Trump lost moving on with new year go Biden

not credible……..why because it is not pro trump?......seems to be about as middle of the road as you can get

Vox is a liberal-leaning American news and opinion website owned by Vox Media. The website was founded in April 2014 by Ezra Klein, Matt Yglesias, and Melissa Bell, and is noted for its concept of explanatory journalism. Vox's media presence also includes a YouTube channel, several podcasts, and a show presented on Netflix.

Vox Media Bias | AllSides
news-source/vox-news
Vox
.com, therefore, aims to “explain the news” rather than simply report it — a practice some conservatives say inherently leaves out opposing viewpoints and differing perspectives.
When you don’t report the news and instead put your spin or commentary on it that pollutes the story. What I’m saying is if I posted a story from Breitbart News you would probably say the same thing. The problem is news has changed in this country and Journalism Has become activism . They now add their opinions and spin instead of reporting all the facts so the view or listeners can decide.

Some one earlier on here said I’m blocking all the Trump supporters. Really how childish can you be . So if someone has a different view point your so weak minded you can deal with that. Politicians Enjoy the fighting between the people because if you keep them fighting among them selves they can do what the hell they want. Why do we have Politicians on both sides that have been there forever. Politics has become a ******* sport and it’s bad for the country.

as usual.....the right without a care in the world about the budget...….just keeps writing checks with no money in the bank....how long before the gov folds because of it?

Senior Republican, Eyeing Trump Budget, Worries About Debt

A senior Senate Republican gave a lukewarm welcome to U.S. President Donald Trump's 2020 budget plan, complaining on Wednesday that growing debt was taking the country in "an ominous direction."
Senate Budget Committee Chairman Mike Enzi opened a hearing on the Republican president's proposal with a broad attack on what he said was the growing, misguided view that U.S. debt and deficits do not matter.

"We're in a credit-card Congress," Enzi said, noting the United States would soon face annual government deficits of over $1 trillion. "We are clearly headed in an ominous direction."

Trump's plan is highly unlikely to become law in the face of opposition from Democrats, who control the House of Representatives.

Democrats at the hearing focused on Trump's proposed cuts to social programs, making clear they would continue to emphasize them in the 2020 presidential election campaign.

The budget proposal "practices the Robin Hood principle in reverse," said Senator Bernie Sanders, budget panel member and 2020 Democratic presidential candidate. "It takes from the poor and working families and gives to the very wealthy."

A senior Senate Republican gave a lukewarm welcome to U.S. President Donald Trump's 2020 budget plan, complaining on Wednesday that growing debt was taking the country in "an ominous direction."
Senate Budget Committee Chairman Mike Enzi opened a hearing on the Republican president's proposal with a broad attack on what he said was the growing, misguided view that U.S. debt and deficits do not matter.

"We're in a credit-card Congress," Enzi said, noting the United States would soon face annual government deficits of over $1 trillion. "We are clearly headed in an ominous direction."

Trump's plan is highly unlikely to become law in the face of opposition from Democrats, who control the House of Representatives.

Democrats at the hearing focused on Trump's proposed cuts to social programs, making clear they would continue to emphasize them in the 2020 presidential election campaign.

The budget proposal "practices the Robin Hood principle in reverse," said Senator Bernie Sanders, budget panel member and 2020 Democratic presidential candidate. "It takes from the poor and working families and gives to the very wealthy."

In his $4.7 trillion budget unveiled on Monday, Trump called for overhauling social programs that help poor and elderly Americans, while boosting military spending and funding a U.S.-Mexico border wall.

The Trump administration has said the plan represents an attempt to be fiscally responsible at a time of trillion-dollar budget deficits.

Tax cuts were a priority for the Trump White House and congressional Republicans in recent years, rather than deficit reduction. The U.S. deficit is expected to run to $900 billion in 2019 and the national debt has ballooned to $22 trillion.

Enzi blamed both Republicans and Democrats for the trend toward trillion-dollar deficits. The Republican lawmaker cited a report from the Congressional Budget Office that the public debt is expected to reach 78 percent of gross domestic product this year.

Russell Vought, acting White House budget director, defended Trump's plan, saying the president was requesting more spending cuts than any previous administration.

House Democrats are working on their own budget proposal that would be a blueprint for setting spending levels.

