Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Idk, what do y'all think... is the map color looking more red or more blue lately...?!?? 🇺🇸
View attachment 3663750

that crooked Gov may have to stick his head into this.....that state has never been real good at getting the votes counted....remember what Busch did for busch….against gore...not the first time....hell there is even controversy over the gov getting in office,,,,and the former gov getting the Senate job.....would love to see it go blue big time...I just think when the Gov sees it....???

Your monthly subscription magazine arrived for you "Sub" (...did I pronounce your name correctly?) 🤣
View attachment 3663745
something else...not only did Steve Bannon bring up Trump's cuckoldry....he mentioned ******* cucking "cuckner" quite regular...so she must have someone close tapping that....trump fired Bannon over a couple other statements he made...but never made any comments about the cuckoldry about him or ******* in law

what really shows how fucking stupid this fucking trump is...right now he controls a lot of the media...blocks any investigation and etc...….but once he is out....no one to block all those investigations...….******* will come out...he may not be around to take the heat....but Ivanka and others will be....and he thinks Ivanka will be there someday....when all of his ******* comes out they will be lucky to find a place here in the US to live!

Oh NO....not another e-mail scandal.....what shall we ever do....we better forget all the people dying of the trump virus.....his racial contempt.....his standing in the world...his job killing policies and the fact that we are in the beginning of a terrible recession and vote for this guy...because of what he says about e-mails

sorry we have heard this one before....doubt it would matter if by chance the right came up with a money transfer...…..are you looking at the long lines at the polls right now?

Folks... everyone should take a look at BBCSceptre, my dumbass and what an ignorant person does when they don't understand what they're arguing about, but are too proud and embarrassed to admit that they are clueless about the topic at hand.
Fixed it for you. You're welcome.

Your ignorance knows no bounds. I can't make you learn.
Tough week?
You've been exposed as a know nothing loudmouth in three different conversations.
You have only the entertaining anger of a petulant baby and name calling to offer.
You have admitted you don't believe in science, which tells us all we need to know.
By the way, don't lose your *******, but it's only Wednesday.

Last edited:
So now the word c-h-i-l-d is banned and comes up as "baby".
First it was P-u-t-i-n.
How many other words will be banned?

Oh NO....not another e-mail scandal.....what shall we ever do....we better forget all the people dying of the trump virus.....his racial contempt.....his standing in the world...his job killing policies and the fact that we are in the beginning of a terrible recession and vote for this guy...because of what he says about e-mails

sorry we have heard this one before....doubt it would matter if by chance the right came up with a money transfer...…..are you looking at the long lines at the polls right now?

Back