Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

You're a cuckold, the only math you understand is another man fucking your wife... of course you can't comprehend.

Another Man + Fucks Your Wife = submission52

#WeAreStillWaitingCuckboy
I'm waiting for you to understand the Electoral College.
Do you know how many EC votes are needed for a President to win?

I don't have a wife. So it's yet another thing you don't understand. And if I did, she wouldn't be fucking you.

I don't have a wife. So it's yet another thing you don't understand. And if I did, she wouldn't be fucking you.
Doesn't sound like you make the decisions CUCKOLD... now put your head face down like the bitch that you are.

Folks... everyone should take a look at BBCSceptre, and what an ignorant person does when they don't understand what they're arguing about, but are too proud and embarrassed to admit that they are clueless about the topic at hand.

This dumb fuck doesn't know how the Electoral College works in the United States.

Doesn't sound like you make the decisions CUCKOLD... now put your head face down like a bitch
#StillWaitingDumbFuck
Waiting with your FACE DOWN submissive BETA fuckboy...?

Folks... everyone should take a look at BBCSceptre, and what an ignorant person does when they don't understand what they're arguing about, but are too proud and embarrassed to admit that they are clueless about the topic at hand.

This dumb fuck doesn't know how the Electoral College works in the United States.
Example of when a CUCKOLD CRIES...

Like the decision to name yourself Submission with your face fixed to the ground like a little bitch?

😂😂😂#Don'tLookAnAlphaInTheEyeCuck!

I just don't know why you guys waste your time with this angry piece of ******* submission52! Put him on ignore like I have him, and then just let him talk to his fucking self, or to whoever wants to listen to his bull SHYit! Absolutely nothing useful to say has he!

All The Republicans Who Have Endorsed Joe Biden For President

Sep 27, 2020 · A group of 100 prominent Republicans and independents, ... Big Number. 5. ... has also said he will not vote for Trump and is considering a vote for Biden. …

List of Republicans voting for Biden, some just not voting ...

Aug 20, 2020 · Twenty-seven former Republican lawmakers endorsed Biden on Aug. 24, the day Republicans sought out to officially nominate Trump, including …

Here are the high-profile Republicans backing Biden | TheHill

Aug 19, 2020 · Former Vice President Joe Biden has successfully courted a number of prominent Republicans for his White House bid, with several speaking on his behalf at the Democratic National Convention this week.

Back