The party is divided over costly ideas like a "Medicare for All" universal healthcare proposal and the "Green New Deal" to eliminate U.S. greenhouse gas emissions within a decade.

Funny you bring up anything about a republican being worried about the debt while during Barack Obama he Ran up the debt more than all Prior presidents combined.(fact) I do not like a lot of things in Trumps budget there’s a lot of things that need to be changed there’s a lot of things we should not pay for. But at least I’m not a hypocrite because I find so many on the left kept her mouth shut for eight years about Obama running up to that and justified it. I don’t care if you have a D or R After your name if you do something that I disagree with I have no problem calling you out. I just find it very funny on the left how hypocritical you are. Not a word was spoken About Obama running up to debt more than all previous presidents combined.

Funny you bring up anything about a republican being worried about the debt while during Barack Obama he Ran up the debt more than all Prior presidents combined.(fact) I do not like a lot of things in Trumps budget there’s a lot of things that need to be changed there’s a lot of things we should not pay for. But at least I’m not a hypocrite because I find so many on the left kept her mouth shut for eight years about Obama running up to that and justified it. I don’t care if you have a D or R After your name if you do something that I disagree with I have no problem calling you out. I just find it very funny on the left how hypocritical you are. Not a word was spoken About Obama running up to debt more than all previous presidents combined.

your facts ….seem to lack facts....Obama did not help the deficit….Obama was trying to bring us out of a recession created by the right

Obama added $9 trillion in debt during his term. George W. Bush added $4.9 trillion. Bill Clinton added $1.5 trillion.
Debt statistics like those are ready-made talking points for cable news shows and stump speeches. But they can also be misleading.
Why? Because during a president's first year in office, he doesn't control the debt. He inherits his predecessor's budget.

The budget for Obama's first year in office was set by George W. Bush and during the 2009 fiscal year, it created a $1.16 trillion deficit. Bush had left the White House but it was the next guy who picked up the tab.

We could certainly take it out but don't have a reasonable excuse

that last little boat incident with Russia or China...….getting out of hand...both countries doing it because they know we will do nothing.....we are being bullied around the world......trump isn't helping any either with his pulling out of countries and backing down when he pushed Iran into something

If we are willing to let Iran push us around....do you really think Russia and China will have any hesitation...……..I disagreed on Iran...because he pushed that,,,,,,,so no one was going to support him on anything he did there....but some of this other...….we are in the south china sea and other areas to keep shipping open and be a "peace keeper"......but we are letting the bullies of the world push us around…….like with Russia flying into our air space ….by accident?...….they shoot down planes...any planes that get in their airspace

Donald Trump is destroying the United States’ standing in ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/democracy-post/wp/2018/01/19/donald-trump-is...
Jan 19, 2018 · Donald Trump is destroying the United States’ standing in the world — and the dictators couldn’t be happier A worker puts the final touches on a figure of President Trump

Trump Lowers US Standing in the World – Consortiumnews
trump-lowers-us-standing-in-the-world
Jul 05, 2017 · Trump Lowers US Standing in the World President Trump’s ill-informed arrogance has lowered the U.S. standing around the world, according …

U.S. Under Trump Ranks Low Among World's Most Reputable ...
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-countries/...
Jun 27, 2018 · Such a finding is the latest in a series of global findings that cast a shadow over America's standing among the world's top nations. In the …

I imagine the budget will emerge quite different from Congress and senate

both already working on it...…..the senator in charge in the senate is a republican and he is still not happy....but just like when bush made all those tax cuts....he cut from social programs to TRY and help......hurt those in need and still didn't help...…..trump has cut taxes...and cut 500,000 off of food stamps to try and cover the tax cuts....but just like with bush ….will not help...…...we just don't learn from our history...…..those that don't remember their history are doomed to repeat it...….wording close enough......the two people who pushed the tax cuts the most....prior to Trump...….both put us in a recession shortly after

both already working on it...…..the senator in charge in the senate is a republican and he is still not happy....but just like when bush made all those tax cuts....he cut from social programs to TRY and help......hurt those in need and still didn't help...…..trump has cut taxes...and cut 500,000 off of food stamps to try and cover the tax cuts....but just like with bush ….will not help...…...we just don't learn from our history...…..those that don't remember their history are doomed to repeat it...….wording close enough......the two people who pushed the tax cuts the most....prior to Trump...….both put us in a recession shortly after

You always wish for recession

So, nanci,
Yes dear?

