you actually did research, you'd see that California, New York, and Illinois were the hardest hit in terms of job losses. That wasn't Trump. That was Democrat governors controlling what businesses opened or closed, and to what capacity they were closed. Our unemployment skyrocketed as a result. Prior to COVID, Trump's changes with trade deals and rolling back of regulations had added hundreds of thousands of jobs. We had an all-time low in unemployment in this country. Only ignorant people like you would blame a virus that came from China, and the resulting economic impact, on Trump.

Record dead Americans? Not even close. The Spanish Flu killed an estimated 2 million Americans. And our CDC has said that of the 210,000 deaths from COVID, that only 6% are actually due to the virus. The other 94% are due to comorbidities. You really should get educated, because you clearly are as dumb as a box of door knobs.

He is brilliant. Negotiated trade deals. Brought hundreds of billions of dollars back into the United States from China tariffs. Negotiated three peace deals in the middle, getting him 3 nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize. He got Germany and other countries to finally pay more of their fair share of NATO dues. He has stomped out the majority of ISIS with his decisions. He has been able to bring troops back home.
You wouldn't know brilliance if it slapped you upside the head.

You dumb fuck.
Trump said, "They tell me the noise from windmills cause cancer." Clearly he was in the middle of a speech talking about energy independence and trying to recall what someone else told him. And he made the noise of a turbine making noise, which is what can potentially cause cancer.
But windmills generate electricity, and they make noise when doing so. That process produces an electromagnetic field (EMF) as a result. All energy-producing things do.
For decades, there has been a suspected link between dense electromagnetic fields (low to mid-frequency) around power lines and cancer in humans. And if you know anything about light waves (electromagnetic waves), they go from the lowest radio frequency all the way up to the most powerful gamma rays, with visible light somewhere in the middle of that range. We know x-rays can cause cancer. Visible light rays can cause melanoma cancer. And it hasn't been completely ruled out that extended exposure to high volumes of lower frequency EMFs can cause cancer, even though a direct link hasn't been established yet.
So the only thing Trump is guilty of is lacking eloquence.

Our US Department of the Interior is involved in clearing of underbrush. And wait, didn't you Australians go though your entire country being on fire? Who the hell are you to talk to us about that??

You dumb fuck. The recent coronavirus caused our STATE leaders to shut down businesses. If you actually did research, you'd see that California, New York, and Illinois were the hardest hit in terms of job losses. That wasn't Trump. That was Democrat governors controlling what businesses opened or closed, and to what capacity they were closed. Our unemployment skyrocketed as a result. Prior to COVID, Trump's changes with trade deals and rolling back of regulations had added hundreds of thousands of jobs. We had an all-time low in unemployment in this country. Only ignorant people like you would blame a virus that came from China, and the resulting economic impact, on Trump.

Record dead Americans? Not even close. The Spanish Flu killed an estimated 2 million Americans. And our CDC has said that of the 210,000 deaths from COVID, that only 6% are actually due to the virus. The other 94% are due to comorbidities. You really should get educated, because you clearly are as dumb as a box of door knobs.

He is brilliant. Negotiated trade deals. Brought hundreds of billions of dollars back into the United States from China tariffs. Negotiated three peace deals in the middle, getting him 3 nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize. He got Germany and other countries to finally pay more of their fair share of NATO dues. He has stomped out the majority of ISIS with his decisions. He has been able to bring troops back home.
You wouldn't know brilliance if it slapped you upside the head.
Cuckold came out the closet???

Wait, you "thought" my intention was to change your mind? 🤣 lol, I think you are confused.

Funny, tell us another joke..

Yeah, one time somebody told me that you don’t get somebody to change their mind by telling them they’re wrong. How tired! You see, because I’m NOT TRYING to get you to change your mind. That’s not worth my time. You believe what you want to believe. And if I think it’s wrong, and I feel strongly enough about it, then I just might tell you so. But the last thing I’m interested in doing is wasting my time trying to change your set mind! Trump can take a dump on their dining room tables for all I care, and these ignorant TRUMPTARDS would STILL vote for him.

Viable huh? Could you recognize viable if it stared you in the face? In New York, they say a sucka is born everyday... #QueensGetTheMoney #GreatestNYHustlerOfAllTime #ConManView attachment 3680175View attachment 3680181View attachment 3680182View attachment 3680183View attachment 3680184View attachment 3680185View attachment 3680186View attachment 3680187View attachment 3680188
View attachment 3680190
Bro do not let photos fool you. I swear to you he is not a con man. I was lifelong liberal who switched to the Right. I promise you bro he has down so much good. Media is extremely one sided. I lost friends and family is cut in half over this election. I respect your views if you are for Biden.

Bro do not let photos fool you. I swear to you he is not a con man. I was lifelong liberal who switched to the Right. I promise you bro he has down so much good. Media is extremely one sided. I lost friends and family is cut in half over this election. I respect your views if you are for Biden.
1 picture is worth 1,000 words. You see in New York, we've known him long before the world knew him, as a NYC elite socialite from Queens. If you think he isn't a con man, lol.. you're naive & deserve to believe that.

"Two Corinthians" - Donald

"Who gives a fuck about Christmas" - Melania

3221D98100000578-0-image-m-54_1457810179930.jpg
2DD0A35E00000578-0-image-a-30_1445897903477.jpg
20201022_142605.jpgap_trump_diddy_dc_020618_3x2_992.jpg

No need to be sorry. For some strange reason people think my intention is to change your perspective. We're all adults here.

Lol, no not at all. I'm here to troll...

I'm not here simply to troll . . . I do believe in my heart and soul that Donald Trump is one of the absolute worst presidents this country has ever seen . . . in my sincere estimation he is bad for the country, and indeed for the entire world. He is a dangerous influence on domestic and international affairs, and must be stopped. It's high time for the United States and the world to have a real American president again. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN (y)!!!

Back