Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

He flopped because he hated how Trump belittled him. He flipped after witnessing the antics of the most despicable Dem leaders in the history of our country. Well except the Democrats who were against abolishing slavery back in the day.
Nope. Hating Trump don't make you less conservative. I've been trying to tell Dems, do not put your trust in any republicans still in office. But on the other hand, Mittens is one of the biggest flip floppers in history.
You do know history, don't you?

Been working. Running election models on current analytics, you are going to be sad or mad. Depending.
I know I get on here and hype up ******* but, how bad is it really for Trump? The Mississippi Senate race is within the margin of error- less than one point apart.
His supporters have grown more resolute and solid, but so has his opposition. The SCOTUS choice motivates more against him in their position and even some suburban and catholic republicans feel that with the new solid conservative Court, they would be willing to try something new (Biden) or not vote.
That is why it would have been more politically savvy for Trump to make the appointment after the election. Keep his people motivated. All of the never ending scandals is weighing in on people.
So, goodbye to the Court, hello to a new administration.
And, as they roll back Roe v Wade, and birth control options in insurance, I want the 52% of women who voted for him to remember this *******.

No question you are a bright guy Ed - and I agree with most of what you stated - the President should have waited on the Supreme Court appointment in my opinion as well.

You’re slick - but - didn’t really address Margaret Sanger’s motivation for abortion.
It’s ok - I know ya can’t - kinda SUX being a Dem.

I did miss ya ;)

What do you need to know about this guy.
Behind him on the wall is a painting of the actor Daniel Day Lewis from his role as William "Bill the Butcher" Cutting in Gangs of New York.

For those who haven't seen the 2002 film, it's set in the late 1840's to the beginning of the civil war following the national conflict in Five Points Manhattan. Bill was part of a group of anti-Catholic Nativists. White Protestants born here, who were racists, anti-immigrant and more. They formed the Know-Nothing Party. However, the long-running Catholic–Protestant feud erupts into violence, just as an Irish immigrant group is protesting the low wages caused by an influx of freed slaves as well as the threat of conscription.

Bill the Butcher was a gangster, killer, racist, anti-immigrant fuck (great acting by DDL). This guy has a picture of him purposely in the frame of this video, and want to talk about getting along, or whatever. This is the hypocrisy in your face, that supporters like @Allforthewifey and @Hottobe cucked are not wise enough to distinguished. In real life, dozens were killed in one confrontation and the military fired upon citizens in its own city. Many blacks and irish were killed and left in the streets like dogs.

But you keep posting his *******.

HEY Ed - that musta been one HELLUVA ******* !!!!!

Missed ya

Still waitin for your acknowledgement regarding Margaret Sanger’s motivation for abortion.
Repeat the question. You guys have been posting a lot of *******. My favorite Louisianians are back @2kindred_spirits and there a like three new commenters. @Hottobe cucked is still stubid, and @Latina4BBC is still enjoying that government backed pension.
So, what was your question on abortion?

What do you need to know about this guy.
Behind him on the wall is a painting of the actor Daniel Day Lewis from his role as William "Bill the Butcher" Cutting in Gangs of New York.

For those who haven't seen the 2002 film, it's set in the late 1840's to the beginning of the civil war following the national conflict in Five Points Manhattan. Bill was part of a group of anti-Catholic Nativists. White Protestants born here, who were racists, anti-immigrant and more. They formed the Know-Nothing Party. However, the long-running Catholic–Protestant feud erupts into violence, just as an Irish immigrant group is protesting the low wages caused by an influx of freed slaves as well as the threat of conscription.

Bill the Butcher was a gangster, killer, racist, anti-immigrant fuck (great acting by DDL). This guy has a picture of him purposely in the frame of this video, and want to talk about getting along, or whatever. This is the hypocrisy in your face, that supporters like @Allforthewifey and @Hottobe cucked are not wise enough to distinguished. In real life, dozens were killed in one confrontation and the military fired upon citizens in its own city. Many blacks and irish were killed and left in the streets like dogs.

But you keep posting his *******.
Did you watch or just look at picture

How about you take this obvious Russian propaganda and go fuck yourselves?
The more I see your hatred, the more I am proud to have an opinion shifted from yours.
I am proud that I neither fully agree with either side. You can side me on the conservative side but I am more to the left than some of Biden's defenders on social issues. That is really very interesting. What matters to me is the discussion. Russia can be a friendly country if you are willing to establish good bilateral relationship without prejudice or arrogance. You know this. Otherwise there will be no evolution of mentality and we will be left with our faults. and you too because I think my country can also be a source of inspiration.

It's goodbye old court, but welcome new court . . . if and when they do this *******, we need to make them pay a price . . . as soon as we have the opportunity, we seek to expand the number of seats on the Supreme Court from 9 to 11 and we push for DC statehood (2 more Democratic Senators and at least 1 Representative). They wanna play dirty tricks :unsure:??? Well fuck 'um then :mad:
Brilliant Not ! Woke, Woke, Woke 🐓🐓🐓Woke, Woke, Woke🐓🐓🐓

Just took a nine mile trip through one city and 3 small towns. Very few political signs out, mostly those for state and local election.

Biden and Harris signs 0 Trump and Biden signs 8 Even I didn't expect that here in a Blue State. Fewer signs on the front lawns than for past elections.

Back