I see that you like Trump because you believe that he's tough or strong! Well, Trump puts on this false facade that he is strong when he is actually a VERY WEAK individual! Have you ever noticed how he reacts when a STRONG woman steps to him? He gets so pissed off at that and then has a temper tantrum like a 5-year-old!

You mean like when a strong Black man throws a hissy fit and starts shrieking in bold letters and BIG CAPS 'cause a lil' white sissy made fun of him? Why no, haven't noticed anything like that....

Yea, I'm pretty sure you know what that "f-word" is, right?

Feminine, fit, fashionable and fine. Thanks for noticing. I do work out.

If you aren't, why have the phrase "White Sissy Pride" in your picture? I'd like to hear your LIE regarding that!

It's a lifestyle thing. When the white sissies take over (and we are winning) we're going to put the rest of you to work........making white a-cup bras, white-russians and triple-white drop-top Audis with manual transmissions -- 'cause we do love to drive the stick. :cool:

Last edited:
You always wish for recession

nope.......just know the odds are in favor of one!

The quote “Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it” is attributed to the American philosopher George Santayana and it can be accurately quoted as “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it” as stated in his work, The Life of Reason: Reason in Common Sense.

In 1980 Reagan promised those cuts and over his next 2 terms, he cut taxes to the lowest since the 1920s when the top Personal Income Tax rates were lowered from 73% to 25% in the Revenue Act of 1921, the Revenue Act of 1924, and the Revenue Act of 1926. When the tax cuts were finally put into the tax code, a recession occurred.
Reagan tax cuts - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_tax_cuts

Economic Downturn and Legacy of Bush Policies Continue to ...
https://www.cbpp.org/research/economic-downturn-and-legacy-of-bush-policies-continue...

• Recession Caused Sharp Deterioration in Budget Outlook
  • Financial Rescues, Stimulus Added to Deficits in Near Term
  • Tax Cuts, War Costs Do Lasting Harm to Budget Outlook
  • Technical Note

A steep economic decline became apparent in the summer and fall of 2008, as the Bush Presidency neared its end. The housing sector plunged, financial markets verged on meltdown, job losses mounted, and the National Bureau of Economic Research confirmed what everybody already recognized — that the nation was in recession (which the Bureau concluded began in December 2007). Two weeks before President Obama’s first Inaug…

nope.......just know the odds are in favor of one!

The quote “Those who forget history are condemned to repeat it” is attributed to the American philosopher George Santayana and it can be accurately quoted as “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it” as stated in his work, The Life of Reason: Reason in Common Sense.

In 1980 Reagan promised those cuts and over his next 2 terms, he cut taxes to the lowest since the 1920s when the top Personal Income Tax rates were lowered from 73% to 25% in the Revenue Act of 1921, the Revenue Act of 1924, and the Revenue Act of 1926. When the tax cuts were finally put into the tax code, a recession occurred.
Reagan tax cuts - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reagan_tax_cuts

Economic Downturn and Legacy of Bush Policies Continue to ...
https://www.cbpp.org/research/economic-downturn-and-legacy-of-bush-policies-continue...

• Recession Caused Sharp Deterioration in Budget Outlook
  • Financial Rescues, Stimulus Added to Deficits in Near Term
  • Tax Cuts, War Costs Do Lasting Harm to Budget Outlook
  • Technical Note

A steep economic decline became apparent in the summer and fall of 2008, as the Bush Presidency neared its end. The housing sector plunged, financial markets verged on meltdown, job losses mounted, and the National Bureau of Economic Research confirmed what everybody already recognized — that the nation was in recession (which the Bureau concluded began in December 2007). Two weeks before President Obama’s first Inaug…
It goes up goes down keep the wave going as long as you can ride

What is your solution old wise one. https://profitableandmoral.com/robb...-to-give-to-the-poor-immoral-and-impractical/

your facts ….seem to lack facts....Obama did not help the deficit….Obama was trying to bring us out of a recession created by the right

Obama added $9 trillion in debt during his term. George W. Bush added $4.9 trillion. Bill Clinton added $1.5 trillion.
Debt statistics like those are ready-made talking points for cable news shows and stump speeches. But they can also be misleading.
Why? Because during a president's first year in office, he doesn't control the debt. He inherits his predecessor's budget.

