Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Again there is no evidence that I can produce that can prove to you that Donald Trump is completely innocent of all your accusations @subhub174014 as it is meant for others to see and arrive at their conclusions. But as you said earlier Trump is still out of jail.

that's just one charge and we didn't start talking about that until today.....we talked about him being a racist and a few other things.....that you failed to answer with anything of substance

that's kind of like allforwifey stating how good looking he is......it's his mirror and he is the only one that sees it

that's just one charge and we didn't start talking about that until today.....we talked about him being a racist and a few other things.....that you failed to answer with anything of substance

that's kind of like allforwifey stating how good looking he is......it's his mirror and he is the only one that sees it

I provided evidence that you can go back and re-read or listen to for your education @subhub174014 at any time. The Donald Trump themed Rubik's cube video was just to ease the mood of seriousness here. I believe that I made a strong counter-argument that Donald Trump is not a racist. If you mean his Dad I cannot defend him at all as Fred Trump was a racist.

Again if we were lawyers where you had to convict Donald Trump you have to prove beyond any reasonable doubt, whereas myself as defence I have to provide any doubt which I have done on several occasions in the past. Therefore I would have acquitted Donald Trump at least on charges of his alleged racism thus far.

Last edited:
I provided evidence that you can go back and re-read or listen to for your education @subhub174014 at any time. The Donald Trump themed Rubik's cube video was just to ease the mood of seriousness here. I believe that I made a strong counter-argument that Donald Trump is not a racist. If you mean his Dad I cannot defend him at all as Fred Trump was a racist.

Again if we were lawyers where you had to convict Donald Trump you have to prove beyond any reasonable doubt, whereas myself as defence I have to provide any doubt which I have done on several occasions in the past. Therefore I would have acquitted Donald Trump at least on charges of his alleged racism thus far.

That is my point...you provided nothing....and how long are we going to argue this...a pic or vid od someone with the same opinion as you is NOT PROOF

the Rubik's cube vid...….never watch any of them ...if I want to watch TV I turn it on

I think I proved...beyond a reasonable doubt that he is racist.....should get the chair!
where you have not supplied truth or facts...nothing....I hope this conversation does not go on another week because you won't accept the facts...

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019
donald-trump
Jul 15, 2019 · At the very least, Trump has a history of playing into people’s racism to bolster himself — and that likely says something about him too. And of course, there’s everything that’s happened ...

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | HuffPost
donald-trump-racist-examples_n_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83
  • Author: Lydia O'connor, Daniel Marans
    • He attacked Muslim Gold Star parents. Trump’s retaliation against the parents of a Muslim U.S. …
    • He claimed a judge was biased because “he’s a Mexican” In May, Trump implied that Gonzalo …
    • The Justice Department sued his company ― twice ― for not renting to black people. When Trump …
    • In fact, discrimination against black people has been a pattern in his career. Workers at Trump’s …
    See all full list on huffpost.com

That is my point...you provided nothing....and how long are we going to argue this...a pic or vid od someone with the same opinion as you is NOT PROOF

the Rubik's cube vid...….never watch any of them ...if I want to watch TV I turn it on

I think I proved...beyond a reasonable doubt that he is racist.....should get the chair!
where you have not supplied truth or facts...nothing....I hope this conversation does not go on another week because you won't accept the facts...

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019
donald-trump
Jul 15, 2019 · At the very least, Trump has a history of playing into people’s racism to bolster himself — and that likely says something about him too. And of course, there’s everything that’s happened ...

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | HuffPost
donald-trump-racist-examples_n_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83
  • Author: Lydia O'connor, Daniel Marans

• He attacked Muslim Gold Star parents. Trump’s retaliation against the parents of a Muslim U.S. …
    • He claimed a judge was biased because “he’s a Mexican” In May, Trump implied that Gonzalo …
    • The Justice Department sued his company ― twice ― for not renting to black people. When Trump …
    • In fact, discrimination against black people has been a pattern in his career. Workers at Trump’s …
  • See all full list on huffpost.com
We will have to agree to disagree then and the American voting public will decide on November 2020, and those that wish to vote on my link will decide with my faux poll on Thursday next week @subhub174014 :

We will have to agree to disagree then and the American voting public will decide on November 2020, and those that wish to vote on my link will decide with my faux poll on Thursday next week @subhub174014 :
Is Donald Trump a Racist? Here's What His Record Shows ...
donald-trump-racism-quotes
Jun 07, 2016 · Though just 26 years old at the time, Donald Trump was already president of the Trump Organization.

Again I keep providing facts that Trump is not a racist as you or anyone reading this can see right here as I am heavily repeating myself:

And from the evidence above he has helped the Black Reverend Jesse Jackson with his "Rainbow Coalition" in 1999, A$AP Rocky, and help to free Black basketball players from UCLA from China after they committed crimes there, greeted Blacks at the White House, and he has pardoned Blacks as well. And that is what I have uncovered so far.

Is lying a moral failing or is lying ok (ends justify the means)? Is one lie as bad as thousands of lies or is it worse the more lies you tell? Are lies told to intentionally deceive, worse than exaggerations to make one's self look better or does the degree of the lie matter?

Is lying a moral failing or is lying ok (ends justify the means)? Is one lie as bad as thousands of lies or is it worse the more lies you tell? Are lies told to intentionally deceive, worse than exaggerations to make one's self look better or does the degree of the lie matter?
are a glass half full or half empty person ? Do you automatically look at your neighbors glass expecting to see same. Are you happy with the life you made for yourself?

Back