Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

guess NK not influenced by trump at all....still launching and testing missles...these designed to take out SK capital
I think Korea is still in a state of war even though there is no active fighting because they have a DMZ that separates both Koreas. Undoubtedly as we speak Trump is working to solve that problem too.

wrong..….

Why Putin hates Hillary - POLITICO
https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/clinton-putin-226153
2016. Why Putin hates Hillary . Behind the allegations of a Russian hack of the DNC is the Kremlin leader's fury at Clinton for challenging the fairness of Russian elections.

All of Donald Trump’s Ties to Russia and Putin, in 7 ...
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties...
A visual guide to the many links between Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin’s Russia. ... All of Trump’s Russia Ties, in 7 Charts. ... What is the real story of Donald Trump and Russia?

In Final Humiliation, Putin Admits That He Preferred Trump ...
putin-admits...
President Trump insisted again Monday that he simply "ran a brilliant campaign and that’s why I’m president." About . Top Stories U.S. & Global News Science, Futurology, and Analysis Economics, ... In Final Humiliation, Putin Admits That He Preferred Trump In Election 2016.

I keep you on your toes @subhub174014

you have shown all week you lack the ability to support your man....I post facts...as do several others on both sides....but you post people with the same opinion as yours and call them facts.....now when you lose you post more movies trying to turn this thread into a movie channel like 2-bi and franklin have done with the political thread

You speak as if Trump was there personally egging him on to do it? If I had to look I could probably find several Democratic-minded people doing the similar acts?

Are Trump’s Condemnations of Political Violence Genuine ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/10/are-trumps-condemnations-of...
Oct 26, 2018 · Trump is not personally responsible for the actions of a lone bomber—but he is responsible for how he handles those actions, and for the messages he sends to …

Are Trump supporters threatened with violence more than ...
Trump-supporters-threatened-with-violence-more-than-Clinton...
Oct 05, 2016 · Most Donald Trump related violence occurs at his rallies, much of it even incited by him towards protesters. He regularly told his supporters to “knock the crap out of them”, that he fondly remembers the “good old days” where protesters would go …

And like any dicktator wanna be...…...

Is Trump Responsible for the Violence? - CommPRO.biz
trump-responsible-for-the-violence
Nov 17, 2018 · Helio Fred Garcia, Executive Director, Logos Institute for Crisis Management and Executive Leadership The French philosopher and writer Voltaire warned In the weeks just before the 2018 mid-term elections we saw President Trump use many elements of the stochastic terrorism playbook, that were amplified by conservative media and by Trump supporters who were running for …

you have shown all week you lack the ability to support your man....I post facts...as do several others on both sides....but you post people with the same opinion as yours and call them facts.....now when you lose you post more movies trying to turn this thread into a movie channel like 2-bi and franklin have done with the political thread
Again there is no evidence that I can produce that can prove to you that Donald Trump is completely innocent of all your accusations @subhub174014 as it is meant for others to see and arrive at their conclusions. But as you said earlier Trump is still out of jail.

Back