The budget for Obama's first year in office was set by George W. Bush and during the 2009 fiscal year, it created a $1.16 trillion deficit. Bush had left the White House but it was the next guy who picked up the tab.

The right caused a recession 😂 . I could go back and forth all day but his the fact your not going to prove me wrong nor change my mind and I’m not going to change yours. The fact is I can go point for point with you all day.
Just as I pointed out before like most on the left your a hypocrite you’re unable to admit that Obama ran off the debt. Instead you make excuses for him running up the debt. When anything happens good it was all because of Obama anything that happens bad well it’s not his fault it must be someone else’s fault . So under the same argument I could say that George W Bush‘s last budget was trying to get us out of a financial crisis. On the left you’re in capable of looking at someone and saying what they have done they deserve the credit for and what they are doing works. Like I said hypocrites

I have no idea...….just that right now...the rich getting richer.....the poor getting poorer....and we as a country with the deficit and etc are on a crash course

\
America's poor becoming more destitute under Trump: U.N. expert

By Stephanie Nebehay,Reuters

GENEVA (Reuters) - Poverty in the United States is extensive and deepening under the Trump administration whose policies seem aimed at removing the safety net from millions of poor people, while rewarding the rich, a U.N. human rights investigator has found.
Philip Alston, U.N. special rapporteur on extreme poverty, called on U.S. authorities to provide solid social protection and address underlying problems, rather than "punishing and imprisoning the poor".

While welfare benefits and access to health insurance are being slashed, President Donald Trump's tax reform has awarded "financial windfalls" to the mega-rich and large companies, further increasing inequality, he said in a report.
U.S. policies since President Lyndon Johnson's war on poverty in the 1960s have been "neglectful at best," he said.
"But the policies pursued over the past year seem deliberately designed to remove basic protections from the poorest, punish those who are not in employment and make even basic health care into a privilege to be earned rather than a right of citizenship," Alston said.

Almost 41 million people or 12.7 percent live in poverty, 18.5 million in extreme poverty, and children account for one in three poor, he said. The United States has the highest youth poverty rate among industrialized countries, he added.

Its citizens live shorter and sicker lives compared to those living in all other rich democracies, eradicable tropical diseases are increasingly prevalent and it has the world's highest incarceration rate ... and the highest obesity levels in the developed world," Alston said.
However, the data from the U.S. Census Bureau he cited covers only the period through 2016, and he gave no comparative figures on the extent of poverty before and after Trump came into office in January 2017.

The Australian, a veteran U.N. rights expert and New York University law professor, will present his report to the United Nations Human Rights Council later this month.

It is based on his mission in December to several U.S. states, including rural Alabama, a slum in downtown Los Angeles, California, and the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico.

A U.S. official in Geneva, asked for comment, told Reuters: "The Trump Administration has made it a priority to provide economic opportunity for all Americans."
"SHAMEFUL STATISTICS"

Citing "shameful statistics" linked to entrenched racial discrimination, Alston said that African Americans are 2.5 times more likely than whites to live in poverty and their unemployment rate is more than double. Women, Hispanics, immigrants, and indigenous people also suffer high rates.
At least 550,000 people are homeless in America, he said.

"The tax reform will worsen this situation and ensure that the United States remains the most unequal society in the developed world
," Alston said. "The planned dramatic cuts in welfare will essentially shred crucial dimensions of a safety net that is already full of holes."

The tax overhaul, which sailed through the Republican-controlled U.S. Congress in December, permanently cut the top corporate rate to 21 percent from 35 percent. Tax cuts for individuals, however, are temporary and expire after 2025.
Trump has said they will lead to more take-home pay for workers and has touted bonuses some workers received from their employers as evidence the law is working.

Alston dismissed allegations of widespread fraud in the welfare system and criticized the U.S. criminal justice system. It sets large bail bonds for a defendant seeking to go free pending trial, meaning wealthy suspects can afford bail while the poor remain in custody, often losing their jobs, he said.

"There is no magic recipe for eliminating extreme poverty and each level of government must make its own good-faith decisions. At the end of the day, however, particularly in a rich country like the United States, the persistence of extreme poverty is a political choice made by those in power," he said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/americas-poor-becoming-more-destitute-under-trump-u-110313048.html

Back