Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

tired of the meme's.....I could go on...I have quite a few of them.....but rebuttal to these right wingers is just getting monotonous...
how many times have you guys said it is not trump that is a racist...I post the facts from the internet...you guys ignore and make the same statement a few weeks later

you off all ******* of excuses for the trump virus....but facts are..he owns it!

you like to praise trump and offer 4 more years ...but offer no accomplishments...just anti biden *******...or anti dem *******....so as long as the same conversation comes up repeatedly....why waste my time doing an internet search and posting....apparently you guys can not read...or not interested in the facts

12 (3).jpg

We know you guys wanna TRASH America !!!!!
Silent Majority :}
Then those "we" you speak of don't know much, but then, "we" the concerned citizens against dictatorship already know THAT!
• Its so funny, however, to hear your pitiful "conspiracy against the president" crying, saying the media is against Trump ... yeah they are, probably about 80% of the media.
• And its funny to hear you crying "voter fraud" with mail-in and illegal voters when the past two elections have proven that it is Republicans trying to rig the voting to win. And that over 60% of voters don't like or want Trump as President.
•That 22 retired 4-star generals have joined the sane by encouraging voting for Biden and saying Trump is not "fit to serve as President".
• And that many, if not most, of our allies dislike Trump as well.

Isn't it interesting to see how "WE" the media, voters, allies ... represent well over 60% of those concerned with Trump and his illegal continuation as President?
••• FINALLY, isn't it really interesting that President Trump has openly announced that there is a conspiracy against him and he may disallow mail-in voting, there wouldn't be a transfer of power, and he continue his occupation of the office of President.
I mean we couldn't prove a pile of gif_CRAP.gif any clearer if Trump pulled his pants down and ******* right in front of you fools and said "wow, look at the pretty flower" and you dumb fucks would believe Trump.

"Trump, tell us what to believe ... we're brain dead".
................................... Zombies3.gif

Last edited:
Back