Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

lol this is such fantastic bullshit

Hunter Biden left his laptop at the Best Buy Geek Squad with videos of him smoking crack or whatever, and the tech not only went through and cloned all the data, but gave it to Rudy Guiliani of all people.

Makes total sense. Excuse my I have to start my shift as the Tooth Fairy

I finally had to block ed4mwf and BBCSceptre. Those two asswipes couldn't handle adult conversation and won't listen to fact. They only care about trying to cause stress to those who vote for Trump. And BBCSceptre doesn't even know how the Electoral College works. Can't have a conversation with someone who doesn't even know the topic you're discussing.

Maybe don't be such a sensitive snowflake. This ain't no safe space

I'm no Biden fan, but I think it is hilarious that Trump is getting absolutely creamed by a guy who can barely remember where he is and says bizarre ******* every time they let him talk. lol

More relevant than before, TRUMP HAS OPENLY ORDERED BARR TO PROSECUTE POLITICAL FOES .
FOR YOU RETARDED ONES OUR CONSTITUTION IS SET UP WITH THREE SEPARATE BRANCHES>
EXECUTIVE, LEGISLATIVE, AND JUDICIAL . MEANT TO KEEP OUR GOVERNMENT FROM BECOMING
A DICTATORSHIP OR MONARCHY . WE NOW HAVE TRUMP, BARR AND McConnell WORKING
IN TANDEM BYPASSING LAWS AND CONTROLLING LEGISLATION. REPUBLICAN SENATORS HAVE
COMMENTED ON INABILITY TO TALK OR VOTE ON MEASURES THEY WANTED TO EXPLORE FOR
POSSIBLE PASSAGE BUT THEY WERE PROHIBITED FROM ANY DISCUSSION AT ALL. WHY IS A
QUESTION EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD BE ASKINGPlot.jpg

More relevant than before, TRUMP HAS OPENLY ORDERED BARR TO PROSECUTE POLITICAL FOES .

Sadly, there are a huge number of MAGA-heads in this country (and on these boards) who fantasize nightly about Hillary and Obama getting black bagged or perp walked on the evening news on their way to their show trials and executions.

Authoritarianism is a hell of a *******

Why is Trump still campaigning?

I assume it's an attempt for more press, since 100:1 odds he's starting his dumb news channel as soon as this is over
I still say Trump is going to attempt his BIGGEST Fuck Up around election time. I know he's wanting to pack the SOCTUS for an end-run around Congress once he loses the election. Anything he can do to stay in office keeps him out of jail once he loses. If Republicans wish to recover even a small amount of respectability as a party, they'll take Trump out of office the day after he loses and let Pence run things until Biden takes office.
I wouldn't trust Trump a day extra, due to he's vindictiveness. Turn him over to New York and get rid of the "MF". He'll release all our US launch codes if he knows he can get out of his half billion debt to Russia.
'

cartoon_MyStory.jpg

Last edited:
FOR YOU RETARDED ONES OUR CONSTITUTION IS SET UP WITH THREE SEPARATE BRANCHES>
EXECUTIVE, LEGISLATIVE, AND JUDICIAL . MEANT TO KEEP OUR GOVERNMENT FROM BECOMING
A DICTATORSHIP OR MONARCHY . WE NOW HAVE TRUMP, BARR AND McConnell WORKING
IN TANDEM BYPASSING LAWS AND CONTROLLING LEGISLATION. REPUBLICAN SENATORS HAVE
COMMENTED ON INABILITY TO TALK OR VOTE ON MEASURES THEY WANTED TO EXPLORE FOR
POSSIBLE PASSAGE BUT THEY WERE PROHIBITED FROM ANY DISCUSSION AT ALL. WHY IS A
QUESTION EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD BE ASKINGView attachment 3665408
Let me quote your side of the political fence in recent days... "No one is above the law"
And that includes Trump's political opponents. Being an opponent of the leader doesn't make them immune to prosecution for crimes.

Back