Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Yeah - brokering peace in the Middle East is just HILARIOUS - Dems are redankulous

"Brokering peace" in the Middle East HAHAHAHAHA :LOL:!!! As usual, NetanYAHOO didn't agree to do jack ******* or be held accountable for anything, and oh yeah the Trump administration benefits because them there "A-rabs" are gonna drop a lot of money on some expensive American-made jet fighter planes that they wanted (to use against Yemen) . . . "peace in the Middle East" HAHAHAHAHAHA :ROFLMAO:!!!!

The press lies more’n anybody including Congress - lowest approval rating of any taken.

there was nothing wrong with the press until they started reporting on all the corruption in the trump administration....and to cover his tracks it became fake news and bad press.....and with the trumptards and their inability to think for them selves...they believe the bullshit....and their low ratings...only with the trumptards because trump tells them what to think.....you being a good example

6 (2).png

If Trump is so STUBID how come every step since he announced that he was running for president your Democratic Party and all of the Liberal Media has tried everything possible to stop him and to use every trick in their playbook to Ruin His Presidency. They have failed every single time. It started in the Republican Party not wanting him to defeat the other 16 candidates, he did (how stupid). Then the government went into action against him ( illegality) just to make sure their golden girl witch Hillary would win but that didn't work either. Four years of false accusations later nothing thrown at him has worked. ( Why because he is to stupid? No! not at all ! ) Donald J. Trump has been way ahead of all of these smart people every single move. He has played the media and those who wanted him to fail, Both Republicans at first and Democrats every inch of the way. Now President Trump is so stupid that there is no way he will be reelected, or will he?

6 (1).png8 (1).jpg

there was nothing wrong with the press until they started reporting on all the corruption in the trump administration....and to cover his tracks it became fake news and bad press.....and with the trumptards and their inability to think for them selves...they believe the bullshit....and their low ratings...only with the trumptards because trump tells them what to think.....you being a good example

View attachment 3628997

I don’t believe the media !!!!

Like most of America !!!!!

You DO - so what does that make you ???

Still waiting for ole Ed‘s answer to my query on Margaret Sanger’s motivation.
Been working. Running election models on current analytics, you are going to be sad or mad. Depending.
I know I get on here and hype up ******* but, how bad is it really for Trump? The Mississippi Senate race is within the margin of error- less than one point apart.
His supporters have grown more resolute and solid, but so has his opposition. The SCOTUS choice motivates more against him in their position and even some suburban and catholic republicans feel that with the new solid conservative Court, they would be willing to try something new (Biden) or not vote.
That is why it would have been more politically savvy for Trump to make the appointment after the election. Keep his people motivated. All of the never ending scandals is weighing in on people.
So, goodbye to the Court, hello to a new administration.
And, as they roll back Roe v Wade, and birth control options in insurance, I want the 52% of women who voted for him to remember this *******.

Been working. Running election models on current analytics, you are going to be sad or mad. Depending.
I know I get on here and hype up ******* but, how bad is it really for Trump? The Mississippi Senate race is within the margin of error- less than one point apart.
His supporters have grown more resolute and solid, but so has his opposition. The SCOTUS choice motivates more against him in their position and even some suburban and catholic republicans feel that with the new solid conservative Court, they would be willing to try something new (Biden) or not vote.
That is why it would have been more politically savvy for Trump to make the appointment after the election. Keep his people motivated. All of the never ending scandals is weighing in on people.
So, goodbye to the Court, hello to a new administration.
And, as they roll back Roe v Wade, and birth control options in insurance, I want the 52% of women who voted for him to remember this *******.

It's goodbye old court, but welcome new court . . . if and when they do this *******, we need to make them pay a price . . . as soon as we have the opportunity, we seek to expand the number of seats on the Supreme Court from 9 to 11 and we push for DC statehood (2 more Democratic Senators and at least 1 Representative). They wanna play dirty tricks :unsure:??? Well fuck 'um then :mad:

If Trump is so STUBID how come every step since he announced that he was running for president your Democratic Party and all of the Liberal Media has tried everything possible to stop him and to use every trick in their playbook to Ruin His Presidency. They have failed every single time. It started in the Republican Party not wanting him to defeat the other 16 candidates, he did (how stupid). Then the government went into action against him ( illegality) just to make sure their golden girl witch Hillary would win but that didn't work either. Four years of false accusations later nothing thrown at him has worked. ( Why because he is to stupid? No! not at all ! ) Donald J. Trump has been way ahead of all of these smart people every single move. He has played the media and those who wanted him to fail, Both Republicans at first and Democrats every inch of the way. Now President Trump is so stupid that there is no way he will be reelected, or will he?
63 years old. Did not finish your education. Live in same small rural homogenous area. You don't read. Totally satisfied with never making more than $15/hr.
What qualifies you to comment on the state, or the direction, or what's best for this country? Why should anyone listen to you?
@Latina4BBC (not), there is some grudging respect for him making something out of himself, though he did not start off like that. But you, you just bring nothing.
I mean, why would anyone listen to anything you say when you've set the bar so low for yourself?
(You misspelled stupid)

63 years old. Did not finish your education. Live in same small rural homogenous area. You don't read. Totally satisfied with never making more than $15/hr.
What qualifies you to comment on the state, or the direction, or what's best for this country? Why should anyone listen to you?
@Latina4BBC (not), there is some grudging respect for him making something out of himself, though he did not start off like that. But you, you just bring nothing.
I mean, why would anyone listen to anything you say when you've set the bar so low for yourself?
(You misspelled stupid)

HEY Ed - that musta been one HELLUVA ******* !!!!!

Missed ya

Still waitin for your acknowledgement regarding Margaret Sanger’s motivation for abortion.

It's goodbye old court, but welcome new court . . . if and when they do this *******, we need to make them pay a price . . . as soon as we have the opportunity, we seek to expand the number of seats on the Supreme Court from 9 to 11 and we push for DC statehood (2 more Democratic Senators and at least 1 Representative). They wanna play dirty tricks :unsure:??? Well fuck 'um then :mad:

Idle threat - Dem plan all along

Back