Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Not true there Mr. Trump Jr. Jr...….only if they do as he says......free countries not so much...and even though we are a free country...we still have his man in the white house...

Poroshenko brought dog to meeting with Merkel - Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com/Poroshenko-merkel-meeting-dog-2017-7
Jul 07, 2017 · That time Poroshenko brought his dog to a meeting to scare Angela Merkel. Jul. 7, 2017, 8:59 AM. Russian President Vladimir Poroshenko, right, with German Chancellor Angela Merkel during a joint news conference in Moscow's Kremlin on Nov.16, 2012.

he knows and well known ...she is deathly afraid of dogs.....guessing she won't be back!

and as for his ruble counting...he has been paid millions by the Russians....where are the rest of the pictures.....wouldn't be the ones they are using to blackmail him with would they?...the pee tapes?
I guess MrPutin had an axe to gring with Angela Merkle? If it was that well known she is afraid of dogs he would never bring it. I am in full agreement with Angela Merkle as well as I greatly prefer cats myself and I too am uncomfortable around dogs.

I guess MrPutin had an axe to gring with Angela Merkle? If it was that well known she is afraid of dogs he would never bring it. I am in full agreement with Angela Merkle as well as I greatly prefer cats myself and I too am uncomfortable around dogs.

do you think p u t I n doesn't know everything he can about world leaders?
he was well aware of it when he brought the dogs in....wanting to put some fear in her...as a joke....bet those 2 won't meet again one on one!

he could come out a major hero IF China's economy should happen to collapse...but they are having trouble now...and YET still put more tariffs on us goods.....they have more than enough money they could just go into biz for themselves...which they do and is part of the problem....but just buy all the incoming products themselves and sell to their people at a lower cost...Oriental's are very bull headed and determined.......and they have far more money than we do so the chance of beating china one on one is pretty slim

he could come out a major hero IF China's economy should happen to collapse...but they are having trouble now...and YET still put more tariffs on us goods.....they have more than enough money they could just go into biz for themselves...which they do and is part of the problem....but just buy all the incoming products themselves and sell to their people at a lower cost...Oriental's are very bull headed and determined.......and they have far more money than we do so the chance of beating china one on one is pretty slim
I agree with your perspectives about China but you do have one flaw in your argument @subhub174014 if China ever did go bankrupt America would soon follow as I suspect they are either the number one buyer of US T-Bills keeping America afloat, or they are absolutely in the top ten that do? :unsure:

I agree with your perspectives about China but you do have one flaw in your argument @subhub174014 if China ever did go bankrupt America would soon follow as I suspect they are either the number one buyer of US T-Bills keeping America afloat, or they are absolutely in the top ten that do? :unsure:

that's very true....and he is playing a dangerous game
if one goes so will the other/…..and true also that China holds a lot of our "markers"...that we are not real good at paying back....hell right now we would be doing good just to pay the interest...although China is one of our major lenders...they are not the only one....some of the other countries he has ******* on also hold some..and with trump just raising the deficit that much more....lessens the likelihood of China getting money back

china could get mad right now and demand their money back....but can't get ******* out of a rock!

this whole thing is handled very poorly and causing great risk....if either of us go belly up...how many other countries will follow suit.....we won't be real popular around the world....and he is not treat our allies very well to begin with....could be Russia our only friend which is probably what he wants to begin with...as you know I don't trust him!

Last edited:
Prior to reagan and Reaganomics...….we were the richest country in the world...we loaned money to other countries....but poor management by Reagan and American greed with his big cuts for the corps...and his one world policy allowing comp to go overseas....we haven't got ******* not but a bunch of IOU's

it just amazes me how anyone could be a republican....Clinton gets the economy half way decent....and then along comes Bush promoting more of what Reagan did....Obama got the ******* stopped and now trump with even more of what Reagan and Bush pushed

the rich just keep getting richer and the poor just keep getting poorer...something got to give sooner or later...might be time for another "tea Party"

no taxation without representation!

that's very true....and he is playing a dangerous game
if one goes so will the other/…..and true also that China holds a lot of our "markers"...that we are not real good at paying back....and with trump just raising the deficit that much more....lessens the likelihood of China getting money back

china could get mad right now and demand their money back....but can't get ******* out of a rock!
I believe in America but if someone owed close to $22.5 trillion on their credit cards @subhub174014 would you loan money to him or her expecting a return on your money?

Back