Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Time for Trump to take serious action to deal with this corona virus.....suspend the 2020 election to prevent spread and declare himself President ad infinitum!
Trump also needs to address the job losses coming from the economic slowdown due to the corona virus....put these people to work on the government's dime....kind of a WPA type plan where they can work on building the wall

Marty Walsh the mayor of Boston was on CNN tonight and is considering ordering shelter in place protocol and is ordering all construction to cease - so much for Allfor working in Boston.

Getting REAL serious real FAST round these here parts : |

Marty Walsh the mayor of Boston was on CNN tonight and is considering ordering shelter in place protocol and is ordering all construction to cease - so much for Allfor working in Boston.

Getting REAL serious real FAST round these here parts : |

we went from 3 yesterday to 11 today....it is moving right along....after the sunday toilet paper issues I have not left the property....plenty to do in the garage.....got some stuff I would like to have chromed....but may not get it....brakes...wiring....trans cooler and lines....could last me a month.....by then something better be in better shape with this virus...…..with me being no spring chicken....and having asthma.....not looking good!

Take care - believe it or not - I’d miss ya !!!

President Trump said today in a news conference that this might take til August to wash out - stock market instantly started tanking even worse than it was :|

Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the Georgia primary has been rescheduled for May 19th!

just saw where Ohio is delaying theirs also

Back