Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

If someone can't forgive and move on then they are still in bondage. I am not Black and never had to overcome Racism but I have overcome bad things from my past. I didn't answer you to be negative but the TRUTH is the Democrat Party always was and still is the party that has used Blacks and immigrants for their own parties advantage. If you would do an in-depth study the history and truth is out there.
I can move on! The issue that I have is when so many that have voted for Trump cannot ADMIT that he or she is RACIST because if YOU weren't, you WOULD NOT have voted for him, period! As for forgiving what happened to Blacks, Black people have forgiven others for TOO LONG, hence the reason why WE are so behind because WE don't stick together! When I say stick together, I am referring to building up within their communities like they did back in the day, which we call Black Wall Street! As for the Democratic Party, I know the history and I understand why Blacks strictly vote Democratic! But, then blaming a political party for our communities being poor is not being responsible! The Blacks that live in poverty stricken neighborhoods have NOBODY to blame, but themselves and that LIE about this party not doing enough or is what got them poor in the first place is a bunch of BULLSHIT! It pisses me off when I hear other Blacks talking that nonsense! The reason why they are in poverty stricken neighborhoods is because 1) They DO NOT understand the TRUE meaning behind money 2) Expect more of their politicians and making sure their politicians are doing the right thing just how we did in my second home city of Atlanta and then 3) As the Black executives state in Atlanta, put money back into your communities! All three of those things CAN be done, but will Black folks do that though, hell nah! They would rather blame somebody else for their hardships or want help from a political party! Nope, they NEED to learn how to get off their ASS and do things on their own! For example, this criminal reform information, it is fine that some are being released from prison, but what about afterwards though? Do the Black folks know where he or she can get employed especially when he or she is a CONVICTED felon? Wouldn't have to worry about that if, AGAIN they understood the meaning behind MONEY, which MOST do not because he or she WOULD rather get help instead of LEARNING on his OWN! Be surprised what you can LEARN on your OWN, if interested enough! I appreciate your post, @Hottobe cucked!

One other thing, in the Foundation that I work with, so many Blacks assume that if you don't have a J.O.B. or are broke, they believe that you CANNOT make money! That couldn't be further from the truth! I actually showed fifteen young Black males how to go from being broke to earning $500 dollars in one day! And, they were shocked as if it couldn't happen! Like I told them, never to late to LEARN about money if you are interested!

Last edited:
I can move on! The issue that I have is when so many that have voted for Trump cannot ADMIT that he or she is RACIST because if YOU weren't, you WOULD NOT have voted for him, period! As for forgiving what happened to Blacks, Black people have forgiven others for TOO LONG, hence the reason why WE are so behind because WE don't stick together! When I say stick together, I am referring to building up within their communities like they did back in the day, which we call Black Wall Street! As for the Democratic Party, I know the history and I understand why Blacks strictly vote Democratic! But, then blaming a political party for our communities being poor is not being responsible! The Blacks that live in poverty stricken neighborhoods have NOBODY to blame, but themselves and that LIE about this party not doing enough or is what got them poor in the first place is a bunch of BULLSHIT! It pisses me off when I hear other Blacks talking that nonsense! The reason why they are in poverty stricken neighborhoods is because 1) They DO NOT understand the TRUE meaning behind money 2) Expect more of their politicians and making sure their politicians are doing the right thing just how we did in my second home city of Atlanta and then 3) As the Black executives state in Atlanta, put money back into your communities! All three of those things CAN be done, but will Black folks do that though, hell nah! They would rather blame somebody else for their hardships or want help from a political party! Nope, they NEED to learn how to get off their ASS and do things on their own! For example, this criminal reform information, it is fine that some are being released from prison, but what about afterwards though? Do the Black folks know where he or she can get employed especially when he or she is a CONVICTED felon? Wouldn't have to worry about that if, AGAIN they understood the meaning behind MONEY, which MOST do not because he or she WOULD rather get help instead of LEARNING on his OWN! Be surprised what you can LEARN on your OWN, if interested enough! I appreciate your post, @Hottobe cucked!

One other thing, in the Foundation that I work with, so many Blacks assume that if you don't have a J.O.B. or are broke, they believe that you CANNOT make money! That couldn't be further from the truth! I actually showed fifteen young Black males how to go from being broke to earning $500 dollars in one day! And, they were shocked as if it couldn't happen! Like I told them, never to late to LEARN about money if you are interested!
Wonderful Reply BlkCumsHeavy I appreciate your honesty and your opinion.

