Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

I am curious though from the Trump supporters on here! What is it that you like about Trump? Do you approve of his Racist rhetoric, how he dehumanizes immigrants, or what? I am curious! Or do you all not care about racism? Some may laugh at that, but racism isn't funny, to me! Felt surely that the Trump supporters on here would be more than happy to explain their reasons why!

Last edited:
I don't like racism haven't seen him be first hand have you.
What? You don't have to see him personally! Check out his history, which most has been documented! I haven't seen my people LYNCHED either, but it has happened! Thankfully, the Martin Luther King Jr. museum in my home state had REAL footage of those lynching's so that I could see how things were back then!

I have watched President Trumps rallies speeches, news conferences and interviews. I have never see him say anything racist. It is a media driven tactic against Trump. If he is Racist, I would notice. This web article is meant apply to all of us. I like Trump so many reasons, I don't care how much Golf he fits into his schedule, he is the hardest working President I have ever seen. He has a huge ego, but just like professional athletes ego are what drive them to succeed. He does not dehumanize immigrants, We have immigration laws and we need to continue to let qualified immigrants and visitors pass through legally into the United States. I wouldn't allow criminals into my home, why would I want them in the country that is my home.

I have watched President Trumps rallies speeches, news conferences and interviews. I have never see him say anything racist. It is a media driven tactic against Trump. If he is Racist, I would notice. This web article is meant apply to all of us. I like Trump so many reasons, I don't care how much Golf he fits into his schedule, he is the hardest working President I have ever seen. He has a huge ego, but just like professional athletes ego are what drive them to succeed. He does not dehumanize immigrants, We have immigration laws and we need to continue to let qualified immigrants and visitors pass through legally into the United States. I wouldn't allow criminals into my home, why would I want them in the country that is my home.

You wouldn't know what racism is, @Hottobe cucked, if it hit you right in the face! Of course, you haven't seen Trump say anything racist because you DON'T know how it feels to be OPPRESSED! And, as for the immigration, we are ALL immigrants even Trump's wife is an immigrant! Just as there are criminals from other countries, there are PLENTY here in this country and plenty of Americans commit MORE CRIME than immigrants! The stats and documentation REFLECT that, though of course Republicans will try to block the truth as they ALWAYS do! The hardest working President? LMAO, doing what? Trump hasn't done a DAMN thing, but HURT this country especially INTERNATIONALLY! I saw Trump getting laughed at the NATO summit by other world leaders as well as the British Prime Minister, whom Trump likes!

you keep posting this right wing *******...….fresh from the kremlin?

first have shown you several times that source is about as biased as you can get.....second..

Most Americans Think Trump Is a Racist
most-americans-think-trump-is-a-racist
Jul 30, 2019 · Most Americans Think Trump Is a Racist July 30, 2019 at 10:05 am EDT By Taegan Goddard Leave a Comment A new Quinnipiac poll finds that American voters think President Trump is a racist by a 51% to 45% margin.

Most voters think Trump is a racist - Salon
https://www.salon.com/2019/08/02/a-majority-of-american-voters-think-president-trump...
Aug 02, 2019 · A majority of American voters think President Trump is a racist, poll reveals A recent survey reveals that a majority of American voters believe President Donald Trump is a racist

More Than Eight in 10 Black Americans Think Donald Trump ...
https://www.newsweek.com/more-8-in10-black-americans-think-trump-racist-poll-1482759
More Than Eight in 10 Black Americans Think Donald Trump Is A Racist, Poll Shows. By Alexandra Hutzler On 1/17/20 at 10:43 AM EST Share. U.S. Donald Trump African-Americans Poll.

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | HuffPost
trump-racist...
    • He attacked Muslim Gold Star parents. Trump’s retaliation against the parents of a Muslim U.S. …
    • He claimed a judge was biased because “he’s a Mexican.” In May, Trump implied that Gonzalo …
    • The Justice Department sued his company ― twice ― for not renting to black people. When Trump …
    • In fact, discrimination against black people has been a pattern in his career. Workers at Trump’s …

if you support trump....a known racist....makes you a racist....or a racist supporter...which is the same

The Republican Party Is Existentially Racist
republican-party-is-existentially-racist-1828549116
If you are a Republican who believes racism is evil, either vote Democratic, vote for a third party, or don’t vote. Every vote for the United States Republican Party supports and furthers a structure built upon and maintained by the persistent power of racism in our society. I have not even mentioned our current president in this post.

