Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

That's why I posted link this morning of 104 engineer battalion being deployed. You automatically twisted it into me changing subject from debate

ok ā€¦ā€¦.I will give you that one...ā€¦.but the start of your conversation was the green new deal....which has nothing to do with Biden....and then you switch topics.....so....

Yeah, like when does Rick Santorum ever concede anything to the Democrats??? Well he admitted last night that Trump fucked up in the first debate. Round 1 goes to Biden.
What exactly did Biden Do ? He did not WIN anything, the debate was confusing for a number of reasons. Trump certainly took the lead in aggression, but they both talked over each other, whether or not Trump interrupted more, he had a lot to interrupt more for because Joe would not answer so many questions. Chris Wallace did a lousy one sided job. If Biden did so well, how come his committee wants to change the format next debate. If debating is physically or mentally to much for Joe, he cannot do the job of President.

What exactly did Biden Do ? He did not WIN anything, the debate was confusing for a number of reasons. Trump certainly took the lead in aggression, but they both talked over each other, whether or not Trump interrupted more, he had a lot to interrupt more for because Joe would not answer so many questions. Chris Wallace did a lousy one sided job. If Biden did so well, how come his committee wants to change the format next debate. If debating is physically or mentally to much for Joe, he cannot do the job of President.

you dipshit ā€¦.don't you read any of the news?.....Trump was so belligerent and interrupting both Biden and Wallace....that there may not be anymore debates......trump just stepped on his own dick...ā€¦.even republicans are unsatisfied with his performance....at least Biden answered what he could...before trump would start in with another tirade....and trump never answered one question.....he didn't have an answer!

talking to you I am going to start resorting to name calling...ā€¦.and that would ******* my nice guy image...

you dipshit ā€¦.don't you read any of the news?.....Trump was so belligerent and interrupting both Biden and Wallace....that there may not be anymore debates......trump just stepped on his own dick...ā€¦.even republicans are unsatisfied with his performance....at least Biden answered what he could...before trump would start in with another tirade....and trump never answered one question.....he didn't have an answer!

talking to you I am going to start resorting to name calling...ā€¦.and that would ******* my nice guy image...

Heā€™s an idiot and not worth my time anymore. At least heā€™s not a fucking ASSHOLE like Submission52 who is on PERMANENT ignore. I mean occasionally Hottobe does say something so stupid that it makes me laugh out loud.

Heā€™s an idiot and not worth my time anymore. At least heā€™s not a fucking ASSHOLE like Submission52 who is on PERMANENT ignore. I mean occasionally Hottobe does say something so stupid that it makes me laugh out loud.

True....what is so irritating is that he really believes a lot of the ******* he spits out and that is just so hard to understand and he comes up with some ******* so crazy....like last night it is on every channel...in about every paper....someone posted an article that Fox n Friends even condemned Trump.....

and hottobe's comment about Wallace picking on Trump...ā€¦.Wallace is from Fox.....both parties agreed on him and how the debate would go....until trump just ******* all over everyone

I dislike hottobe for a different reason...but am getting over it anymore....

I don't ignore anyone....I like to see the ******* they spit out and try and give back what I can.....and yes there are some real assholes on here...sometimes I just read and move on...not worth the trouble....other times I may give them my opinion

Back