What is it that you like about Trump? Do you approve of his Racist rhetoric, how he dehumanizes immigrants, or what? I am curious!

If strong racially charged language is Racist rhetoric and dehumanizing to people of color, then what do you consider the following?

The Blacks that live in poverty stricken neighborhoods have NOBODY to blame, but themselves and that LIE about this party not doing enough or is what got them poor in the first place is a bunch of BULLSHIT! It pisses me off when I hear other Blacks talking that nonsense! The reason why they are in poverty stricken neighborhoods is because 1) They DO NOT understand the TRUE meaning behind money 2) Expect more of their politicians and making sure their politicians are doing the right thing just how we did in my second home city of Atlanta and then 3) As the Black executives state in Atlanta, put money back into your communities! All three of those things CAN be done, but will Black folks do that though, hell nah! They would rather blame somebody else for their hardships or want help from a political party! Nope, they NEED to learn how to get off their ASS and do things on their own! For example, this criminal reform information, it is fine that some are being released from prison, but what about afterwards though? Do the Black folks know where he or she can get employed especially when he or she is a CONVICTED felon?

The language you use is harsh, critical and directed at one race. By your assessment of Trump, if a white politician said the exact words you have written above, it would be Racist rhetoric and dehumanizing. If you would not tolerate those words from a white politician, why do you say them?

Of course, you can dismiss this as me pestering you or something, but it seems like you are applying a double standard to critical speech.

If strong racially charged language is Racist rhetoric and dehumanizing to people of color, then what do you consider the following?

The language you use is harsh, critical and directed at one race. By your assessment of Trump, if a white politician said the exact words you have written above, it would be Racist rhetoric and dehumanizing. If you would not tolerate those words from a white politician, why do you say them?

Of course, you can dismiss this as me pestering you or something, but it seems like you are applying a double standard to critical speech.
Smh, you're doing that same thing that you do again and again picking and choosing what you prefer to respond too! You didn't even respond to the bottom part of my post! Why did you omit that part?

MMMMMMM wonder why.....with so many Russians in our government....and our local dictator wanting to fry anyone against him...….probably not a good idea

Justice Dept. Is Investigating CIA Resistance to Sharing Russia Secrets

WASHINGTON — Trump administration officials investigating the government’s response to Russia’s election interference in 2016 appear to be hunting for a basis to accuse Obama-era intelligence officials of hiding evidence or manipulating analysis about Moscow’s covert operation, according to people familiar with aspects of the inquiry.

Since his election, President Trump has attacked the intelligence agencies that concluded that Russia secretly tried to help him win, fostering a narrative that they sought to delegitimize his victory. He has long promoted the investigation by John H. Durham, the prosecutor examining their actions, as a potential pathway to proving that a deep-state cabal conspired against him.

Questions asked by Mr. Durham, who was assigned by Attorney General William P. Barr to scrutinize the early actions of law enforcement and intelligence officials struggling to understand the scope of Russia’s scheme, suggest that Mr. Durham may have come to view with suspicion several clashes between analysts at different intelligence agencies over who could see each other’s highly sensitive secrets, the people said.

he must really think America is a fool ….we all know he is trumps personal atty...………..

Barr blasts Trump's tweets: 'Impossible for me to do my job': ABC News Exclusive

In an exclusive interview, Attorney General Bill Barr told ABC News on Thursday that President Donald Trump "has never asked me to do anything in a criminal case” but should stop tweeting about the Justice Department because his tweets “make it impossible for me to do my job.”

the true part of Barr and The chump

Trump says his 'life would've been a lot easier' if he picked Barr over Sessions

President Trump said Thursday that his "life would've been a lot easier" if he chose William Barr as his attorney general originally, instead of former Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

"My life would've been a lot easier, but I might have been less popular," Trump told Rivera.