How the Republican Party Became The Party of Racism
https://www.theroot.com/how-the-republican-party...
Maybe not trickle-down economics), but the GOP has doubled down on racism. It has made a concerted effort to bring bigots into its big tent. Republican leaders like Steve King (R-Iowa) now spout...

Republicans embrace Trump’s racism. Blame them as much as ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/...
Jul 15, 2019 · Instead, Republicans embrace Trump’s racism and xenophobia. Blame them just as much as Trump. Read more from Eugene Robinson’s archive, follow him on Twitter or …

GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets
gop-support-for-trump-rises-after-racist-tweets
Jul 16, 2019 · GOP Support for Trump Rises After Racist Tweets July 16, 2019 at 7:44 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard Leave a Comment A new Reuter/Ipsos poll finds President Trump’s net approval among Republicans rose by 5 percentage points to 72%, after his racist attack on four Democratic lawmakers.

The Republican Party has a racism problem - AARP Online ...
Republican-Party-has-a-racism-problem/td-p/2147246
@ChasKy53 wrote:. I don't think the Republican Party actually sees racism in their Party as a problem. They may say there is no room for it in their Party, yet they embrace it by using the right buzz words to attract racist voters to support their candidates. trump is the finest example of that.

More Evidence That Racism and Sexism Were Key to Trump's ...
racism-and-sexism-were-key-to...
Apr 04, 2018 · To the dismay of many, President Donald Trump has amped up his racist rhetoric of late, sending out angry, misleading tweets about Latin-American immigrants. Tufts University scholar Daniel Drezner argues this is his attempt "to ensure that his loyal base supporters are sufficiently energized to come out and vote GOP in the midterms."

Republicans embrace Trump’s racism. Blame them as much as ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/...
Jul 15, 2019 · Instead, Republicans embrace Trump’s racism and xenophobia. Blame them just as much as Trump. Read more from Eugene Robinson’s archive, follow him on Twitter or …

How Republicans and Democrats switched on civil rights
republicans-and-democrats-switched-on-civil...
Feb 13, 2017 · How Republicans and Democrats switched on civil rights. ... Support for the Act followed geographic, not party, lines. ... The stories and voices of people resisting the Republican

You wouldn't know what racism is, @Hottobe cucked, if it hit you right in the face! Of course, you haven't seen Trump say anything racist because you DON'T know how it feels to be OPPRESSED! And, as for the immigration, we are ALL immigrants even Trump's wife is an immigrant! Just as there are criminals from other countries, there are PLENTY here in this country and plenty of Americans commit MORE CRIME than immigrants! The stats and documentation REFLECT that, though of course Republicans will try to block the truth as they ALWAYS do! The hardest working President? LMAO, doing what? Trump hasn't done a DAMN thing, but HURT this country especially INTERNATIONALLY! I saw Trump getting laughed at the NATO summit by other world leaders as well as the British Prime Minister, whom Trump likes!

You asked me, everything I wrote is true so I don't agree with your opinion. You have issues only you can deal with.

You asked me, everything I wrote is true so I don't agree with your opinion. You have issues only you can deal with.
No, you assume that EVERYTHING you wrote is true! And, that isn't my opinion because AGAIN that has been documented! So, because of that, I have issues? Just like a Trump supporter to react like that!

if you support trump....a known racist....makes you a racist....or a racist supporter...which is the same
That make 63 million people that voted for President Donald Trump is Racist. You would not say that to my face or in a group of Trump supporters. Give me exact quotes that President Trump said or wrote during his 3 years, then can you attempt to tell me exactly what he was thinking.

No, you assume that EVERYTHING you wrote is true! And, that isn't my opinion because AGAIN that has been documented! So, because of that, I have issues? Just like a Trump supporter to react like that!
You honestly have serious issues, I am done with this topic. Abe Lincoln attempted to free the slaves. You appear to be someone that is still a captive, a slave to yourself.

