Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Everything would even out and probably better for your side as there is one person that hated my stance on Trump that flamed me with 8 accounts. Undoubtedly he would create more to make sure Donald Trump loses this faux election, but I am counting on the silent majority to keep Trump's numbers up? Just a thought?
well I don't think there is such a thing as a private thread on here.....they are all open for discussion...as you can see by the category

well I don't think there is such a thing as a private thread on here.....they are all open for discussion...as you can see by the category
Ok @subhub174014 feel free to cast your vote if you desire to do so in this faux poll too:

Everything would even out and probably better for your side as there is one person that hated my stance on Trump that flamed me with 8 accounts. Undoubtedly he would create more to make sure Donald Trump loses this faux election, but I am counting on the silent majority to keep Trump's numbers up? Just a thought?

when it comes to trump....don't think there is a silent majority...matter of fact last numbers I saw he was not even in the majority

Veterans tell Donald Trump they "feel deeply betrayed" in ...
https://www.newsweek.com/veterans-betrayed-trump-july-4-1447464
Jul 04, 2019 · Veterans with Common Defense, a group opposing Trump, said they felt deeply betrayed by the president and called for his impeachment in a video produced for July 4, 2019. MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images

5 Ways President Trump and Congressional Republicans Are ...
https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/poverty/reports/2017/09/26/439661/5-ways...
5 Ways President Trump and Congressional Republicans Are Betraying Veterans 1. Making it harder for veterans to find jobs. 2. Reducing veterans’ access to health care. 3. Taking away supports and services from veterans with disabilities. 4. Increasing veteran hunger and food insecurity. 5. ...

Trump Administration betrays 40,000 veterans - The Fifth ...
trump-administration-betrays-40000-veterans
Jan 06, 2018 · Trump Administration betrays 40,000 veterans. According to the American Legion, 22% of veterans currently use cannabis to treat a medical condition and 83% of all veterans support the legalization of medical cannabis. Thomas Brennan was an infantryman in Iraq and Afghanistan. He penned an op-ed for the New York Times about cannabis.

Trump and the Veterans Choice Program - FactCheck.org
https://www.factcheck.org/2018/03/trump-veterans-choice-program
Claim: President Trump “signed an executive order allowing our veterans to get 100% medical bills paid at hospitals other than a V.A. hospital.”
Distorts The Facts
·
Fact checked by factcheck.org

I've been waiting to see regular doctors instead of va approved its coming

so they say....they talk about it here....but no one has seen it....I had them tell me they would a while back because of the amount of time before I could get in...they asked if I wanted it...I said yes.....never heard anymore about it

and this man does not incite violence....be curious to see if trump actually pays his legal fines

Man arrested for punching anti-Trump protester in the face
man-arrested-for-punching-anti-trump-protester...
2 hours ago · A man was led away by police to chants of “lock him up” after being arrested for punching an anti-Trump demonstrator in the face. Dallas Frazier, 29, is facing an assault charge for allegedly ...

and this man does not incite violence....be curious to see if trump actually pays his legal fines

Man arrested for punching anti-Trump protester in the face
man-arrested-for-punching-anti-trump-protester...
2 hours ago · A man was led away by police to chants of “lock him up” after being arrested for punching an anti-Trump demonstrator in the face. Dallas Frazier, 29, is facing an assault charge for allegedly ...
You speak as if Trump was there personally egging him on to do it? If I had to look I could probably find several Democratic-minded people doing the similar acts?

trump doesn't promote violence?

Trump gloats over burglary of Rep. Cummings’ house in Baltimore
If Trump personally committed that act then he would be guilty. Both sides have unhinged people that go too far much like @chiblkstud that attacked me on this site for supporting Trump. So do I blame the Democrats or Hillary? No as it was just a crazy unhinged nut.

Back