Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I hate recessions work twice as hard make half the money but it is what it is not my first nor my last . start working harder

last time I was working....was lucky I kept my job...but e had a lot of cuts some didn't fare so well....the recession before that....loooong time ago...I didn't fare so well....got cut to part time...I was a mechanic at that time....started doing paint jobs in my garage...working long days to survive....but old wild willy got things to going...….the one with Bush I was working for the airline and had just enough seniority to hang on....after the Reagan one I made it a point to save...….when I got this sales job...I was in decent money shape to begin with and this was just icing on the cake...longer hours on the computer....a lot less work...and a lot more money!

but sounds like having some money stashed...….may not wipe my ass!

I thought trump said anyone that wanted a test could get one...…...

Heidi Klum 'cannot get coronavirus test' after falling ill ...
https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/heidi-klum-cannot-coronavirus-test-21691267
21 hours ago · America's Got Talent judge Heidi Klum has claimed that she cannot get a coronavirus test, despite falling ill on the show and presenting with some of the symptoms. It …

this thing really starting to look serious...and scary!...between the illness and the economy...time to garb your ass!

Beijing Biden.

no secret china does not like trump...……..he owes them a bunch of money so using his position to try and get them to knuckle under.....but now that the right has opened that door with the no impeachment...…..precedent set now...….who knows when it comes down to it...Biden could get some help from china...…..the right has opened that door now...…….after all what is good for the goose is good for the gander...…..wouldn't that just be the cats meow

Last edited:
We are talking about Trump WHO is in WAY OVER his head handling this coronavirus pandemic! 7 Worse statements, huh?

definitely suffering from a lack of leadership....at first I was just pissed he cut cdc funds and etc...…….but now that things are really starting to look a lot more serious....about tired of his bullshit...has his daily briefings...all they do is praise trump.....we have to listen about how trump is doing so good and has nothing to do with this...……...think there are a lot others starting to get tired of the bullshit and want answers....straight answers

Global recession is becoming more likely as coronavirus fears surge!

I do watch CNN on Sundays...one show is Fareed Zakaria....he does a lot on world affairs....pretty good show I think......two different people he just had on said we are heading for a world recession....and trump has nothing in the bank to fight it with......he already has lowered interest rates to the point no relief there...and a few other things to make things look good...so nothing left...….both of them said they are sure it is coming because of all this......and the US has nothing left to help fight it......the next 30 days will tell.....after people have lost a lot of money will they all go back to work?...or is this virus still going and the scare still there?

they definitely will not have a cure....but will they know enough to contain it and keep people from dying....both seemed to think one of the most important is *******...….it doesn't seem to effect them as much can they still spread and etc......important to keep them in school......didn't understand that really....but if ******* stay home...some parents will have to stay home also

I do watch CNN on Sundays...one show is Fareed Zakaria....he does a lot on world affairs....pretty good show I think......two different people he just had on said we are heading for a world recession....and trump has nothing in the bank to fight it with......he already has lowered interest rates to the point no relief there...and a few other things to make things look good...so nothing left...….both of them said they are sure it is coming because of all this......and the US has nothing left to help fight it......the next 30 days will tell.....after people have lost a lot of money will they all go back to work?...or is this virus still going and the scare still there?

they definitely will not have a cure....but will they know enough to contain it and keep people from dying....both seemed to think one of the most important is *******...….it doesn't seem to effect them as much can they still spread and etc......important to keep them in school......didn't understand that really....but if ******* stay home...some parents will have to stay home also

I'm already working harder. Lot less traffic stack it up when you can. Wife is able to work from home most days. They cancelled school two weeks then they have April vacation.

I'm already working harder. Lot less traffic stack it up when you can. Wife is able to work from home most days. They cancelled school two weeks then they have April vacation.

guessing my 2 sons will be back home......******* both of them can eat their weight daily!.....I still have a couple customers I take care of from home...they wanted me and the boss asked if I would do them....what the hell it does pay for my old car repairs and modifications....but can cut the old cars real easy...but if things go south I'm sure construction will halt and there goes that extra money....we still have enough to more than get by on....if you can buy *******.....but we are in that age group that's high on the fucking list....I have asthma but outside of that we are both very healthy and active....fuck!
a week ago it was just something in the news...….now all of sudden it is here!

Back