You honestly have serious issues, I am done with this topic. Abe Lincoln attempted to free the slaves. You appear to be someone that is still a captive, a slave to yourself.
I see why you voted for Trump then! Damn, I can see that through the stuff that you post! Abe Lincoln STOPPED slavery, BUT my people still had to be subjected to Jim Crow laws and segregation! Lincoln didn't solve that issue! By the way, you CANNOT be a slave to yourself when you know the TRUTH! It just so happens that those that voted for Trump seem to condone Racism, yet are afraid to confront that problem! Hence, why they are so quick to change the subject or run away from the TRUTH! @wcouplebbcfun likes to agree or laugh, but he to is afraid to talk about Racism! I wonder why!

Last edited:
That make 63 million people that voted for President Donald Trump is Racist. You would not say that to my face or in a group of Trump supporters. Give me exact quotes that President Trump said or wrote during his 3 years, then can you attempt to tell me exactly what he was thinking.

wrong...I would say it to your face....and second....you are right I would not say it in front of a group of racist trump supporters

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | HuffPost
trump-racist...
    • He attacked Muslim Gold Star parents. Trump’s retaliation against the parents of a Muslim U.S. …
    • He claimed a judge was biased because “he’s a Mexican.” In May, Trump implied that Gonzalo …
    • The Justice Department sued his company ― twice ― for not renting to black people. When Trump …
    • In fact, discrimination against black people has been a pattern in his career. Workers at Trump’s …

Hate groups hit 20-year high; white supremacy ... - USA TODAY
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/02/20/hate-groups-white-power...
Feb 20, 2019 · The most significant growth was in the number of white nationalist organizations, up from 100 in 2017 to 148 in 2018, said Beirich, who wrote the report. It marks a resurgence in the aftermath of the massive rally in 2017 in Charlottesville, Virginia,...

But How Many White Supremacists Are There, Really? See on ...
https://www.thewrap.com/how-many-white-supremacists-splc-hate-map
Of the 917 hate groups, 450 (roughly 50 percent) are white supremacist organizations. That number includes 100 white nationalist groups, 78 racist skinhead, 99 neo-Nazi, 43 neo-confederate and 130 ...

Here Is a List of White Supremacist Extremist ...
www.melanoidnation.org/...a-list-of-white-supremacist-extremist-organizations-in-america
Ku Klux Klan, often abbreviated KKK and informally known as The Klan. National Alliance , is a white supremacist political organization. National Association for the Advancement of White People , is a white supremacist organization in the United States incorporated on December 14, 1953 in Delaware by Bryant Bowles which presents itself as a …

How Many Nazis Are There in America, Really?
https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-many-nazis-are-there-in-america-really
Aug 16, 2017 · However, they estimate that the KKK counts between 5,000 and 8,000 members nationwide. Back in the 1920’s, when cities across the south were erecting monuments to Confederate generals, the Klan ..

10 States With the Most Hate Groups - 24/7 Wall St.
https://247wallst.com/special-report/2017/08/14/10-states-with-the-most-hate-groups-3
Based on data provided by SPLC, Montana leads the nation with 9.6 known active hate groups for every 1 million state residents. Indiana rounds out the list of 10 with 3.9 hate groups per 1 million.

How many white supremacists are there in America? What is ...
white-supremacists-are-there-in-America-What-is-the...
Mar 15, 2018 · This is an answer from a Black American perspective— There are More than we think…But far Less than what They Want us to Believe. Put aside the statistics, the number of white supremacists gang members in jail, Southern Poverty Law Center reports,...

I see why you voted for Trump then! Damn, I can see that through the stuff that you post! Abe Lincoln STOPPED slavery, BUT my people still had to be subjected to Jim Crow laws and segregation! Lincoln didn't solve that issue! By the way, you CANNOT be a slave to yourself when you know the TRUTH! It just so happens that those that voted for Trump seem to condone Racism, yet are afraid to confront that problem! Hence, why they are so quick to change the subject or run away from the TRUTH! @wcouplebbcfun likes to agree or laugh, but he to is afraid to talk about Racism! I wonder why!
If someone can't forgive and move on then they are still in bondage. I am not Black and never had to overcome Racism but I have overcome bad things from my past. I didn't answer you to be negative but the TRUTH is the Democrat Party always was and still is the party that has used Blacks and immigrants for their own parties advantage. If you would do an in-depth study the history and truth is out there.

Back