He doesn't need to pardon anyone...that might look bad for him...….but he controls the DOJ he just tells them what he wants done....al all the criminals that has ties to Russia and helped him get into office....get off scott free

Justice Department reverses course in Roger Stone sentencing

After the Department of Justice overruled a sentencing recommendation made by prosecutors in the case of President Trump’s longtime associate Roger Stone, Speaker Pelosi asserted on Thursday that the reversal represented another “abuse of power” that must be investigated by Congress. - ABC News

you looking for some kind of excuse....to excuse trumps treatment at the border?

you won't find it...….Obama did put children in jails.....because so many were crossing unaccompanied by adults.....all of the immigrants under Obama were treated fairly unlike trump.....Obama did deport far more than trump...simply because for one thing he just refused entry....Obama offered amnesty to those here that had been here....trump gathers up any and all...…………….but the main thing...….the country was fine with status quo....until trump brought it up as a bargaining chip....with him people and lives mean nothing.....as long as he gets what he wants

Difference Between Trump and Obama Immigration Policies ...
www.differencebetween.net/.../difference-between-trump-and-obama-immigration-policies
Trump vs Obama Immigration policies. Building on the differences highlighted in the previous section, we can identify a number of other factors that differentiate Trump and Obama’s immigration policies. Summary of Trump Vs. Obama Immigration Policies. Immigration policies are a …

Trump Creates His Own Crises—Including on Immigration ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/.../2018/06/trump-manufactured-crises-immigration/563495
Jun 23, 2018 · Yet Trump has managed to instill a sense of crisis around immigration. In 2016, just 7 percent of Americans told Gallup immigration was the country’s most important problem, placing it in the middle of the pack. In November 2017, it was down to 6 percent. By May, however, it was up to 10 percent, good for third place.

Donald Trump's policies, not Mexicans, are the real ...
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-policies-real-immigration-problem-u-s...
Feb 13, 2017 · President Trump is lying to you. We don't have a problem with illegal immigration in this country. But most Americans will soon come to see that the real problem is Trump

keep digging.....still no excuse for Adolph Trump

Now we know why Jim Jordon was working so hard to defend trump......just one pervert defending another.....and Jordon soon might need a "pardon"....or a trump DOJ "intervention"

and if trump is willing to sway the DOJ on stone now...…..how far will trump go when Flynn comes up for sentencing

Last edited:
you looking for some kind of excuse....to excuse trumps treatment at the border?

you won't find it...….Obama did put children in jails.....because so many were crossing unaccompanied by adults.....all of the immigrants under Obama were treated fairly unlike trump.....Obama did deport far more than trump...simply because for one thing he just refused entry....Obama offered amnesty to those here that had been here....trump gathers up any and all...…………….but the main thing...….the country was fine with status quo....until trump brought it up as a bargaining chip....with him people and lives mean nothing.....as long as he gets what he wants

Difference Between Trump and Obama Immigration Policies ...
www.differencebetween.net/.../difference-between-trump-and-obama-immigration-policies
Trump vs Obama Immigration policies. Building on the differences highlighted in the previous section, we can identify a number of other factors that differentiate Trump and Obama’s immigration policies. Summary of Trump Vs. Obama Immigration Policies. Immigration policies are a …

Trump Creates His Own Crises—Including on Immigration ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/.../2018/06/trump-manufactured-crises-immigration/563495
Jun 23, 2018 · Yet Trump has managed to instill a sense of crisis around immigration. In 2016, just 7 percent of Americans told Gallup immigration was the country’s most important problem, placing it in the middle of the pack. In November 2017, it was down to 6 percent. By May, however, it was up to 10 percent, good for third place.

Donald Trump's policies, not Mexicans, are the real ...
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-policies-real-immigration-problem-u-s...
Feb 13, 2017 · President Trump is lying to you. We don't have a problem with illegal immigration in this country. But most Americans will soon come to see that the real problem is Trump

keep digging.....still no excuse for Adolph Trump

true!.......Obama handled most right at the border....and ones who broke the law here......trump jails everyone at the border....separates families…..treats them like criminals....and just does mass deportation around the country.....like anything else trump touches he fucks I up!.....most were happy with things the way Obama had it set up....but trump wanted a bargaining chip on his wall and he used it as campaign promise...….so he separated families......set up Nuremberg style facilities......goes around the country gathering people to send back....some who have served in our military......no end to his stupidity....all for his broken campaign promises

more of your Kremlin supported posts?...….you should have to take the I am not a Russian bot test before you are allowed to post

The New York Post is a conservative tabloid newspaper owned by Rupert Murdoch, who also owns Fox News. It is the 13th oldest paper in the United States, started in 1801 by Alexander Hamilton as the New-York Evening Post. The New York Post is one of the few publications that has been critical of prominent liberal Ted Kennedy.
Reference: www.conservapedia.com/index.php?title=New_York_Post

no sense replying to these Russian bots until they can prove they are American and not on the Russian payroll....it just encourages them to post more lies and fake news they intend to post more anyway

Back