Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

Funny how Dems BELIEVE they have all the answers and know EVERYTHING - when in fact all they know is what the group think tells them to think. It’s just toooooooo bad they feel they have to spread their inane group think horseshite to everyone else. Whining really gets to be soooo irritating over time and they NEVER stfu :|

Funny how Dems BELIEVE they have all the answers and know EVERYTHING - when in fact all they know is what the group think tells them to think. It’s just toooooooo bad they feel they have to spread their inane group think horseshite to everyone else. Whining really gets to be soooo irritating over time and they NEVER stfu :|
I'm still enjoying the train-wreck we avoided by not electing the crazy clinton woman. Can you imagine trick willy in the white house unsupervised??!!! Of course, he hasn't had an erection in a couple of decades, but he still has hands and those creepy leering eyes!

I don't play party politics, and I don't have to defend my intelligence to you or anyone else. As far as wealth goes it is their money not ours. We don't own anything in this country, the government owns us and our possessions. I am not a democrat or a republican, I lean toward Libertarian. I like Trump because he is not a party only man.

This is truth.

The flow of lefty horseshite in here is exhausting.

From total Dem propaganda to

RACIST RACIST RACIST

WAH WAH WAH

Wears me out - one thing I’ll give you lefties ya NEVER get tired of WHINING !!!!
By the way, @blkdlaur, since you seem to NOT get it, Trump is a Racist! You calling it whining LIKE ALL WHITE Republicans seem to LOVE to do because of your "white privilege"! And, I don't see why I have to continue reminding ya'll Republican muthafuckas, I am NOT a Democrat nor am I a Republican, which I would NEVER EVER be! I am an Independent!

Like I stated previously in an earlier post, at least the KKK will ADMIT that they are Racists! I don't see why the Trump supporters, who love to WORSHIP him, WILL NOT admit that! Tell the TRUTH or is that SO HARD for you to do? I know Trump can FUCK your minds up, but damn "he" fucked ya'll minds up THAT MUCH? Then again, MOST Racists, for some reason, DON'T even know that THEY are indeed Racists like those on @Allforthewifey's thread who LIKE to KISS Trump's Agent Orange ASS!

Last edited:
One thing I’ve noticed in life is he who accuses the LOUDEST is generally guilty of what he’s accusing others of.

RACIST RACIST RACIST
WAH WAH WAH

The war cry of the fading left - be glad when they inevitably implode - Bernie seem to be the catalyst - good ole Bern - feel it Dems - to the core :}
want some cheese with that whine?

How many trade deals now
You don't have an answer, so you answer my question WITH a question? Typical Trumptards, only respond with similar responses as Trump gives.
I refuse to go through all Trump's PROMISES ... if he's had some successful trade deals, lets hear 'em?
Trump only negotiates from a POWER position ... never equally, one on one. He's a vulture capitalist if ever there was one.
If he's made a bunch of successful trade deals, let's hear 'em, then we'll list all the negotiations he's FAILED in successfully negotiating.

biggest one now...….he gave the virus to pence to take care of...…...the same guy that ignored problems in his own state and let things get out of control......now that's a trade deal....he pushes off the health of the country to someone who has shown no real concern.....and for that he attempts to get the stock market back for his re-election
what a deal!
EXACTLY RIGHT ... this virus problem cuts into the Orange Man's golfing & FoxNews time; what's the problem with a little virus that only 2% die ... I mean, what, six million or so Americans will die .... hey, that's not a problem to the Orange Man, that's GREAT ... right?
They're self serving idiots! Vote 'em ALL out and ******* the ones that refuse to leave and remain.

Last edited:
Now that's dedication!....need more like it

Labor Union Unveils $150M Campaign to Help Defeat Trump ...
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/labor-union-seiu...
9 hours ago · One of the nation's largest labor unions is unveiling plans to invest $150 million in a nationwide campaign to help defeat President Donald Trump, a sweeping effort focused on eight battleground states and voters of color who typically don't vote.The investment marks the...

Labor union SEIU unveils $150-million campaign to help ...
seiu-unveils-150-million-campaign-to...
Labor union SEIU unveils $150-million campaign to help defeat Trump One of the nation’s largest labor unions is unveiling plans to invest $150 million in a nationwide campaign to help defeat President Trump, a sweeping effort focused on eight battleground states and voters of …

Back