Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

well thought about those big wipes I have in the shop.....they come in a nice white tub......already have some kind of cleaner on them.....although my asshole may not be as "seasoned: as my hands....but they clean my hands real good

No sure apropos for bunghole - what can remove oil and grease taint necessarily good for shite or arseholes :|

Just saw your response - good thinkin thar

Even you have to admit it @subhub174014 : The coronavirus is all on the Chinese unless you suspect Trump both mutually mastered Chinese and became an expert virologist to weaponize Covid-19? All while being POTUS? 🇺🇸

I blame no one for the virus.....we have so many chemicals and ******* floating around anymore....between what we eat and what we breathe....it's a wonder we are all alive...….

I am not happy with him cutting CDC funds......we should have been on top of this at the start instead of playing catch up...…...and even then he still didn't take it serious....telling everyone he had it under control when it was just another of his lies

but the past couple of days...….he still hasn't taken responsibility for anything....and still pats himself on the back...…..but at least he quit the fucking lies and is taking things more serious

I blame no one for the virus.....we have so many chemicals and ******* floating around anymore....between what we eat and what we breathe....it's a wonder we are all alive...….

I am not happy with him cutting CDC funds......we should have been on top of this at the start instead of playing catch up...…...and even then he still didn't take it serious....telling everyone he had it under control when it was just another of his lies

but the past couple of days...….he still hasn't taken responsibility for anything....and still pats himself on the back...…..but at least he quit the fucking lies and is taking things more serious
I agree with you partly about how much chemicals are out there @subhub174014 , but the Chinese are to blame. They even had an heroic doctor who was a whistleblower that warned everyone about it, but the Chinese government not only sat on his critical information robbing precious time to warn virologists and other related academics to solve that problem, but he was told to sign a document that said he was a liar. He died due to the effects of the coronavirus: he was Dr. Li Wenliang.😢

I agree with you partly about how much chemicals are out there @subhub174014 , but the Chinese are to blame. They even had an heroic doctor who was a whistleblower that warned everyone about it, but the Chinese government not only sat on his critical information robbing precious time to warn virologists and other related academics to solve that problem, but he was told to sign a document that said he was a liar. He died due to the effects of the coronavirus: he was Dr. Li Wenliang.😢

I know all that....and they are currently expelling NYtimes and Washington post reporters for chasing it down and getting to the cover up....the Dr that went to the gov originally was put in jail for a month.....saw he was sick and let him out.....

doesn't change the fact that we have way to many chemicals around....this one started in China...the last one in Africa.....the next one?????

50 years ago before all the bullshit none of this ever existed...we are our own worst enemy

I know all that....and they are currently expelling NYtimes and Washington post reporters for chasing it down and getting to the cover up....the Dr that went to the gov originally was put in jail for a month.....saw he was sick and let him out.....

doesn't change the fact that we have way to many chemicals around....this one started in China...the last one in Africa.....the next one?????

50 years ago before all the bullshit none of this ever existed...we are our own worst enemy

Now you want me to get into how trump is helping to make all of this worse...just to help big biz!
coal...water....air......he has pushed it all down the shitter....the world tried talking to him....

Canada trying to do away with any coal...…...trump pushing to increase the mining....and he is allowing those mining operation to dump their waste into the water supply...……...took the restrictions off those big trucks letting them spray out all the black ******* into the air......and it goes on and on

some do all that out of stupidity....but he had the facts...other world leader and etc tell him and still did it

Back